Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 09-15-2022, 08:01 PM   #1
Cutter14

Twinspires=lookout

Today they sent me an e-mail saying that if I deposited $50.00 they would give me a $25.00 bonus---The e-mail stated that I had to opt in..Upon following the instructions it then said I wasn't eligible. I started a chat and got absolutely nowhere- I sent them a copy to their customer service as per their instructions-The individual said he never received it and wanted me to redo my browser--I told him for the $25.00 the heck with it--I told him to close out my account and we are done--He wanted my password and zip code even though he had my account # and e-mail-He said he was not able to do so-After many years of doing business with them and spending thousands of dollars I asked him if he thought I was going through this to scam him for $25.00--I told him to have a nice day ---Just blows me away how some companies treat their customers
Cutter14 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2022, 07:59 AM   #2
BroadwayJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter14 View Post
Today they sent me an e-mail saying that if I deposited $50.00 they would give me a $25.00 bonus---The e-mail stated that I had to opt in..Upon following the instructions it then said I wasn't eligible. I started a chat and got absolutely nowhere- I sent them a copy to their customer service as per their instructions-The individual said he never received it and wanted me to redo my browser--I told him for the $25.00 the heck with it--I told him to close out my account and we are done--He wanted my password and zip code even though he had my account # and e-mail-He said he was not able to do so-After many years of doing business with them and spending thousands of dollars I asked him if he thought I was going through this to scam him for $25.00--I told him to have a nice day ---Just blows me away how some companies treat their customers
Did you read the requirements to get that $25 ?

Twinspires has been the scum of the ADW's out there and will never change!!!
BroadwayJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2022, 10:47 AM   #3
Garbage7

Yes I read the requirements-it said I needed to deposit 50 to get 25 and I needed an e-mail from them which they sent me
Garbage7 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2022, 01:33 PM   #4
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage7 View Post
Yes I read the requirements-it said I needed to deposit 50 to get 25 and I needed an e-mail from them which they sent me
I don't really understand having a meltdown over this. I get email offers from Draftkings and other sports wagering or fantasy sites all the time that I turn out not to be eligible for. It's mildly annoying but if you like their service otherwise it's pretty short-sighted to have a tantrum over this and quit altogether. So you weren't eligible for $25 but you're betting "thousands"---who cares?
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2022, 01:34 PM   #5
castaway01

Quote:
Also you might want to keep track of which of your aliases you're using when posting. Not sure if you're Cutter or Garbage (well, the second one clearly).
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2022, 04:15 PM   #6
Cutter14

you are an idiot

You dont know me so watch what you say-It's not a meltdown it's doing what's right---Have a nice day--not castaway--assaway
Old 09-18-2022, 06:05 PM   #7
headhawg
crusty old guy

Looks like a bit of a meltdown to me...
Old 09-18-2022, 06:20 PM   #8
Cutter14

Balls

NO it's not a meltdown--It's called balls and standing up for what's right-just keep your head buried and and allow yourself to be lied to and accept it--If that's the way you live your life good for you--
Old 09-18-2022, 06:33 PM   #9
headhawg
crusty old guy

Your response to castaway was uncalled for. You clearly have anger issues. And I fail to see anything you have done as ballsy. All this angst over $25. Get help.

And why do you need two accounts here?
Old 09-18-2022, 06:41 PM   #10
Cutter14

Enough

Enough of this but if you knew how to read you will see that he started by calling me garbage---as far as Im concerned topic is closed and I'm very happy with some of my other ADW's AND THEY DON'T OFFER ANY BONUS and DON'T LIE
Old 09-18-2022, 06:57 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 09-18-2022, 07:21 PM   #12
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Enough of this but if you knew how to read you will see that he started by calling me garbage---as far as Im concerned topic is closed and I'm very happy with some of my other ADW's AND THEY DON'T OFFER ANY BONUS and DON'T LIE
Isn't that your other name?
Old 09-18-2022, 08:50 PM   #13
BroadwayJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Isn't that your other name?
A name is a name...no matter how many it is

I was going with MrRetard but PA would have figure that out preaty fast....

I wanted to catch Tom's record(100,000+) but looks like I'm out of luck in this life

Last edited by BroadwayJoe; 09-18-2022 at 08:54 PM.
BroadwayJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: