Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-25-2021, 08:07 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Brutal

https://www.revolver.news/2021/01/bu...ma-third-term/

Quote:
A couple of months back I watched an Obama interview with late night lunatic Stephen Colbert. Obama was there to hawk his umpteenth autobiography, but things actually got interesting when he finally came clean about the Democrat’s 2020 game plan. He actually spilled the beans and revealed that he is the official Biden Handler™.

The truth came out while Obama shared his secret “fantasy” with Colbert — and no — thankfully, he wasn’t referring to his hulking wife, it was actually much scarier than that.

Here’s what he said:

“I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in or front-man or front-woman and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff and I could sort of deliver the lines while someone was doing all the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that because I found the work fascinating.” [Deadline]
I'm breaking my own copyright law, but that's ok...I'm king:

Quote:
Honestly though, it was a brilliant plan. I can’t think of a more ideal “frontman” than bumbling Joe Biden. The poor man’s fontal lobe is softer than a bowl of overcooked oatmeal. Joe is an empty vessel just waiting to be filled with other people’s words and ideas.

Come on, man, he’s perfect for the job.

And don’t forget, Joe owes Obama a huge debt of gratitude. If Obama hadn’t chosen him as his 2008 running mate, Biden would still be haplessly wandering around the US Senate groping unsuspecting women and making piddly half-million dollar deals for his crackhead son. [LULZx1000]

In 2008 Biden accepted the offer of a lifetime to play second-fiddle to the most powerful man in the world. And ironically, in 2020, Joe accepted the very same offer once again.

Joe may have been the “Big Guy” to Hunter and his friend’s, but he’ll always be the “Little Guy” to Obama.

And now, with Oatmeal Joe at the helm, Obama can shimmy himself into a pair of Lululemon’s, hunker down in his basement and get to work on his third term.
Choice cuts...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-25-2021 at 08:09 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 09:12 PM   #2
dlivery

Bowing down...

Giving out Checks
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 08:04 AM   #3
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I just read a piece this morning that has Richard Grenell saying Susan Rice is the real power player now, but I think this is much more accurate. But he (Grenell) is not wrong, as a go-between to provide (im)plausible deniability she still has plenty of clout.

The one thing all can agree on is that it ain't Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe setting the table.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 08:48 AM   #4
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I just read a piece this morning that has Richard Grenell saying Susan Rice is the real power player now, but I think this is much more accurate. But he (Grenell) is not wrong, as a go-between to provide (im)plausible deniability she still has plenty of clout.

The one thing all can agree on is that it ain't Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe setting the table.
COME ON MAN, doncha think Joe could ink out 50 executive orders during first 2 weeks? There has been a big team working on this for months ...

the sad thing is, Joe is signing stuff he has never even read.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 10:07 AM   #5
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
“I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in or front-man or front-woman and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff and I could sort of deliver the lines while someone was doing all the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that because I found the work fascinating.”
"Salute the marines!"
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply