Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-15-2017, 08:06 PM   #46
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
My new day job is bringing wisdom to conservatives-an impossible task.
For you it is.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 08:07 PM   #47
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Red states are making it legal to run em down.......

A couple republicans in TN and ND introduced legislation that would protect drivers from lawsuits who hit protestors through no "fault" of their own.

Has nothing to do with making it "legal" or being allowed to hit people. If fault and liability is established the driver is still subject to civil and criminal penalties.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 08:19 PM   #48
woodtoo

The media is alt-left and an enemy of the republic.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:28 PM   #49
zico20

Quote:
Is that a serious question? Do you really think a person-a driver-has the right to run over a crowd of people just because they are in the street? Demonstrators can be arrested for blocking a road. They cannot be killed; although that apparently would be fine with some of you.
Yes they do have the right to run over demonstrators IF they are being threatened and fear for their safety. Cops shoot people when they fear for their life when people are acting unruly and threatening.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:32 PM   #50
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
No. Don't think any politicians would double down defending white supremacist groups nor would they compare Lee and Stonewall Jackson to Washington and Jeffereson. A simple "We won't tolerate violence by any organized groups in this country" probably would have been sufficient.
Trump was correct by denouncing the Nazi and white supremacist groups in today's press conference -- again! Either you didn't hear this or you decided to simply ignore it. He only denounced them numerous times as he's done so all weekend.

What really has the left wing media and anti-Trumpers in a tizzy is that he also mentioned the left wing hate groups such as Antifa that was/is part of the problem. Plus, Trump won't cower to these media idiots as would Bush, McCain, Romney, Lindsay, and the other GOP weaklings.

The part I bolded was done so because it's patently laughable and arrogant of anyone giving such advice to Trump. I trust Trump's judgement and not anyone else's. He's handled just about everything right pertaining to Charlottesville -- if you don't believe me then simply follow what the racist Democrats are saying and what the unhinged liberal media is now trying to establish -- that 'Charlottesville is the new Russia'.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 08:34 PM   #51
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
The media is alt-left and an enemy of the republic.
There may be hundreds of 'hate' groups in the USA -- in addition to the Democrat Party and the left wing establishment media.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:10 PM   #52
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Trump was correct by denouncing the Nazi and white supremacist groups in today's press conference -- again! Either you didn't hear this or you decided to simply ignore it. He only denounced them numerous times as he's done so all weekend.

What really has the left wing media and anti-Trumpers in a tizzy is that he also mentioned the left wing hate groups such as Antifa that was/is part of the problem. Plus, Trump won't cower to these media idiots as would Bush, McCain, Romney, Lindsay, and the other GOP weaklings.

The part I bolded was done so because it's patently laughable and arrogant of anyone giving such advice to Trump. I trust Trump's judgement and not anyone else's. He's handled just about everything right pertaining to Charlottesville -- if you don't believe me then simply follow what the racist Democrats are saying and what the unhinged liberal media is now trying to establish -- that 'Charlottesville is the new Russia'.
You should reach out to John Kelly he looked like he could use a pep talk. Have a nice evening.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:39 PM   #53
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
I know you get off on the goofy notion that he's some sort of diabolical, manipulative genius, but the obvious truth is he's just a blurting idiot.
And yet, he it in the White House, where Hillary will never haunt again. Guess that makes you guys the , uh, dumb ones!
Old 08-15-2017, 09:45 PM   #54
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Did Obama ever denounce Lois Farrikan? How many years did Obama sit in The Rev. Wright's church without saying anything?
Did he ever say the words radical islam?
The PSO called the Fort Hood crap workplace violence.

People in case you forgot - Obama was never an American and he was NEVER not a terrorist.

How much money has TRUMP handed over to Iran, the largest terror sponsor?

Who ensured Iran would get nukes, Trump?
Who allowed ISIS to grow?
Who allowed Kim to get where he is today?

You leftists are in denial.
The biggest POS in our history lived in DC for the last 8 years.

You have to be a blithering idiot to believe the crap you guys post. No offense meant toward blithering idiots.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:47 PM   #55
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Yeah, that's kind of the point.. he's loathe to denounce such a significant portion of his base..
Outright lie.
Try to stick to the truth, Danny.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:49 PM   #56
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I guess you're talking about popular among.. some people
Yes, real Americans, not alt.americans.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:51 AM   #57
woodtoo

Things the alt-left never expected to come out of this disaster.

- the DOJ to immediately open a human rights investigation.
- the mother of the slain girl thanking PDJTrump for his kind words.
- PDJT would skip breakfast and have the press for lunch and dinner.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #58
jimmyb

Quote:
I retired from my day job 12 years ago. My new day job is bringing wisdom to conservatives-an impossible task.
Sincerely hope retirement suits you and are enjoying every moment.

I am from Massachusetts, the land of liberal democrats of which I long professed to be. I indeed was a registered democrat.

Five years ago, President Obama enlightened me to the error of my ways and am happy to say, in my own way, I am helping to make America great again.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 10:10 AM   #59
davew

Quote:
I retired from my day job 12 years ago. My new day job is bringing wisdom to conservatives-an impossible task.
Is this a union job and does it pay well?

If someone is driving their car and is attacked with a bat and rushed by others, would they be allowed to try to get away or best to put their car in park and hope they do not get killed?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 10:10 AM   #60
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaffertsWig View Post
Major difference being that unsurprisingly, these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types largely helped to elect Trump. I'd bet the farm not a single one of them voted for Obama
Right -- all 200 of them. You may have missed the other 45 million Americans who voted for President Trump in the overwhelming majority of states. And more importantly, President Trump WON EVERY STATE HE CAMPAIGNED. Those Americans got to hear what he said instead of the fake news from the liberal media.

But you keep living the wackadoodle dream while President Trump focuses on fixing the mess made in the previous 8 years.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply