Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-24-2022, 03:26 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

She was 12, I was 30....

Old 09-24-2022, 03:35 PM   #2
Cuffdaddy

Biden Pedo-YES

Trump Racist-NO **disclaimer, answer provided by a white supremacist**

https://youtube.com/shorts/evhp9kCQSP4?feature=share
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2022, 03:43 PM   #3
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

From another thread about Pedo Pete's sick joke:

Quote:
"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth," replied podcast host Monica Crowley.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2022, 03:43 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2022, 04:53 PM   #5
jimmyb

Biden was Epstein before Epstein.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2022, 05:07 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Biden used to drive his car around schools in Deleware with a big bag of candy on the front seat.

Now he has a driver.
Old 09-24-2022, 05:09 PM   #7
headhawg
crusty old guy

Wow, just wow. But this is the attitude of the demwits. This stuff is ok with them. So if a person can choose their gender based on what they think is "normal" then where is the line drawn? Pedophiles think their behavior is normal; so do serial killers.

And here's the kicker -- if Trump said it they would be calling for his execution. The libs just argue the Biden was taken out of context. It's hard to take that statement out of context. What kind of person supports this guy?
Old 09-24-2022, 05:55 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Wow, just wow. But this is the attitude of the demwits. This stuff is ok with them. So if a person can choose their gender based on what they think is "normal" then where is the line drawn? Pedophiles think their behavior is normal; so do serial killers.

And here's the kicker -- if Trump said it they would be calling for his execution. The libs just argue the Biden was taken out of context. It's hard to take that statement out of context. What kind of person supports this guy?

It is only a matter of time before they consider pedophilia acceptable. Just look at the way they celebrate the dude in the dress, remember how they celebrated and gushed over Caitlyn Jenner? The MSN headlines made me gag
"Caitlyn Jenner looks stunning in an evening gown."

The mostly left media tries to act like a lot of whatever you want to call it, is
normal. The percentage of deviations of the norm are way more common on TV than it real life. I watched a new program I never did before, all the relationships which there were maybe a dozen or more they alluded to were all either same sex or mixed race. Not a single heterosexual couple of the same race to be found. It was a show about first responders, I had no idea every other cop and fireman was gay.
Old 09-24-2022, 06:50 PM   #9
headhawg
crusty old guy

I hear ya, Inner Dirt. I don't watch much tv because most programs are crap. The wife and I watched one episode of "The League of Their Own" but couldn't stomach the application of current day norms to a show based in the 40s. Same with commercials. Most companies don't give a shit about being PC. It's all fake concern, just like the people who endorse the policies of the left. Those people are all for it until it hits too close to home.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:43 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I hear ya, Inner Dirt. I don't watch much tv because most programs are crap. The wife and I watched one episode of "The League of Their Own" but couldn't stomach the application of current day norms to a show based in the 40s. Same with commercials. Most companies don't give a shit about being PC. It's all fake concern, just like the people who endorse the policies of the left. Those people are all for it until it hits too close to home.

I refuse to pay for TV because there is no such thing as a package where I would be interested in more than 10% of the content. My broadcast TV reception here is odd, there are 15 channels that come and go with no rhyme or reason, but a good 20 that always come in. Other than documentaries, and sports, most everything I watch is decades old.

Old westerns, old campy poor special effects horror movies, and shows I watched as a kid just for a laugh, like Batman. I do pay for satellite radio for
entertainment while working in my machine shop. Nothing like a ball game or auto race to get my mind to wander will doing repetitious boring work. I liken some tasks as having to screw caps on toothpaste tubes for half a day. That doesn't require attention to detail.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:05 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Those people are all for it until it hits too close to home.

I think the biggest fakes are most climate change alarmist greenies. Most talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I am greener than all of them I have ever met except my ex girlfriend. I don't drive a hybrid like she does, I have a gas guzzling full sized SUV, but that is a necessity for my business and the fact I have a fused lower spine and a pretty immobile neck. I am only 6 foot tall but nothing bends. I also need something than can haul six foot lengths of metal roods or pull a trailer full of 12 foot ones. I do recycle, and having a machine shop on the property I repair things most would have long ago tossed. I also set the thermostat low in the winter and higher than most in the summer.
Part of that is my house is all electric, so the house uses 3x the electricity of one with gas, and I like to use electricity to run money making equipment, not for comfort. I am not too crazy, 62 in winter 81 in summer for the thermostat.

I have a preaching climate alarmist greenie who shouts down anyone who doesn't worship Al Gore. I have known this guy for almost 40 years. He has never had an economy car as a daily driver. For most of that 40 years he has owned off road vehicles and watercraft. Any time he had all utilities included rentals it was a refrigerator in summer and a greenhouse in winter. He takes showers until the hot water runs out. He does not recycle a damn thing, and won't spend a penny more for a quality product. He has no problem throwing away something and buying another one. You get the picture.

Why is he still my friend, he also likes to gamble on sports.
Old 09-25-2022, 12:58 AM   #12
jimmyb

Climate czar John Kerry's yacht.

charter-kerry-yacht.jpg

I'd post a photo of his private jet, but like his head, I couldn't get it to fit the page.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2022, 01:53 AM   #13
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
I hear ya, Inner Dirt. I don't watch much tv because most programs are crap. The wife and I watched one episode of "The League of Their Own" but couldn't stomach the application of current day norms to a show based in the 40s.

I think the movie was a well done piece of entertainment. It explored the plight of women during ww2 but was not heavy handed and super well written. I made it half way through the second episode and turned it off. A complete disregard of the story lines in the movie. The entire premise of the show is racism and multiple lesbian relationships. Poorly written preachy trash is about half of what gets made now.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2022, 12:30 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Climate czar John Kerry's yacht.

Attachment 32364

I'd post a photo of his private jet, but like his head, I couldn't get it to fit the page.

That thing doesn't get miles per gallon it gets gallons per mile. Nothing drinks gas like a boat.
Old 09-25-2022, 06:19 PM   #15
Marshall Bennett

The fact that he's a pedophile makes his popularity among democrats a few percentage points higher.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply