Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 03-15-2017, 06:28 PM   #91
coachv30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
I didn't know that was available, probably because I never bet that heavily through the PAbets ADW. Thanks for the info.
I don't know if you were aware but Darren Zocalli is actually the customer relations person now at TVG.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:21 PM   #92
Murph
Public Handicapper

I'm trying to understand the entire situation, CJ. All I can see is the price going up. I have no argument with your products. I'm sorry they are at the center of this issue.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2017, 08:19 PM   #93
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
I'm trying to understand the entire situation, CJ. All I can see is the price going up. I have no argument with your products. I'm sorry they are at the center of this issue.
We are the wholesaler to TVG. They pay us a flat rate per PP sold through the TVG store. What they charge customers is up to them. They charged a $2 bet, now they charge $10 total bets. We get the same fee per PP regardless. I imagine less will be sold so we will make less. I hope that helps.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #94
Murph
Public Handicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
We are the wholesaler to TVG. They pay us a flat rate per PP sold through the TVG store. What they charge customers is up to them. They charged a $2 bet, now they charge $10 total bets. We get the same fee per PP regardless. I imagine less will be sold so we will make less. I hope that helps.
Thank you, that clears up your position perfectly. What remains is the fact that a major ADW is making a push to SKYROCKET PP pricing for everyday bettors. You are completely dismissive of the point I am trying to make.

I expect that you are just doing your job.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2017, 12:04 AM   #95
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
Thank you, that clears up your position perfectly. What remains is the fact that a major ADW is making a push to SKYROCKET PP pricing for everyday bettors. You are completely dismissive of the point I am trying to make.

I expect that you are just doing your job.

I understand your point, I just don't agree with it. What I've posted here has nothing to do with me doing my job. I wish TVG would give them away to everyone for free and still pay us. That would be ideal for me.

I think TVG is doing what they think is best for TVG. It is as simple as that. The decision isn't good for you and it isn't good for me. I'm just saying I understand the decision, nothing more. Not one soul I work with or for has mentioned this to me in any official or unofficial capacity.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #96
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Their site says: Currently Down For Maintenance

Anyone have any more info on this...??
Old 08-16-2017, 04:27 PM   #97
oughtoh

Just went in without a problem
oughtoh is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2017, 01:53 PM   #98
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Just went in without a problem
The site is back up but the format is now completely convoluted.
Why would they update their site in the middle of the two most popular meets in the country?
Old 08-28-2017, 04:27 PM   #99
RunForTheRoses

With the altered website I received an email crediting me a few dollars under the old wager rewards system. Does anyone know what the new wager rewards system will be?
It really is a joke living in New Jersey where it is the only game in town. I see BetPtc and the new Thorograph wagering rewards and it totally sucks to not be able to participate, would be a big deal breaker as far as winning or at least losing a lot less.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #100
RunForTheRoses

Sportstec TVGS tote is down, great MFin timing as I just settled into a labor Day Weekend Sunday night and can't bet.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: