Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 09-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Andy Asaro

So Brad Free called me a thief. The story is priceless.

A little over a week ago I bought the 120 card Formulator pack. Been a paying Customer for 40 years. I buy them because I like the run ups and turf rail positions. The free ones on ADW's don't have run ups and turf rail positions (at least DRF) Here is the link to the PP purchases. And
by the way this is the discounted version.

http://www.drf.com/store/public-handicapper-store

So, a friend calls me up (who is also a former/current) TOC board member and asks me for Belmont and Los Alamitos so I sent them.........or at least thought that I sent them to him only. As it turns out I sent them to my entire email list of about 160 people. I sent another email saying that I obviously didn't intend to send them to all those people.

Then I get an email from Free calling me an admitted thief. So I hit reply to all and went after him.

Here is the email with ***'s at the appropriate spots.

He Brad. Shove it up your *ss you friggin idiot. DRF PP’s are passed around like air molecules. I’m just dumb enough to pay for them. And as far as your contributions go you should kiss the ground you walk on and be thankful that DRF is dumb enough to employ a Chalk Master like yourself.

I recently paid for Formulator (see below). I’ll ask for a refund on my remaining PP’s.

By the way when I say DRF pp’s are passed around like air molecules here is one example you dumb *ss.

Check out Adam Kitchingman http://firsthomethoroughbreds.com/PPs.html

How many others pass around the DRF PP’s? Sc**w you Brad you effin hypocrite. How many people have you passed on PP’s to? How many of the people you interview pass on DRF pp’s to their friends?

Why don’t you go after Adam Kitchingman and every other person in the Industry who does the same thing adding up to thousands of free PP’s? You don’t because you don’t want to piss of people you have access to.

Let’s see how many people Big “head up *ss" Brad calls out publicly including Adam Kitchingman.

When it’s all said and done the number of dumb shits in this Industry outweighs any benefit of being part of it. 40 year paying DRF Customer gone. Screw you Brad.

A

And yes I use foul language on a regular basis and have been for seven years. Thing is almost nobody on the A-list ever asks off the list. I mean if I were on my list like some of the others I would have asked off it by now.

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 09-24-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
TiffaniO
Queen B

How do I get on this list? Lol 😂
TiffaniO is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 03:28 PM   #3
CincyHorseplayer

Yeah that's out of control because it was unintended. Not going to get into the red tape after that but this circumstance=that is a BS reaction.

BTW Andy I like the real life talk. You mix up some cuss words with a decent vocabulary it is pure American poetry brother!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 03:37 PM   #4
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Seems to me that he clearly overstepped. I pay for my PP's also but still get some free. Never thought twice about sending to a buddy and never will.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 04:01 PM   #5
elhelmete

The thievery is that DRF puts a time limit on your purchases...if you don't use them, they expire. THAT'S thievery.
elhelmete is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 04:06 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
Yeah that's out of control because it was unintended. Not going to get into the red tape after that but this circumstance=that is a BS reaction.

BTW Andy I like the real life talk. You mix up some cuss words with a decent vocabulary it is pure American poetry brother!
At the Sheriff's academy in San Bernardino Ca in the early 80's I was required to take a 2 hour course on how to properly use "foul language" to urge suspects to give up or follow your commands.

I bet they don’t do that shit anymore..........
Old 09-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #7
Andy Asaro

Just for the record technically I am a thief.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:53 PM   #8
Fager Fan
Veteran

Last edited by Fager Fan; 09-24-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Re-read post and answered my own question
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 04:53 PM   #9
proximity

when someone pays for los al pps the drf is actually robbing them.

los al pps should be.... "free."
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 05:04 PM   #10
coachv30

What a joke...I admit guilt as well. I am part of a foursome who take turns almost every weekend purchasing and sharing with the other three. For what they charge, they shouldn't complain.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:45 PM   #11
AstrosFan
math/science # cruncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
When it’s all said and done the number of dumb shits in this Industry outweighs any benefit of being part of it.
That includes some track management officials nationwide! Penn Gaming rings a bell to start!!

I for one do not support the DRF and the only reason why people buy it is b/c of the over-rated BSF which is useless playing the smaller tracks

With that being said, isn't it the "rule" not to send the PP's to anyone else but the person on the account paying for it? IN NO WAY am I defending, or about to defend the shitty and inaccurate DRF publications or Brad Free b/c those guys really do suck, but it's a general inquiry about what we "can and can't do" with the data we get.
AstrosFan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 06:06 PM   #12
Andy Asaro

Just sent to list.

Andy The Thief hits a 70-1 shot in the 9th at Belmont

Speed and fade angle. You all have the PP’s to see what I mean. I know the Chalkmaster Brad Free must have had it. Worst part is I’ve been so pissed off today I didn’t play P3’s,4’s, or 5’s. And I only bet $6 to win on it.

And as usual I missed all the exotics. I almost always bet the longest shot of my contenders to win.

We never quit,

Andy
The Thief.

09/24 2:43 PM Belmont Park 9 $6.00 WN 8 $6.00 $445.50
09/24 2:43 PM Belmont Park 9 $0.50 TR (PWHL) 7, 8, 10 / 2, 7, 8, 10 / 2, 7, 8, 10, 11 $13.50 $0.00
09/24 2:43 PM Belmont Park 9 $0.50 TR (PWHL) 7, 8, 10 / 2, 7, 8, 10 / 2, 7, 8, 10, 11 $13.50 $0.00
Old 09-24-2017, 06:13 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Andy, your reaction email was completely out of line, IMO.

Someone has to say it.

It ranks right up there with EMD's famous letter to Chris Kay...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 06:15 PM   #14
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Andy, your reaction email was completely out of line, IMO.

Someone has to say it.

I respect your opinion but that's what I send to the list and it ain't gonna change. Having said that I also understand if you want to lock the thread or delete it.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:19 PM   #15
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

he is guilty of giving one Belmont pp to a friend and shouldn't have "tattled" on adam k but this isn't even close to emd's letter.

mr free overreacted badly.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: