Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-20-2018, 10:46 PM   #1
horses4courses

Neo-nazi, Holocaust denier, wins GOP nomination

Another noteworthy chapter in US conservative politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/u...-illinois.html

horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2018, 11:03 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Joe Kennedy 3's namesake has come back to life?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2018, 11:06 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Good thing this inflammatory headline doesn't actually tell the story of what happened...people actually have to read the real story...if they don't, they might come across with the impression that the Republican party has put up a Nazi as a candidate and has endorsed him and backed him with $$$...when actually the opposite has occurred.

But that's what liberals count on all the time...when it comes to EVERYTHING...like the health care bill for instance...good ol' Nancy...vote for it so we can read it... LULZ

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-20-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:17 PM   #4
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
The question really is why Jones felt the appropriate party for him to hitch his wagon to was the Republican Party.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2018, 11:23 PM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
The question really is why Jones felt the appropriate party for him to hitch his wagon to was the Republican Party.
Because they were the one of the two major parties who weren't running a candidate against the opposition? You think that might be it?

Or maybe it's that the Republicans are actually the Nazi party, and every Republican (myself included), is just sitting here biding our time, firing up the ovens and decorating the camps, waiting for the time to come when we can round ya'll up and get this party really started.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:34 PM   #6
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Because they were the one of the two major parties who weren't running a candidate against the opposition? You think that might be it?

Or maybe it's that the Republicans are actually the Nazi party, and every Republican (myself included), is just sitting here biding our time, firing up the ovens and decorating the camps, waiting for the time to come when we can round ya'll up and get this party really started.

Old 03-20-2018, 11:51 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And here I thought I was being light.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:01 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The Illinois Republican Party has sought to distance itself from Mr. Jones in recent weeks, blanketing the district with campaign fliers and robocalls urging voters to “stop Illinois Nazis,” according to a robocall script provided by the party. Mr. Jones said he had received three robocalls himself.

“Arthur Jones is not a real Republican — he is a Nazi whose disgusting, bigoted views have no place in our nation’s discourse,” Tim Schneider, the Illinois Republican Party chairman, said in a statement. He said the party had urged voters “to skip over his name when they go to the polls” and moving forward planned on “vehemently opposing Jones with real campaign dollars.”
A fraud trying to pawn off a piece by a lying paper.
Doubt he had the ability to read this far in to the article.

You see, horsey, unlike the Democrats, the Republican primaries are not rigged, so this guy could get through it without the party's OK.

Unlike YOUR party, where they actually knowingly put HILLARY on the ticket - the worst loser in modern day history.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:12 AM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
Well...if you're going to ask that, permit me to inquire: Why has the Communist Party of the United States of America hitched its wagon to the Democrat Party all these decades?
Old 03-21-2018, 08:17 AM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
A fraud trying to pawn off a piece by a lying paper.
Doubt he had the ability to read this far in to the article.

You see, horsey, unlike the Democrats, the Republican primaries are not rigged, so this guy could get through it without the party's OK.

Unlike YOUR party, where they actually knowingly put HILLARY on the ticket - the worst loser in modern day history.
It's a put up job. Jones is very likely backed by the Dems. He's simply a pawn they're using to to try to give a black eye to the Republican Party.

And go light on poor Hillary will ya? She did win the popular vote after Kalfifornia was counted, which includes all the illegals' ballots, of course.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:51 AM   #11
barahona44

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well...if you're going to ask that, permit me to inquire: Why has the Communist Party of the United States of America hitched its wagon to the Democrat Party all these decades?
I asked first.

Old 03-21-2018, 09:52 AM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
I asked first.
Yeah...but the CPUSA's support of Democrats long predates Jones.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #13
RunForTheRoses

/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/19/9-democrat-lawmakers-ties-anti-semite-farrakhan/am
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #14
horses4courses

Serious question

Who would vote for this guy over most anyone?
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2018, 08:54 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Who would vote for this guy over most anyone?
Which makes him a perfect Dimwit pick to con the public and manipulate opinion.

This nut job is no more conservative than Hillary Clinton is.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: