Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-07-2020, 10:28 AM   #286
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The closer we get to the election the lower the quality of posts on here from the left. I’m embarrassed for you guys. Steroids made him do it? Lol. I’d ask you guys to stop digging but you’ve already hit bottom so what’s the point.
I am surprised you Trumpites completely forgot how much you saps and false king, were in love with Stella and hydroxychloroquine. Maybe 6 threads in awe of it's virtues.

And now I am embarrassed for him and his friendly voodoo doctors here on OT, on how come none of his current doctors let him use it.

You fellows kept telling me the mean old deep state of leftist main stream Doctors were suppressing the absolutely wonderful BEAUTIFUL results.

Last edited by hcap; 10-07-2020 at 10:30 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #287
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's ok.

If it makes you feel better, you can hide under your blanket tonight?

The country survived JFK high as a kite most days on painkillers and whatnot...I'm sure we'll survive Trump on steroids...

His handlers need to get him away from tweeting. Steroids are not painkillers and he already sent out tweets over the last couple of days that scare his base. At least any with a brain. The man is out of control right now.

He IS NOT God
He is not Mosiach

But right now, under these steroids, he thinks he is.

He is turning this into a democratic landslide.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 10:47 AM   #288
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
He IS NOT God
He is not Mosiach
Wow, another cuck. This forum is full of them.

Like, where do you get this GOD and MOSIACH stuff? You're fully cucked by the mainstream media talking heads who inject this shitstream into your brain on a constant basis.

"Please media...may I submit to more of your cucking? Here, please **** the shit out of my common sense and my freedom" LOL

There is no other explanation.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-07-2020 at 10:50 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 11:00 AM   #289
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Interesting that the debate took place at the Cleveland Clinic...bet there was a whole lot of COVID-19 stored in the facility there somewhere...after all, they are leading the way in research:

https://newsroom.clevelandclinic.org...d-19-patients/

I suppose it would have been tough to get access to the podium Trump used during the debate...but who knows what an enterprising far-left cuck working at the lab could accomplish for his country?

Asking for a friend.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:07 PM   #290
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am surprised you Trumpites completely forgot how much you saps and false king, were in love with Stella and hydroxychloroquine. Maybe 6 threads in awe of it's virtues.

And now I am embarrassed for him and his friendly voodoo doctors here on OT, on how come none of his current doctors let him use it.

You fellows kept telling me the mean old deep state of leftist main stream Doctors were suppressing the absolutely wonderful BEAUTIFUL results.
Your really trying to make hay out of this... but when you have little to work with I guess you gotta go with what you have.

Don't recall all this fawning B.S. you claim... granted I was MIA for awhile. But let's look at the empirical evidence. He did not catch the China Virus while he was taking it.. so there that.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:31 AM   #291
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The closer we get to the election the lower the quality of posts on here from the left. I’m embarrassed for you guys. Steroids made him do it? Lol. I’d ask you guys to stop digging but you’ve already hit bottom so what’s the point.
Really?
You mean they used to be classier?

Wow!

Who was it that was drugged by Nikita K, stoned out his mind, walking around the private hotel floor naked and out of his mind?

Oh, year, JFK, Crackhead Jack himself.

Most of the left around here would benefit from mind altering drugs.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:33 AM   #292
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Your really trying to make hay out of this... but when you have little to work with I guess you gotta go with what you have.

Don't recall all this fawning B.S. you claim... granted I was MIA for awhile. But let's look at the empirical evidence. He did not catch the China Virus while he was taking it.. so there that.
Making hay of it or just chewing his cud?
That guy is the LAST one who should be talking about a stable mind......
Old 10-08-2020, 10:35 AM   #293
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
For National Security, you do NOT want anyone. anywhere, any party to be running the country loaded on steroids. We may be facing a dangerous few weeks.

Trump said he feels `better than he has felt in the last 20 years. I don't doubt it. I am sure he feels invisible right now and that is not a good the for Trump or the country.
So you would let his opponent, a brain-dead certified idiot get elected though?

You guys are funny.

As long as we have democrat, Joe won't the biggest idiot out there.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:44 AM   #294
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
So you would let his opponent, a brain-dead certified idiot get elected though?

You guys are funny.

As long as we have democrat, Joe won't the biggest idiot out there.
As long as Donald Trump is alive, Joe won't be the biggest idiot out there, AND neither will anyone else :lol :
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 11:01 AM   #295
formula_2002
what an easy game.

I dont know if its trumps stupidly or ours.he managed to get himself elected president.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 11:02 AM   #296
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post

He's got a new "cure" and looks like God gave it to him.

“I feel great. I feel, like, perfect,” the president says in the video. “I think this was a blessing from God, that I caught it. This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it. It was my suggestion.”

So ditch Stella and HCQ, and wait till he pays for a million or sop does of this "cure".

Maybe a dozen people have tried so far.

Boy, you guys will buy anything. But looks like you must have a "droid high" to completely swallow....

Last edited by hcap; 10-08-2020 at 11:04 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 01:37 PM   #297
ElKabong

Quote:

Your posts remind me of someone...WHO could it be?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 02:53 PM   #298
OntheRail

Quote:
He's got a new "cure" and looks like God gave it to him.

“I feel great. I feel, like, perfect,” the president says in the video. “I think this was a blessing from God, that I caught it. This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it. It was my suggestion.”

So ditch Stella and HCQ, and wait till he pays for a million or sop does of this "cure".

Maybe a dozen people have tried so far.

Boy, you guys will buy anything. But looks like you must have a "droid high" to completely swallow....

https://youtu.be/MqzW-M-hkzA
Like all good Libs you misquoted what he said... golf clap to you for being a tool.

Come on where's the charts and graphs to backup your dozen or so claim. And if that where true... which I highly doubt. The Man has ball enough to put his arm out and say give it to me.

But again link your claim... surely there is someone, like the unbias New England journal of the American medical association should have one for you to post up.

Last edited by OntheRail; 10-08-2020 at 02:55 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 03:56 PM   #299
RunForTheRoses

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...dment-n1242629

The 25th Amendment provides for procedures for transferring power to the vice president in the cases of the president's death, incapacitation, removal or resignation. The amendment was ratified and approved in the wake of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. One of its sections provides the vice president and the Cabinet a mechanism to transfer power from the president.

In an interview immediately after her press conference, Pelosi suggested that the president may not be thinking clearly because of the drugs he has taken while being treated for the disease.

“The president is, shall we say, in an altered state right now,” Pelosi said on Bloomberg TV. “I don’t know how to answer for that behavior.”

Attached Images
File Type: png 63c1fab8dc.png (172.3 KB, 5 views)
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 04:12 PM   #300
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

She just has brain freeze from all that ice cream.
The bitch is all that is wrong with this country.