Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-15-2017, 08:04 AM   #1
Jess Hawsen Arown

Wackadoodle liberals -- again

Seems there is a great outrage by the wackadoodles because they feel President Trump's condemnation of the senseless murders in Virginia was not STRONG enough.

Where was the outrage by the liberal wackadoodles when President Obama left the country for a climate change meeting in Europe -- immediately after Americans were murdered by in San Bernadino? We all heard the crickets from wackadoodles on that one.

Let's also point the blame of the violence in Virginia where it belongs. We all know to blame the perpetrators as number one. But number two is clearly the media.

Remember when there was an epidemic of people running on the fields and courts of sporting events -- just to be on TV. They didn't care what happened to them. They were on TV. This kind of behavior rarely if ever happens any more, because cameras are shut off until they clowns are removed.

As long as the media glorifies them with stories and endless loops to make single events seem like they are ongoing, the nightmare will continue.

Journalism is the only profession with less respect than Congress. At all costs, keep your kids out of a career in journalism.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #2
chadk66

this is all being caused by the right lashing out at Obama for just what you mentioned. tit for tat.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:02 AM   #3
Inner Dirt

The news loves violence and mayhem as it draws in viewers. I believe if less attention were paid to idiotic acts the less they would occur. Like what happened in Charlottesville will just fuel the fire for the clowns in KKK and the like. If the counter protestors stay home and no one is around other than the Klan and the cops, the event would have got 5% of the coverage it did. Don't give them the attention they seek and I believe their activities and numbers will dwindle.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #4
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The news loves violence and mayhem as it draws in viewers. I believe if less attention were paid to idiotic acts the less they would occur. Like what happened in Charlottesville will just fuel the fire for the clowns in KKK and the like. If the counter protestors stay home and no one is around other than the Klan and the cops, the event would have got 5% of the coverage it did. Don't give them the attention they seek and I believe their activities and numbers will dwindle.
That's too easy a solution.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #5
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
Seems there is a great outrage by the wackadoodles because they feel President Trump's condemnation of the senseless murders in Virginia was not STRONG enough.
You are ignoring the fact that a lot of people on the right took the same position.

For example: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ys-krauthammer

If it was just left-wing hysteria, why did Trump cave into it? After Trump's initial comments on Saturday, the White House issued a statement on Sunday "clarifying" that Trump actually did condemn white supremacists. And then Trump himself made another statement on Monday, specifically condemning hate groups (without naming them).

I may have missed it, but nowhere did I seen anything from Trump or the White House condemning extremists on the left, who clearly share in the blame for violence.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:34 AM   #6
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
You are ignoring the fact that a lot of people on the right took the same position.

What else is new.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #7
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
And what does that have to do with the lack of hysteria by the liberal wackadoodles when Obama totally ignored the San Bernadino massacre.

I don't disagree with the criticism of President Trump. Anyone who appreciates the great effort President Trump has done to eliminate the mess created by the previous administration, understands that these kinds of things will happen with a President who is not a politician.

It is the hypocrisy of the liberal hate machine that is the issue. The wackadoodles will keep on with this criticism ad infinitum because they need to distract the people as best they can from the great things President Trump has been doing to eradicate the nightmare of the last 8 years.

Now you try and find similar ongoing criticism of President Obama for ignoring the San Bernardino massacre in the New York Times, The Washington Post or any of the other hate-America left wing tomes.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:10 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

No matter what Trump does or doesn't do, he will get the hammer put down on him by those who despise him, which is about 50% of the country and 99.9% of the media...just accept it and move on.

And I actually think Trump does stuff like this ON PURPOSE just to get a constant rise out of these folks...I think a lot of this is completely calculated and premeditated by Trump and those advising him.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 10:23 AM   #9
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
And what does that have to do with the lack of hysteria by the liberal wackadoodles when Obama totally ignored the San Bernadino massacre.
Nothing, just like that "lack of hysteria" by the left has nothing to do with anything in the real world.

It's all kabuki theater, both sides whining and pointing fingers that the other is not properly emotional or demonstrative about something, while neither side is actually doing anything about it. Both sides are equally hypocritical about it. It's all just show business.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:57 AM   #10
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And I actually think Trump does stuff like this ON PURPOSE just to get a constant rise out of these folks...I think a lot of this is completely calculated and premeditated by Trump and those advising him.
Could be.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #11
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
I know you get off on the goofy notion that he's some sort of diabolical, manipulative genius, but the obvious truth is he's just a blurting idiot.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 11:11 AM   #12
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 11:16 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I missed all the times white nationalists and neoNazis/KKK held rallies and marches during the Obama years, and he failed to specifically denounce these groups each time they assembled. I bet it happened at least a few times a year if not more...shouldn't he have been denouncing them SPECIFICALLY each and every time they held some sort of public function?

BUT....

Somehow, some way, now that Trump is in office, EVERYONE seems to know every single instance of KKK/neo-Nazi assemblies, all around the country, and the media and the opposition is ready to pounce and try and make sure some sort of violence/national incident occurs.

Good job left-wingers. Not only are you once again taking the President down another notch, but you're also giving these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types all the promotion and publicity they could ever hope for.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 11:24 AM   #14
reckless
Veteran

How dare President Donald J. Trump not denounce these haters! Even last year the media were all tied up in knots because Trump didn't denounce the Nazis or David Duke.

If you don't believe me, watch this:

http://710wor.iheart.com/featured/ma...e-and-the-kkk/
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 11:26 AM   #15
BaffertsWig

Quote:

Good job left-wingers. Not only are you once again taking the President down another notch, but you're also giving these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types all the promotion and publicity they could ever hope for.
Major difference being that unsurprisingly, these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types largely helped to elect Trump. I'd bet the farm not a single one of them voted for Obama
BaffertsWig is offline   Reply With Quote Reply