Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-04-2023, 07:29 PM   #1
boxcar

Woke Trans Find Their Own Medicine More Bitter Than Gall

Leftists fuming after Republican councilman identifies as an Indian woman to 'shatter that glass ceiling'

"It is with great relief that I announce to everyone that I identify as a woman and not just any woman but as a woman of color as well. I guess this would make me gay/lesbian as well, since I am attracted to women," Webb, a father of six, wrote in a Facebook post.

"Whew, that felt good to finally get that out there and start living life as my true self. I’m excited to bring some diversity to the county council. Until today we didn’t have any females of color or LGBTQIAPC+++ on the council. I’m glad that now we do!" he continued, adding, "To avoid confusion, everyone can continue to address me as Ryan or as Councilman Webb. I will also retain my my preferred pronouns of He/Him, however, this will in no way diminish my true identity as a woman of color. I’m excited to be a vocal partner of the LGBTQIAPC+++ movement."

But this announcement got more than a few panties in a wad. So...the good Councilman Webb had to set the hypocrites straight!

Webb asked Jamieson to extend the same compassion he had been given when coming out as a transvestite, writing, "When you decided to become a woman did people tell you it was unbecoming? Sorry pal but you don't get to be the decipher of who is acceptable and who isn't. I was hoping that you and I could be friends now that we're both ladies that used to be men. I'll give you some more time."

And...

In response to the immediate backlash, Webb stressed that his "American Indian heritage is not of for debate. .... I hope that in the future those asking for tolerance and understanding are willing to give it in return and not just to those who they feel is worthy of it. Nobody has the authority to validate or invalidate any individual who chooses to identify a certain way."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftis...n-indian-woman

In other words, "Stuff your hypocrisy where the sun never shines."
Old 05-05-2023, 05:59 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

Good one.

I am glad people are pushing back against this nonsense. Pretending to be a woman when you are a man makes you a cross dresser or drag queen, not a woman.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2023, 10:09 AM   #3
GaryG
Unreconstructed

It has become laughable. That girly man in Montana is a long haired man that doesn't even try to look like a woman.
Old 05-05-2023, 11:48 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
It has become laughable. That girly man in Montana is a long haired man that doesn't even try to look like a woman.

I am sick of looking at that dude, the left sure gives those oddballs a lot of air time. They try to act like it is normal and popular, it is neither.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2023, 04:56 PM   #5
boxcar

The Tyranny of Wokeism

Christian mother of 4-year-old forced to partake in LGBT ritual vows to appeal judge's ruling in discrimination suit

And this excerpt says it all:

According to the Christian mother, school staff and administrators became "hostile" toward her for questioning their promotion of LGBT doctrine in the school and told her that a failure on her son's part to take part in the ritual "would be seen as a behavioural issue."

Other parents were allegedly told that the parade was a "legal requirement."

Internal emails detailed in court revealed that headteacher Susan Papas suggested that the resistance of religious parents to LGBT indoctrination was the very reason why the pride parade must be mandatory, reported Christian Concern.

Concerning the Montagues' concerns about their son's compulsion to take part in the LGBT ritual, Papas said in an email to a supporter of the event, "This parent really does have a strange (and offensive) take on the world; we are working hard to make sure that the children in our schools don’t share these views!"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/britis...parents-wishes

This Papas gal is as clueless as they come. She clearly cannot see her own hypocrisy and duplicity with this satanic ideology she so dearly embraces and loves. Isn't Wokeism about tolerance, acceptance, equality, etc.? Yet, this woman clearly hates the Christian worldview and won't tolerate it for a nanosecond.

And why is Papas so concerned about what other people's philosophical or religious worldviews in the first place? That 4 y.o. is not her child. She has no moral authority over that child!
Old 05-17-2023, 01:43 PM   #6
boxcar

Along the Lines of the Same Subject...

Family of middle school boy punished for wearing '2 genders' shirt prepare to sue

https://www.christianpost.com/news/f...CSle5aPrMzmUDK

I wrote about this sharp little kid a few weeks ago in another thread, which at the moment I can't find.

Anyhow...The family of the boy got themselves lawyered up to sue the school district. After all, the school doubled-down on the kid after he came back on another day wearing a shirt that criticized censoring. The school didn't like that shirt either and made him remove it. I guess that shirt, too, made people feel "unsafe".

It's pretty clear by now that the school doesn't care much for this kid's political ideology.
Old 05-17-2023, 02:01 PM   #7
RayT
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Leftists fuming after Republican councilman identifies as an Indian woman to 'shatter that glass ceiling'

"It is with great relief that I announce to everyone that I identify as a woman and not just any woman but as a woman of color as well. I guess this would make me gay/lesbian as well, since I am attracted to women," Webb, a father of six, wrote in a Facebook post.

"Whew, that felt good to finally get that out there and start living life as my true self. I’m excited to bring some diversity to the county council. Until today we didn’t have any females of color or LGBTQIAPC+++ on the council. I’m glad that now we do!" he continued, adding, "To avoid confusion, everyone can continue to address me as Ryan or as Councilman Webb. I will also retain my my preferred pronouns of He/Him, however, this will in no way diminish my true identity as a woman of color. I’m excited to be a vocal partner of the LGBTQIAPC+++ movement."

But this announcement got more than a few panties in a wad. So...the good Councilman Webb had to set the hypocrites straight!

Webb asked Jamieson to extend the same compassion he had been given when coming out as a transvestite, writing, "When you decided to become a woman did people tell you it was unbecoming? Sorry pal but you don't get to be the decipher of who is acceptable and who isn't. I was hoping that you and I could be friends now that we're both ladies that used to be men. I'll give you some more time."

And...

In response to the immediate backlash, Webb stressed that his "American Indian heritage is not of for debate. .... I hope that in the future those asking for tolerance and understanding are willing to give it in return and not just to those who they feel is worthy of it. Nobody has the authority to validate or invalidate any individual who chooses to identify a certain way."

James 3:9–10
RayT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2023, 09:13 PM   #8
mostpost

Quote:

And...

Webb does not believe in his heart that he is a woman. He’s just being a jerk. Which makes him a perfect fit for here. Transgender is not a game or a fad. It’s a sincere belief. It’s not something someone decides on a whim.
Old 05-17-2023, 09:18 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
Christian mother of 4-year-old forced to partake in LGBT ritual vows to appeal judge's ruling in discrimination suit

And this excerpt says it all:

According to the Christian mother, school staff and administrators became "hostile" toward her for questioning their promotion of LGBT doctrine in the school and told her that a failure on her son's part to take part in the ritual "would be seen as a behavioural issue."

Other parents were allegedly told that the parade was a "legal requirement."

Internal emails detailed in court revealed that headteacher Susan Papas suggested that the resistance of religious parents to LGBT indoctrination was the very reason why the pride parade must be mandatory, reported Christian Concern.

Concerning the Montagues' concerns about their son's compulsion to take part in the LGBT ritual, Papas said in an email to a supporter of the event, "This parent really does have a strange (and offensive) take on the world; we are working hard to make sure that the children in our schools don’t share these views!"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/britis...parents-wishes

This Papas gal is as clueless as they come. She clearly cannot see her own hypocrisy and duplicity with this satanic ideology she so dearly embraces and loves. Isn't Wokeism about tolerance, acceptance, equality, etc.? Yet, this woman clearly hates the Christian worldview and won't tolerate it for a nanosecond.

And why is Papas so concerned about what other people's philosophical or religious worldviews in the first place? That 4 y.o. is not her child. She has no moral authority over that child!
You are a far greater danger to true Christianity than any LGBT person.
Old 05-17-2023, 09:40 PM   #10
jimmyb

Bud Light continues it’s s free fall. Down 23%.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2023, 09:50 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Webb does not believe in his heart that he is a woman. He’s just being a jerk. Which makes him a perfect fit for here. Transgender is not a game or a fad. It’s a sincere belief. It’s not something someone decides on a whim.
You sure about that?

A lot of it is social contagion...
Old 05-17-2023, 11:28 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You sure about that?
100%

A lot of it is social contagion...
Again, no. Much of it is people feeling support. Although too many intolerant bigots still exist, there is increasing support for trans people.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:30 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

No really...a ton of it is social contagion...
Old 05-17-2023, 11:31 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh wait..I'm wrong...NBC told me I'm wrong...oh well:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...inds-rcna41392

Old 05-18-2023, 08:02 AM   #15
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Again, no. Much of it is people feeling support. Although too many intolerant bigots still exist, there is increasing support for trans people.
They need a lot of help, psychological help.
Never encourage people to live a lie. Help is out there.