Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #61
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Like I said...it was pretty much an open secret in Hollywood...yet Weinstein, during all that time, gave money to women's causes, buddied up to Hillary, and was seen as a liberal champion...funny stuff...even for Dahoss

King snowflake has woken from his slumber and is back making stuff up. Have I ever said anything to praise Weinstein?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #62
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post

King snowflake has woken from his slumber and is back making stuff up. Have I ever said anything to praise Weinstein?
Hey Chubby Checker, can we twist again?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 02:00 PM   #63
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Here's a question for you and Dahoss.

I think we can all agree Ashley Judd had a firm place in Hollywood for years after she was abused by Weinstein.

She wasn't hiding the fact that she was abused, as she had talked about it openly in the press years ago...but she refused to name her abuser...why is that?
Another "man" and I use that term very loosely, who wants to blame a victim. Wow.

Methinks there are some really angry white old guys here with SERIOUS issues with women.....which is why you all gather in this cesspool and play internet grab ass all day. Maybe if some of you got laid this decade you wouldn't have such pent up anger.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #64
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Hey Chubby Checker, can we twist again?

You're so mad at me for disrupting your cesspool.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:05 PM   #65
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Another "man" and I use that term very loosely, who wants to blame a victim. Wow.

Methinks there are some really angry white old guys here with SERIOUS issues with women.....which is why you all gather in this cesspool and play internet grab ass all day. Maybe if some of you got laid this decade you wouldn't have such pent up anger.
Why didn't she name him? She talked about the abuse openly, but didn't name her accuser. Why is that?

I'm not blaming a victim. The victim came forward...shared with the world her story of abuse.

By failing to name the abuser, as she could have easily done, she allowed him to continue his abuse for a few more years...

It would be a different story if she never came forward with her story. But she did, except for the name of the person who did it.

Maybe you can answer that, instead of inventing more bullshit to entertain yourself, CC.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #66
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Why didn't she name him? She talked about the abuse openly, but didn't name her accuser. Why is that?

I'm not blaming a victim. The victim came forward...shared with the world her story of abuse.

By failing to name the abuser, as she could have easily done, she allowed him to continue his abuse for a few more years...

It would be a different story if she never came forward with her story. But she did, except for the name of the person who did it.

Maybe you can answer that, instead of inventing more bullshit to entertain yourself, CC.
Im inventing bullshit?

You are blaming the victim. It makes a lot of sense though. I've got you on tilt again. You snowflakes lash out when you're on tilt.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #67
woodtoo

Quote:

You're so mad at me for disrupting your cesspool.
If this is a cesspool you are the cessflake.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #68
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
If this is a cesspool you are the cessflake.
What's paste taste like?
Old 10-10-2017, 02:11 PM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

"Instead of expressing shock or even dismay, Hollywood insiders acknowledged that Weinstein’s behavior was an “open secret,” the fodder of gossip for decades.
The sordid allegations against Weinstein put Hollywood and Democrats in an awkward spot.

Over the years, Weinstein has given generously to Democrats and liberal causes, contributing more than $600,000 to Democratic politicians and groups, according to federal records. He donated tens of thousands of dollars to the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Obama’s oldest daughter, Malia, worked as an intern for Weinstein Co. in New York last summer prior to enrolling at Harvard University. Weinstein also has contributed to the Clinton Foundation, whose website states that the producer provided well over $100,000 as of June.
Weinstein, in his statement, noted that last year he began organizing a $5-million foundation at USC to provide scholarships to women who want to direct films."

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...006-story.html

Open secret.

Bunch of hypocrite scumbags.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:13 PM   #70
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Im inventing bullshit?

You are blaming the victim. It makes a lot of sense though. I've got you on tilt again. You snowflakes lash out when you're on tilt.
If asking why she didn't name her accuser when she publicly revealed the abuse years ago is blaming the victim, then GUILTY AS CHARGED my boy, and proud of it.

This woman, who stands on a stage and proves what a strong tough woman she is, taking on the President of the United States, couldn't even name her abuser...because why? She's a snowflake? A victim?

Hardly. She calls herself a "NASTY WOMAN."

Apparently, not nasty enough. Much to the harm of those women who followed in her footsteps into the lair of Harvey Weinstein.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-10-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #71
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This is Dahoss' "victim"

Funny stuff.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #72
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
If asking why she didn't name her accuser when she publicly revealed the abuse years ago is blaming the victim, then GUILTY AS CHARGED my boy, and proud of it.

This woman, who stands on a stage and proves what a strong tough woman she is, taking on the President of the United States, couldn't even name her abuser...because why? She's a snowflake? A victim?

Hardly. She calls herself a "NASTY WOMAN."

Apparently, not nasty enough. Much to the harm of those women who followed in her footsteps into the lair of Harvey Weinstein.
If a woman is raped, reports it, but does not name her accuser....and the rapist goes on to rape someone else would you call her a snowflake? Would you think she is to blame?

No one knows why victims don't report things, but it seems pretty short sighted to me as a man to try and discredit a victim.

Unfortunately you've even turned this into a right/left thing as I'm sure you and your ilk are still mad at Judd for taking swipes at your boy toy. That's why you view this like you do.

Snowflakes...
Old 10-10-2017, 02:21 PM   #73
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
This is Dahoss' "victim"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUNcELLc9vE

Funny stuff.
Like I said....this is about her politics with you. Plain and simple.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #74
BaffertsWig

Until you've been in her (or anyone else who has been the victim or a rape or a sexual assault) shoes, you can't begin to fathom what she went through. Ideally the first person to have been abused at the hands of Weinstein would have come forward, but you can't fault a victim for his or her post-incident actions. She owes no explanation to anyone.
BaffertsWig is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #75
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaffertsWig View Post
Until you've been in her (or anyone else who has been the victim or a rape or a sexual assault) shoes, you can't begin to fathom what she went through. Ideally the first person to have been abused at the hands of Weinstein would have come forward, but you can't fault a victim for his or her post-incident actions. She owes no explanation to anyone.
Get this rational nonsense out of here.

This is all about Judd being a vocal liberal. Angry dudes hate women...but especially women like Judd.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: