Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-09-2017, 12:52 AM   #31
davew

see the redhead over there?

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2017, 08:24 AM   #32
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
If you can’t see or interpret Tom's post as a joke...........you’re just trolling........

Btw, Judd waited 20 years to tell her story apparently
Maybe his jokes should be funny. You seem to be the only one that ever gets them. But truthfully, where is the joke?

You're victim blaming too? Interesting...
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2017, 08:29 AM   #33
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
You are either dim or intentionally misinterpret what others say. Which is it?

You don't want to debate me on this subject. When an adult doesn't come forward to expose a sexual predator, then that adult is knowingly allowing that predator to take another victim. Judd and countless other adults in Hollywood allowed this man to likely victimize dozens of other women. I find that appalling, just as any decent person should, but I doubt you and decency are ever seen in the same place.
So you're blaming the victim. How did I misinterpret your words? She was a victim and you're blaming her for not coming forward.

I don't want to debate you? You're a moron. You're in your safe zone down here in the gutter where you're with the majority so you like to talk tough. Truth is, you're a spineless little man who would piss his pants if you were in the same room as me.

You've continually made totally crude remarks about women and you're going to lecture someone on decency? How rich.

I'll pray for you....you need it.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:36 AM   #34
MutuelClerk

How can this topic even be debatable?
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2017, 11:06 AM   #35
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2017, 02:47 PM   #36
Fager Fan
Veteran

The Times article opens with Judd's account that she had been sexually harassed in a hotel room at the Peninsula Beverly Hills two decades ago. She details that he met her wearing a bathrobe, only to ask the actress, who had arrived to the room after a night shoot filming Kiss the Girls, if she would give him a massage or watch him shower.

By naming him, Judd confirms that a story published in Variety two years ago on this exact date was about Weinstein. That widely circulated article detailed the Peninsula encounter but at the time she declined to name him.

Judd added that it was necessary to come forward now: "Women have been talking about Harvey amongst ourselves for a long time, and it's simply beyond time to have the conversation publicly."

The Times reports that in total, eight women shared stories similar to Judd's, that Weinstein had a pattern of alleged misconduct. He would appear "nearly or fully naked in front of them, requiring them to be present while he bathed or repeatedly asking for a massage or initiating one himself," reports the Times.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp...expose-1046114

So kudos to Judd for finally coming forward. Jeers for not doing so 2 years ago when she had the chance, or in all the years prior when it'd been going on for an admitted "long time."

Jeers to all the others who knew and either covered for him or did nothing.

Weinstein is culpable for his actions, and all who knew are culpable for allowing him to continue.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #37
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Seems kind of odd for a man who has no involvement at all to be so intent on blaming a woman (who was assaulted) for another man allegedly sexually assaulting women.

I mean a rational person knows there are many reasons women don't always come forward. But to blame them? How disturbed do you have to be to think that way?

I take lots of personal satisfaction that I called him out for being a creep many weeks ago and all he continues to do is reinforce it.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #38
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Seems kind of odd for a man who has no involvement at all to be so intent on blaming a woman (who was assaulted) for another man allegedly sexually assaulting women.

I mean a rational person knows there are many reasons women don't always come forward. But to blame them? How disturbed do you have to be to think that way?

I take lots of personal satisfaction that I called him out for being a creep many weeks ago and all he continues to do is reinforce it.
I treat women as equals, unlike you.

She and all in Hollywood who knew, some reports including Matt Damon and Russell Crowe, enabled this man to continue victimizing women.

Now we all see what a low-life you are, defending those who enable sexual predators.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #39
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I treat women as equals, unlike you.

She and all in Hollywood who knew, some reports including Matt Damon and Russell Crowe, enabled this man to continue victimizing women.

Now we all see what a low-life you are, defending those who enable sexual predators.
I'm not defending enabling sexual predators and I find it funny that you twisted it that way. I'm telling you that you are blaming the victim.

Again, there are many reasons why women who are assaulted don't come forward. If you weren't so stuck on trying to one up me you'd realize what a buffoon you sound like. I win again!

Just curious...if a rape victim doesn't come forward and her attacker rapes someone else...are they enabling the rapist?
Old 10-09-2017, 11:52 PM   #40
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:

Just curious...if a rape victim doesn't come forward and her attacker rapes someone else...are they enabling the rapist?
I know I'm shocked but this question was avoided. Wonder why....
Old 10-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #41
thaskalos

Quote:
Because the man can't admit that he was defeated in an argument?
Old 10-10-2017, 12:10 AM   #42
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
If your daughter was raped by a serial sexual predator, what would you think of all the people who knew and didn't stop him before he got your daughter?

You are a defender of sex predators and those who enable them. That's pretty sleazy, fat boy.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:06 AM   #43
woodtoo

Quote:
If your daughter was raped by a serial sexual predator, what would you think of all the people who knew and didn't stop him before he got your daughter?

You are a defender of sex predators and those who enable them. That's pretty sleazy, fat boy.
He is incorrigible with a bad odor to boot, poor feller.

Maybe we should start a Growup Fund Me?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 08:28 AM   #44
woodtoo

Everyone knew the bloated, greasy movie mogul slime Harvey Weinstein was a
bad guy. But he had the right politics.
Harvey was sitting with Hillary and Meryl Streep at the 100th anniversary of

Planned Parenthood where he donated $100,000.

They love him for his money and politics, sexual deviations must be tolerated or accepted.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 09:03 AM   #45
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:

I didn't think you could answer it. Your twist on this is your way of trying to get me on tilt, like I've had you on tilt for MONTHS. Not going to happen. I've never defended predators or people who enable them. Anyone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension can see that, which is why Woodtoo can't.

I'm too smart for you man. Haven't you figured that out by now?

The fact you keep trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator here speaks VOLUMES about just how messed up I've gotten you.

Have a nice day sweetheart!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: