Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:34 PM   #2821
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
My guess is better than most.

When she fell a few years back, she suffered a severe concussion. The blood clot that was later discovered was located in an area with many key nerves related to balance.

I had brain surgery about 8 years back for a benign tumor located in the same general area.
You had brain surgery? That explains a lot, but what excuse do your fellow conservatives have?

These were my symptoms after surgery.

1. Severe loss of balance
2. Double vision
3. Fatigued easily when active
4. Inability to concentrate or focus for long periods of time
5. I was warned I might have mild memory issues, but I didn't, at least that I know of.

Sound familiar?

She had double vision after that episode and was temporarily fitted with prism glasses. (That's exactly what they were going to give me, but mine started clearing up and got back to normal within weeks).

She is reportedly having balance issues (my balance is still less than 100% 8 years later)

She is reportedly having stamina issues. (I had stamina issues for a long time and would fatigue quickly when I tried to concentrate)

She is reportedly having memory issues
That's a lot of reportedlys. Call me when you have some facts.

She may have a variety of things wrong with her related to the clotting, medication, and other health issues etc... but IMHO she's having neurological issues related to her fall, severe concussion, and blood clot. These things take YEARS to recover from and you are often never 100%.
Anyone who tries to diagnose someone he has never seen without possessing anything close to a medical license, does not have a humble opinion.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:41 PM   #2822
chrisl

That picture shows 1 person out of 20 wiping his forehead. You are seriously very delusional. Wow. Giving that you have been drinking the tax payers kool aid your entire career. It does not surprise. me at all
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 07:42 PM   #2823
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
Big trouble, indeed. Here's another thought.... Has this woman ever suffered with panic attacks? If so, is she on Clonipin? Because, this one's real heavy duty, and, gentlemen, we're all screwed, if this is the case. I'm told such attacks can be terribly disabling. One of my friends has them, though, I've never seen her episodes. (She talks about it all the time. Me? I just wanna tell her, "Learn to cope! Damn!")

Like you, Mike, I don't want her to be sick, but too, this is way serious stuff. My .02 on Hillary's ailments. I better hush now.
Good advice in that last sentence. Too bad you didn't follow it two paragraphs earlier. Do you know that Hillary Clinton has suffered panic attacks? I doubt it. Do you know that Hillary Clinton is on Clonipin? You do not. So all that other speculation is meaningless. And sure as God made little green apples, someone on here in a few pages is going to post that he read somewhere that HRC suffers from panic attacks and is on Clonipin.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:47 PM   #2824
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl
That picture shows 1 person out of 20 wiping his forehead. You are seriously very delusional. Wow. Giving that you have been drinking the tax payers kool aid your entire career. It does not surprise. me at all
Did that gentleman stumble away from the ceremony early? I don't think so. Anyway, her own camp admits there was something seriously wrong with her today, and Most is still trying to deny it. I love it.

Hey Most what left-wing site put that pic out trying to defend her??? Whatever the site, it was probably before her camp admitted she has pnemonia.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 08:05 PM   #2825
Grits

The only thing, in coming days, that is going to dive more quickly than Hillary did, today, into that van? Is her place in the polls. The lying to cover for her has got to stop. And the public will make this known in the polls. If she has serious health problems she has no business running this country.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #2826
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Comparing a Firefighter in full dress uniform to Hillary today is a joke.....
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #2827
jk3521
Registered Loser

I gotta tell 'ya, this is starting to play out as a bad "made for t.v." movie or mini-series. "House of Cards" starring Hillary Clinton.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #2828
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Nah it just means that there aren't a whole lot of routes to take in the effort to make this out to be some kind of witch hunt against po Hillary.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 08:38 PM   #2829
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
You mean that guy all buttoned up with coat and tie and hat and gloves standing there in a ceremony that went on for a couple of hours? That guy that was so weak he actually wiped his brow?

I'm sure the ground behind him is littered with the bodies of other firefighters, passed out in the 75 degree heat.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:22 PM   #2830
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Anyone who tries to diagnose someone he has never seen without possessing anything close to a medical license, does not have a humble opinion.
Nice to knock a fellow board member here and his medical condition, all in the name of defending the ultimate liar, Hillary Clinton.

Look, nobody likes to see that she's sick...but we're sick and tired of the Clintons lying to America to cover their asses.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #2831
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Good advice in that last sentence. Too bad you didn't follow it two paragraphs earlier. Do you know that Hillary Clinton has suffered panic attacks? I doubt it. Do you know that Hillary Clinton is on Clonipin? You do not. So all that other speculation is meaningless. And sure as God made little green apples, someone on here in a few pages is going to post that he read somewhere that HRC suffers from panic attacks and is on Clonipin.
I know that she couldn't walk today, was stiff as a board, and had to be dragged into that car.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #2832
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Next we will hear she will only campaigning lightly and pass all the debates in the interest of this SHORT TERM illness.

And the press will get a pass and Trump will vilianized if he challenges it.

This is how bottom feeders operate.
And Hillary is on sick bottom feeder.
Literally.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:48 PM   #2833
Shemp Howard
Refugee from Bowie

From a "basket of deplorables" to a deplorable basket case in the space of 24 hours. Priceless!
Shemp Howard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 09:55 PM   #2834
chadk66

We need to enjoy every minute of the implosion. May never see anything like this again in our lifetimes.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 09:59 PM   #2835
ArlJim78

Their first statement said nothing about pneumonia. That was thrown in later for good measure.

Question: if she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday then why did they send her out into the "oppressive heat wave" today without proper hydration?
and how is it that a dehydrated person with pneumonia doesn't have to go to the hospital? Does Chelsea Clinton's apartment have the necessary equipment IV's etc to handle immediate medical situations?
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply