Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 04:58 PM   #5806
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Oh, crap! Yet another spelling. So far we have "Law of Non Contradiction", "Law of Noncontradiction" and "Law of Non-contradiction". Now we have "LNC" to plug into PA's minimal search engine.
Don't sweat the small stuff, Sparky. Just plug answers into a post to my questions in 5733 or 5774 so that I can dispose of you, as well.

Last edited by boxcar; 03-18-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:05 PM   #5807
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Please don't confuse us by being overly technical.
It's not possible to confuse you more than you already are.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:36 AM   #5808
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Just plug answers into a post to my questions in 5733 or 5774 ...
Your second premise is a claim, made by you, and thus the burden of proof is on you.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:23 AM   #5809
hcap

Quote:
By the way, I just popped into my car a couple of hours ago to go somewhere and popped back out when I got home. But guess what? I'm still around. I didn't disappear. Kool, huh?
Are you certain? Or is there a chance you have not clearly"identified" somewhere, popped, and home in the same sense and at at the same time in sub-microscopic swampland.

You should really remember our friend Werner more often. He is quite famous for debunking your blanket statements when you are traveling in sub-microscopic swampland.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:59 AM   #5810
hcap

Check your watch.

Sub-microscopic swampland suffers from lack of clearly measuring time. And a general fuzziness.

'Blurred times' in a quantum world

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-blurre...tum-world.html

...When measuring time, we normally assume that clocks do not affect space and time, and that time can be measured with infinite accuracy at nearby points in space. However, combining quantum mechanics and Einstein's theory of general relativity theoretical physicists from the University of Vienna and the Austrian Academy of Sciences have demonstrated a fundamental limitation for our ability to measure time. The more precise a given clock is, the more it "blurs" the flow of time measured by neighbouring clocks. As a consequence, the time shown by the clocks is no longer well defined. The findings are published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS).

Fuzziness in Quantum Mechanics

http://cds.cern.ch/record/518511/files/0107054.pdf

It is shown that quantum mechanics can be regarded as what one
might call a ”fuzzy” mechanics whose underlying logic is the
fuzzy one,in contradistinction to the classical ”crisp” logic. There
fore classical mechanics can be viewed as a crisp limit of a ”fuzzy” quantum mechanics.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:12 AM   #5811
boxcar

Quote:
Are you certain? Or is there a chance you have not clearly"identified" somewhere, popped, and home in the same sense and at at the same time in sub-microscopic swampland.

You should really remember our friend Werner more often. He is quite famous for debunking your blanket statements when you are traveling in sub-microscopic swampland.
Not a chance!

And there's not a chance that you can invalidate the LNC apart from using it, at which time you will also have validated it.

Catch-22s are a bear, aren't they?
Old 03-19-2018, 07:14 AM   #5812
boxcar

Quote:
Check your watch.

Sub-microscopic swampland suffers from lack of clearly measuring time. And a general fuzziness.

'Blurred times' in a quantum world

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-blurre...tum-world.html

...When measuring time, we normally assume that clocks do not affect space and time, and that time can be measured with infinite accuracy at nearby points in space. However, combining quantum mechanics and Einstein's theory of general relativity theoretical physicists from the University of Vienna and the Austrian Academy of Sciences have demonstrated a fundamental limitation for our ability to measure time. The more precise a given clock is, the more it "blurs" the flow of time measured by neighbouring clocks. As a consequence, the time shown by the clocks is no longer well defined. The findings are published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS).

Fuzziness in Quantum Mechanics

fuzzy one,in contradistinction to the classical ”crisp” logic. There
fore classical mechanics can be viewed as a crisp limit of a ”fuzzy” quantum mechanics.
Have no fear, Whiz Kid. One day scientists will see clearly enough to see through that fuzziness. All they need is a little time.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:29 AM   #5813
hcap

Quote:
Have no fear, Whiz Kid. One day scientists will see clearly enough to see through that fuzziness. All they need is a little time.
Duh! Will they see it directly non-whiz kid?
Old 03-19-2018, 08:35 AM   #5814
hcap

Quote:
Not a chance!

And there's not a chance that you can invalidate the LNC apart from using it, at which time you will also have validated it.

Catch-22s are a bear, aren't they?
Werner and I can debunk the law of non contradiction when you use it

Btw, the map" of sub-microscopic swampland must be redrawn frequently, are you certain when you went "somewhere", and particularly back, you used the latest ? How do you know you are home?

Last edited by hcap; 03-19-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:03 AM   #5815
hcap

Quote:

Btw, the map" of sub-microscopic swampland must be redrawn frequently, are you certain when you went "somewhere", and particularly back, you used the latest ? How do you know you are home?
Btw in sub microscopic swampland, sub microscopic buffoons and non buffoons can not see light photons directly. On the quantum level, your eyes are smaller than all wavelengths of all visible light. How can you recognize anything at all in sub microscopic swampland?
Old 03-19-2018, 09:25 AM   #5816
boxcar

Quote:
Duh! Will they see it directly non-whiz kid?
'cappy, I don't know how to tell ya this but....Time cannot be seen. But it's effects can be seen. Go buy a sundial and watch Time fly.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #5817
hcap

Quote:
'cappy, I don't know how to tell ya this but....Time cannot be seen. But it's effects can be seen. Go buy a sundial and watch Time fly.
We were speaking of fuzziness specifically

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Try to keep up whiz kid
Old 03-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #5818
boxcar

Quote:

Now, you're sounding like Sparky who says I abuse the laws of logic. Funny though...how you two meatheads can't prove that I do. This is probably because neither one of you can't extricate your teeny tiny [pin]heads from any of your beloved sub-microscopic orifices in which you crash long enough to smell the fresh air in the real world.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:51 AM   #5819
hcap

Quote:
Now, you're sounding like Sparky who says I abuse the laws of logic. Funny though...how you two meatheads can't prove that I do. This is probably because neither one of you can't extricate your teeny tiny [pin]heads from any of your beloved sub-microscopic orifices in which you crash long enough to smell the fresh air in the real world.
Who is sparky?

Logic is not as clear on the quantum level, due to all the conditions I mentioned. Particularly for self absorbed whiz kids.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:07 AM   #5820
hcap

Once again....

fuzzy one,in contradistinction to the classical ”crisp” logic
. There

Last edited by hcap; 03-19-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: