Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-16-2017, 07:05 AM   #16
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Curious...did David Duke (or any other "prominent" white supremacist / neo-Nazi) favor John McCain over Obama and/or Romney over Obama, and why wasn't the news all over that back in 2004 and 2008?

I figure a lot of these racists were backing McCain and Romney over Obama, but the news never made a fuss about it and those two were never hounded constantly to "disavow" the support over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...right alt-left fanboys?

Weird, right?

So why such a big deal now? Oh, that's right...anything to try and drop Trump yet another peg down by any means possible.

I mean, the KKK and the neo-Nazis NEVER marched while Obama was president...or while Bush was president, or while Clinton was president...I remember the press demanding comments from Obama, Bush and Clinton whenever there was a march somewhere by a bunch of skinheads...and the media was always all over these demonstrations...oh wait...they weren't...and they didn't...

Or were the neo-Nazis/KKK/White Supremes only invented in 2015? Maybe they didn't exist before Trump strode down that escalator...maybe that's it...

But here's one big ATTABOY to the ALT-LEFT. You're giving these racist pieces of shit the greatest gift in the world...publicity and the spotlight.

Way to go lefties...
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...re-celebrating

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...-obama-061308/
In an informal Esquire survey, three out of four white supremacists prefer Obama, while McCain is the clear favorite among black nationalists.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 09:55 AM   #17
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
You were properly ripped a fresh one by other posters for your targeted hatred and ignorance. You earned it.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 11:47 AM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post

In an informal Esquire survey, three out of four white supremacists prefer Obama, while McCain is the clear favorite among black nationalists.
Funny stuff. Guess they aren't white supremacists then...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #19
classhandicapper

Quote:
Curious...did David Duke (or any other "prominent" white supremacist / neo-Nazi) favor John McCain over Obama and/or Romney over Obama, and why wasn't the news all over that back in 2004 and 2008?
Along the same line, I'm generally a Rand and Ron Paul supporter. I'd be willing to bet the OKC bombers admired them and would vote for them too. That does not make Ron, Rand, or me a terrorist or bad person except in the eyes of leftists trying to use guilt by association in an unsavory way to advance a political agenda. There are two sad aspects to tactics like these.

One is that smart people do it and second is that dumb people fall for it.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-16-2017 at 12:00 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 12:01 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Obviously, I meant 2008 and 2012...sorry about that
Old 08-16-2017, 02:10 PM   #21
magwell

Trump has a serious mess going on, that he better try to clean up and fast........smh
Old 08-16-2017, 02:11 PM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by magwell View Post
Trump has a serious mess going on, that he better try to clean up and fast........smh
I think we should start jailing anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with the far left.

Let's start with Trump.

Let's also open up "re-education camps" as well. Those are sorely needed. We can give the thought police the option of jailing people or placing them into camps, if they are willing to be taught the "correct" way to act and think.

Also, the 1st amendment needs to go. Replace it with a thought police court comprised of esteemed journalists, college professors and far-left activists.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-16-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #23
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Also, the 1st amendment needs to go. Replace it with a thought police court comprised of esteemed journalists, college professors and far-left activists.
The 1st amendment is a legitimate target for the alt-left. The group think is that the 1st amendment is a tool of hateful conservative white people, which they hide behind. Thus, it should be eliminated as protection for conservative" hate" speech.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 02:28 PM   #24
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post

Good to see leg pulling is alive and well even amongst political extremists.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 03:25 PM   #25
magwell

Quote:
I think we should start jailing anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with the far left.

Let's start with Trump.

Let's also open up "re-education camps" as well. Those are sorely needed. We can give the thought police the option of jailing people or placing them into camps, if they are willing to be taught the "correct" way to act and think.

What a bunch of nonsense, even if your just being sarcastic .....
Old 08-16-2017, 06:57 PM   #26
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by magwell View Post
The only mess is the one perpetuated by the fake news of the defeated liberals and their media mouthpieces.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2017, 03:01 AM   #27
betovernetcapper

Actually met David Duke during a smoke break at an est seminar in the 70s in NYC, We were all talking about how far each had come for the seminar & he came all the way from Louisiana. He was an articulate pleasant guy. Even when he ran for president, he was rational & my father was going to vote for him, Then the picture of him in a Nazi uniform came up & he was toast on the national scene, After that his views were expressed more radically. I don't even know if he believes half the crap he now writes, but it sells very well in Europe.

Interesting tidbit. In addition to being an est grad, he's also a big gambler. I don't agree with him on much, but he's a colorful guy.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2017, 03:09 AM   #28
betovernetcapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
The 1st amendment is a legitimate target for the alt-left. The group think is that the 1st amendment is a tool of hateful conservative white people, which they hide behind. Thus, it should be eliminated as protection for conservative" hate" speech.
"Hate speech" is anything they disagree with. What ever happened to the notion "I may not agree with what you'll say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it". Political correctness is a cancer in the area of free speech.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2017, 07:58 AM   #29
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by betovernetcapper View Post
"Hate speech" is anything they disagree with. What ever happened to the notion "I may not agree with what you'll say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it". Political correctness is a cancer in the area of free speech.
I would say that is the epitome of political correctness.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #30
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I would say that is the epitome of political correctness.

I would say that is classical liberalism per Voltaire.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply