Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-06-2022, 02:06 PM   #31
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I never said I was an authority or implied it, just another lie from you. I know more than most from personal experience. The narrative about gays from the liberal media is misleading at best.
You're not implying that you're an authority on the gay community, but you just said you know more than most.
I'm sure you do

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 12-06-2022 at 02:07 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2022, 02:40 PM   #32
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nope

sorry

he equated Nazis to gay folks.

You don't get to paint it any other way with your stupid scenario
No, he did not. He drew parallels between two groups with their distinct behaviorial characteristics. He didn't even come close to saying Nazis = Homosexuals or Homosexuals = Nazis. All he did was imply that the two groups agree with one another in some respects.. They both share similar characteristics.

You should acquaint yourself with the definitions of "analogy". You might learn something.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:55 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
No, he did not. He drew parallels between two groups with their distinct behaviorial characteristics. He didn't even come close to saying Nazis = Homosexuals or Homosexuals = Nazis. All he did was imply that the two groups agree with one another in some respects.. They both share similar characteristics.

You should acquaint yourself with the definitions of "analogy". You might learn something.
I don't need you to teach me a thing.

I know where you learned all there is to know about gay people...and therein lies the problem.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:56 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Hey jackass, try not to make assumptions that make you look foolish. You probably need to read and comprehend, before mouthing off. I used Nazi because I was asked to make a Nazi themed item, that was against my beliefs. I did not compare gay people to Nazis, I can't believe that even required an explanation. You seem to get real strange when the subject of gay people come up, often insulting people worse than a woke liberal would do.
So you're equating making a "Nazi themed grill" to a gay couple asking for a wedding cake.

Got it...even dumber then I originally imagined
Old 12-06-2022, 03:15 PM   #35
boxcar

Quote:
I don't need you to teach me a thing.
You don't read too swell either, do you? I didn't offer to teach you anything. Besides, I don't do mule heads. All I did was suggest you look into the definition of a word for yourself.

Quote:
I know where you learned all there is to know about gay people...and therein lies the problem.
Highly doubtful given your above mentioned dismal reading skills.
Old 12-06-2022, 03:16 PM   #36
thaskalos

Quote:

The Nazis maimed and killed many millions of innocent people...and the gays like to partner up with people of the same sex. Is that the "similar characteristic" that the two groups share?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2022, 03:19 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You don't read too swell either, do you? I didn't offer to teach you anything. Besides, I don't do mule heads. All I did was suggest you look into the definition of a word for yourself.

Highly doubtful given your above mentioned dismal reading skills.
I read perfectly fine...you offered me some guidance on how to "learn" something...I told you I don't need you to teach me a thing. same thing
Old 12-06-2022, 03:21 PM   #38
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The Nazis maimed and killed many millions of innocent people...and the gays like to partner up with people of the same sex. Is that the "similar characteristic" that the two groups share?
Nah...not really. Strike One! But swing away. Far be it for me to stand in the way of a fool.
Old 12-06-2022, 03:24 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Nah...not really. Strike One! But swing away. Far be it for me to stand in the way of a fool.
You are the idiots still arguing about gay people and cakes...but I'm the fool.
Old 12-06-2022, 03:31 PM   #40
boxcar

Quote:
You are the idiots still arguing about gay people and cakes...but I'm the fool.
You really need to get your eyes checked out. My post 38 was directed to Thask the Great Greek. But...if you think I was calling you a fool -- well maybe your inner man is really telling you that you don't have such a high opinion of yourself, after all.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:04 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You really need to get your eyes checked out. My post 38 was directed to Thask the Great Greek. But...if you think I was calling you a fool -- well maybe your inner man is really telling you that you don't have such a high opinion of yourself, after all.
Ya got me there.

ergo

Everything in the Bible is true.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:38 PM   #42
Inner Dirt

Quote:
So you're equating making a "Nazi themed grill" to a gay couple asking for a wedding cake.

Got it...even dumber then I originally imagined

I sure am glad you can read minds, you might as well be a liberal as you are attacking me based on a false assumption. If you want to find a dumb person, look in the mirror. I am not equating Nazis to gay people in any way shape or form. You get strange when the subject of gay people is brought up for some odd reason.

It seems I have explained where my thoughts come from on this situation multiple times, now and in the past, yet you claim you know where I am coming from and I don't, and using it to belittle me. That is rich.

The only reason Nazi came up is as I said, I was asked to fabricate a Nazi themed item. This guy had purchased a standard stocking item distributed by one of my customers who installed it on his car, he asked me about the Nazi item when I was dropping off an order.

My opinion has nothing to do with Nazis or gays, and is based on the distinction of what types services a business should be legally able to deny, they were just available examples. A business should be able to accept or deny a job that requires unique custom work, but not discriminate when it comes to standard items.

The few Nazis I have ran across were actually harmless as far as committing acts of hate, they just liked to advertise their screwed up beliefs.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2022, 04:58 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You are equating refusing to create something with a fucking swastika to creating a wedding cake.

Wonderful.

I know...I'm the dumb one.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:30 PM   #44
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You are equating refusing to create something with a fucking swastika to creating a wedding cake.

Wonderful.

How many times do I have to tell you I see them as custom items, not as Nazi and gay when it comes to my opinion of whether someone should be forced to make one. They are legally equal to posses and display in this country whether you like it or not. Different story if we were in Germany, but we are in the USA.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2022, 06:21 PM   #45
boxcar

Quote:

Wonderful.

But the smartest thing you've said all day.