Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-09-2018, 07:24 PM   #76
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You are not paying attention nor is your memory up to par.

You and feeble minded rushbo implied Holder had acted as Obama's Roy Cohen, something that your feeble minded preznit wished upon on the star that Sessions would act like and did whined he should not have recused himself.

Sessions was to o be Chumpy's own personal lawyer to shield Chunpy from the Mueller probe. Which is why the phony amateur league Whitaker was appointed. To cover Chumpy's fat stupid ass.

Holder was never in any situation like that. No matter your asinine wing man crap. You do not remember your own childish bitching from a few posts back. Go back on your reservation.

I'm feeble? You forget that it was Holder who bragged about being Obama's "wing man". As stated previously, a wing man protects other planes from danger. From what do you suppose Holder was protecting his boss? This will probably never be known for this is a secret buried deep inside the Deep State.

And what proof, other than your asinine conspiracy theory, that Trump and Whittaker have conspired together so that the latter protects the former?
Old 11-09-2018, 07:29 PM   #77
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'm feeble? You forget that it was Holder who bragged about being Obama's "wing man". As stated previously, a wing man protects other planes from danger. From what do you suppose Holder was protecting his boss? This will probably never be known for this is a secret buried deep inside the Deep State.

And what proof, other than your asinine conspiracy theory, that Trump and Whittaker have conspired together so that the latter protects the former?
No that is your definition of wing man. I'm still waiting for you to post any evidence Holder obstructed justice. Whasdamatta Rushbo could not back up his conspiracy theory?

Both of you are so AM
with much static
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 07:58 PM   #78
davew

Quote:
No that is your definition of wing man. I'm still waiting for you to post any evidence Holder obstructed justice. Whasdamatta Rushbo could not back up his conspiracy theory?

Both of you are so AM
with much static
if you want all the truth, you want all the documents. if you don't give them, you are obstructing justice.

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #79
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

It looks like Holder is on the outside looking in to me.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #80
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
if you want all the truth, you want all the documents. if you don't give them, you are obstructing justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KXmxkUtlI
No documentation? Post a meaningless video of a meaningless teape-er
Old 11-14-2018, 03:48 PM   #81
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
As I thought, you have no black friends. Nor do you know anything about other cultures.

I ran a business with many blacks, Puerto Rican and occasionally Mexican workers. You speak only "white english". Go to dinner with some brown and black folk. If they will have you. I sincerely doubt it
Wait. WHAT?
Old 11-14-2018, 06:05 PM   #82
jimmyb

Quote:
As I thought, you have no black friends. Nor do you know anything about other cultures.

I ran a business with many blacks, Puerto Rican and occasionally Mexican workers. You speak only "white english". Go to dinner with some brown and black folk. If they will have you. I sincerely doubt it

Sheeeeiit, foo, I'z be doin' dat shit an' boxie be axin me fo' sum'.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 06:40 AM   #83
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wait. WHAT?
Bolxcar as fantasized by Rusbo, bought into some rediculous conspiracy theory (among many) that simply because Eric Holder used "wing man" talking about preventing the 'thugs in congress from unfairly going after his bro' Obama, it meant Holder, even though an independent AG, would obstruct justice and act as Obama's personal attorney like Chumpy wanted Sessions to do.

Ala Roy Cohen........

Roy Marcus Cohn (/koʊn/; February 20, 1927 – August 2, 1986) was an American lawyer best known for being Senator Joseph McCarthy's chief counsel during the Army–McCarthy hearings in 1954, and for assisting with McCarthy's investigations of suspected Communists.

PARTICULARLY to save Chumpy's ass from Robert Mueller and a stint in Leavenworth.

Holder never ever obstructed justice by blocking an investigation aimed at Obama
Sop much for rushbo's absurd "wing man"
conspiracy theory

Last edited by hcap; 11-15-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:49 PM   #84
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Holder never ever obstructed justice by blocking an investigation aimed at Obama
Wait....WHAT?
Old 11-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #85
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wait....WHAT?
Evidence to the contrary?

This idiotic whataboutism originated with Rush Limbaugh's stupid conspiracy theory that Holder by colloquially using "wing man" once, meant he acted as Trump WANTED Sessions to act shutting down Mueller, as his personal Roy Cohen wannabee.

Sessions for all his faults had the good sense to recuse himself.
Leaving Trump only a hollowed-out Rudy. I guess you believe this nonsense.

As I said evidence? If you run into zero evidence, ask boxcar who proudly posted this crazy looney tune
Old 11-17-2018, 03:44 PM   #86
OntheRail

Quote:
Bolxcar as fantasized by Rusbo, bought into some rediculous conspiracy theory (among many) that simply because Eric Holder used "wing man" talking about preventing the 'thugs in congress from unfairly going after his bro' Obama, it meant Holder, even though an independent AG, would obstruct justice and act as Obama's personal attorney like Chumpy wanted Sessions to do.

Ala Roy Cohen........

Roy Marcus Cohn (/koʊn/; February 20, 1927 – August 2, 1986) was an American lawyer best known for being Senator Joseph McCarthy's chief counsel during the Army–McCarthy hearings in 1954, and for assisting with McCarthy's investigations of suspected Communists.

PARTICULARLY to save Chumpy's ass from Robert Mueller and a stint in Leavenworth.

Sop much for rushbo's absurd "wing man"
conspiracy theory
I guess your not only... "Legally Blind" but suffer from selective deafness and dumbness aswell. All the classic syndromes of Obamaisasanitisum combined with President Trump Disorder.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:52 AM   #87
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
I guess your not only... "Legally Blind" but suffer from selective deafness and dumbness aswell. All the classic syndromes of Obamaisasanitisum combined with President Trump Disorder.
Preznit Schmuck head can destroy anyonr's health as well as his lackeys' thinking ability and capacity to compose meaningful paragraphs and sentences.

Try again when you have something to say lackey
Old 11-18-2018, 11:10 AM   #88
hcap

Still waiting for evidence Eric Holder obstructed justice interfering in a lawful investigation into Obama's presidency or Obama himself

Another whataboutism, trying to divert to your exaggerated "sins" of either Hillary or Obama, when you Chumpsters cannot defend your giant loser Chump.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #89
davew

hcap,
what type of evidence would you like?
if someone pleads the fifth amendment, are they admitting to being guilty?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2018, 11:19 AM   #90
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
hcap,
what type of evidence would you like?
if someone pleads the fifth amendment, are they admitting to being guilty?
????????????

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: