Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-07-2024, 03:00 PM   #841
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Sorry to hear about this...How is your daughter doing these days?
daughter?
Old 04-07-2024, 05:53 PM   #842
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
That is probably a good thing (but I have no idea what it means) coming from someone who is unable to realize that there are some things they might not know.
"THIS IS THE MIGHTY 46zilzal. THAT’S MY NAME, WISDOM’S MY GAME!"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mightyFavog.jpg (29.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-07-2024, 06:42 PM   #843
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Sorry to hear about this...How is your daughter doing these days?
No daughters here……you’re probably thinking of my sister, I did post about her 4 yr battle with cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
from the bottom of my heart, i am sorry to hear about your sister and your families' loss.
Thank you!
Old 04-07-2024, 06:53 PM   #844
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Thank GOD your daughter is OK!!!
Old 04-07-2024, 07:32 PM   #845
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
"THIS IS THE MIGHTY 46zilzal. THAT’S MY NAME, WISDOM’S MY GAME!"
he got that Fauci syndrome
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 06:33 PM   #846
classhandicapper

CDC says study indicates Covid Vaccines do NOT cause sudden death from cardiac issues

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...source=twitter
Old 04-11-2024, 06:36 PM   #847
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
My recently departed sister took the vax. 14 days later she experienced multiple clots in her legs and behind her knees. 6 days in the hospital and 2 surgeries to fix it.

Doctors could not explain why it occurred
Very sorry to hear about that.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:49 PM   #848
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
CDC says study indicates Covid Vaccines do NOT cause sudden death from cardiac issues

Yes, and the border is secure, the economy is greatm and OJ was innnocent.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:51 PM   #849
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Very sorry to hear about that.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:16 PM   #850
tucker6

Quote:
My recently departed sister took the vax. 14 days later she experienced multiple clots in her legs and behind her knees. 6 days in the hospital and 2 surgeries to fix it.

My condolences Ralph
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 09:28 PM   #851
fast4522

Quote:

Our condolences for your sister. The thing is life is fragile, we are nothing but liquids and electrical impulses. It is very likely a percentage of those no longer with us would be still around if they did not take the vax. Some old fashion ways would have worked just as well to prevent death. One hundred years from now treatment will change radically just as some things are quite impressive today that even fifty years ago little could be done for. We just live in a time that the system is broken no matter where you live.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 01:07 AM   #852
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Thanks guys…..
Old 04-13-2024, 11:21 PM   #853
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:

From the 'CDC Report' cited by NBC News at the above link:

Quote:
Results

In Oregon, during June 2021–December 2022, a total of 1,292 deaths among persons aged 16–30 years were identified. These decedents included 925 (72%) males and 367 (28%) females (Figure).

Male Decedents

Among the 925 male decedents, no death certificate listed vaccination either as the immediate or as a contributing cause of death. Overall, 17 (2%) deaths among males were attributed to COVID-19. Death certificates cited noncardiac causes of death or other conditions contributing to death for 842 (91%) of the male decedents. Among the remaining 66 (7%) male decedents, excluding a cardiac cause of death based on the death certificate was not possible. Among these 66 decedents, IIS vaccination records were available for 58 (88%); receipt of at least one mRNA COVID-19 vaccination was recorded for 24 (41%).

Female Decedents

Among the 367 female decedents, no death certificate listed vaccination as either the immediate or a contributing cause of death. Thirteen (4%) deaths were attributed to COVID-19. Noncardiac causes were recorded on the death certificates for 319 (87%) decedents. Among the remaining 35 (10%) female decedents, IIS records for 30 (86%) were identified, 16 (53%) of whom had documentation of receipt of at least 1 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine dose. Only one of these deaths occurred within 100 days of having received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine dose; the decedent died 4 days after COVID-19 vaccination. The manner of death was recorded as natural, and the immediate cause was listed as undetermined but as a consequence of chronic respiratory failure with hypoxia attributed to mitral stenosis.
The authors looked at 1,292 death certificates and reported "no death certificate listed vaccination as either the immediate or a contributing cause of death."

That's it.

From there NBC News ran the following text just below their headline:
Quote:
The new report debunks widespread misinformation that the mRNA shots were connected to sudden cardiac death in young athletes.

The CDC and NBC News are just being disingenuous at this point.

Here's what the CDC and NBC News aren't telling you:

Researchers in other countries have developed staining techniques that make spike protein infiltrated tissue damaged by the immune system stand out under a microscope.

I'll attempt to explain the etiology or root cause of that in plain English:
The etiology being t-cell lymphocytes destroying tissue anywhere in the body including the blood vessels and heart that has become infiltrated by spike proteins generated as result of mRNA vaccination.

When the vaccines first came out we were told the lipid nano-particles containing the mRNA would remain at the injection site. But we now know that was not true. The lipid nano-particles are small enough that they can easily travel anywhere in the body.

It's basically auto-immune disease or the immune system attacking vital tissue in the body that has become infiltrated by spike proteins that were never intended to get to that part of the body.

A small number of medical examiners in other countries started using these staining techniques when performing autopsies on people who 'died suddenly.'

Some of this work has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals.

Because of that I have a hard time believing the CDC is somehow not aware of discoveries resulting from this work.

This peer reviewed paper is from South Korea. The authors did a comprehensive study of Vaccine Related Myocarditis (VRM.)

The authors used some of the staining techniques that I mentioned above in their autopsies, and confirmed that vaccine induced myocarditis caused eight sudden cardiac deaths - all among people younger than 45.

COVID-19 vaccination-related myocarditis: a Korean nationwide study:
https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/a...4/2234/7188747

Quote:
Abstract

Aims

A comprehensive nationwide study on the incidence and outcomes of COVID-19 vaccination-related myocarditis (VRM) is in need.

Methods and results

Among 44 276 704 individuals with at least 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccination, the incidence and clinical courses of VRM cases confirmed by the Expert Adjudication Committee of the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency were analyzed. COVID-19 VRM was confirmed in 480 cases (1.08 cases per 100 000 persons). Vaccination-related myocarditis incidence was significantly higher in men than in women (1.35 vs. 0.82 per 100 000 persons, P < 0.001) and in mRNA vaccines than in other vaccines (1.46 vs. 0.14 per 100 000 persons, P < 0.001). Vaccination-related myocarditis incidence was highest in males between the ages of 12 and 17 years (5.29 cases per 100 000 persons) and lowest in females over 70 years (0.16 cases per 100 000 persons). Severe VRM was identified in 95 cases (19.8% of total VRM, 0.22 per 100 000 vaccinated persons), 85 intensive care unit admission (17.7%), 36 fulminant myocarditis (7.5%), 21 extracorporeal membrane oxygenation therapy (4.4%), 21 deaths (4.4%), and 1 heart transplantation (0.2%). Eight out of 21 deaths were sudden cardiac death (SCD) attributable to VRM proved by an autopsy, and all cases of SCD attributable to VRM were aged under 45 years and received mRNA vaccines.

Conclusion

Although COVID-19 VRM was rare and showed relatively favorable clinical courses, severe VRM was found in 19.8% of all VRM cases. Moreover, SCD should be closely monitored as a potentially fatal complication of COVID-19 vaccination.

Structured Graphical Abstract

Read the CDC report. Consider the sample size, the methods, and the results.

Read the peer-reviewed South Korean study. Consider the sample size, the methods, the autopsies, and the results.

Consider that the special staining techniques used in the South Korean autopsies were not used by the medical examiners in Oregon when they were filling out death certificates.

To the best of my knowledge they are not being used in the US at all. I suspect there's a reason for that.

My gut is telling me if they were being used in population-wide autopsies one of two things would happen:

1. All hell would break loose if something was found.

2. You'd see headlines like the one used by NBC News 24/7/365 if nothing was found.

Take a look at the NBC News headline and decide for yourself.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 04-13-2024 at 11:35 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 10:22 PM   #854
JustRalph
Just another Facist

No? You’re kidding?

https://brownstone.org/articles/pfiz...d-to-us-again/

No way they lied?
Old 04-21-2024, 11:00 PM   #855
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.

-jp