Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-19-2022, 12:59 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I wonder who she voted for?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-19-2022 at 01:10 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2022, 01:09 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

She is my poster child for believing people should have to pass a test to vote. Also scary she gets her views from a college professor, not surprising where he teaches.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2022, 01:12 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
She's wearing designer sunglasses, right?

Shut up karen.
Old 06-19-2022, 01:29 PM   #4
davew

don't worry, Joe is going to start handing out gas purchase cards
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2022, 01:40 PM   #5
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
She is my poster child for believing people should have to pass a test to vote.
SCOTUS has declared such a law unconstitutional. Of course the court could reverse that.
Old 06-19-2022, 01:55 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
She is my poster child for believing people should have to pass a test to vote. Also scary she gets her views from a college professor, not surprising where he teaches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
SCOTUS has declared such a law unconstitutional. Of course the court could reverse that.

My reasoning is you need a license to drive a car where incompetence behind the wheel usually doesn't harm that many people. A bad president can harm a whole country, see Joe Biden.

It is obvious as a heart attack, elections are swayed by the vote of people who aren't that bright. Watching the typical political ad is all a person needs to see to realize that.
Old 06-19-2022, 02:17 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Typical angry liberal. Can't blame her, though; for how could a liberal survive without being full or rage? Where would they get their purpose in life?
Old 06-19-2022, 02:48 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Typical angry liberal. Can't blame her, though; for how could a liberal survive without being full or rage? Where would they get their purpose in life?

On a whole liberals seem to direct anger, hate, and condescension toward those that oppose their views. I see most people that disagree with me as uniformed. (like the people who want more gun laws) or people who vote with their wallet (people in unions, government workers, people on public assistance., etc)

The bolded rears in head every time there is a protest. Just look at the facts,
how many violent protests are for Democratic causes compared to Republican ones? Must be 10-1 or higher. As much as they want to magnify it 1,000 times, the Capitol riot is ONE incident.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:39 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
What are you trying to prove? That that woman is an idiot? I concede. She is an idiot. You know who else is an idiot? Anyone who thinks Joe Biden is to blame for high gas prices.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:53 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
On a whole liberals seem to direct anger, hate, and condescension toward those that oppose their views. I see most people that disagree with me as uniformed. (like the people who want more gun laws) or people who vote with their wallet (people in unions, government workers, people on public assistance., etc)

UNIFORMED? You mean like, they’re in the army?

The bolded rears in head every time there is a protest. Just look at the facts,
That makes no sense. Try proofreading next time.
how many violent protests are for Democratic causes compared to Republican ones? Must be 10-1 or higher. As much as they want to magnify it 1,000 times, the Capitol riot is ONE incident.
All the Republican protests are violent. The Capitol riot. Charlottesville, the Oklahoma City bombing, Pulse nightclub Waco, Ruby Ridge. Over 90% of BLM protests are peaceful. And the ones that weren’t, problems were caused by those not involved with Black Lives Matter.

Democratic protesters are more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What are you trying to prove? That that woman is an idiot? I concede. She is an idiot. You know who else is an idiot? Anyone who thinks Joe Biden is to blame for high gas prices.

If you don't think Biden's war on fossil fuels didn't start the prices going up you are dumber than an idiot. The Russian invasion of Ukraine finished it off.
If you don't think the Afghanistan debacle didn't signal our military is now a disorganized weak mess under Biden, you are once again dumber than an idiot. Russia does not invade Ukraine if Trump is president.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:56 PM   #12
Zydeco

Quote:
All the Republican protests are violent. The Capitol riot. Charlottesville, the Oklahoma City bombing, Pulse nightclub Waco, Ruby Ridge. Over 90% of BLM protests are peaceful. And the ones that weren’t, problems were caused by those not involved with Black Lives Matter.

Democratic protesters are more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators.
Ok Mosty. Surely this is schtick that you are doing, right...I mean correct?
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2022, 04:20 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:

How do you define peaceful, and what do you consider violent? Most of the Republican protests of which most us Republicans whose cause we don't align with turn violent because of counter protestors. Of course the headlines always was read "Republican protest turns violent." Next you are going to tell us the liberal mainstream media always tells the whole story.
Old 06-19-2022, 04:22 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydeco View Post
Ok Mosty. Surely this is schtick that you are doing, right...I mean correct?

You really wonder if Cliffy believes the BS he spews or he is playing shock jock.
Old 06-19-2022, 06:42 PM   #15
mostpost

Quote:
If you don't think Biden's war on fossil fuels didn't start the prices going up you are dumber than an idiot. The Russian invasion of Ukraine finished it off.
If you don't think the Afghanistan debacle didn't signal our military is now a disorganized weak mess under Biden, you are once again dumber than an idiot. Russia does not invade Ukraine if Trump is president.
At least 28 countries around the worl have higher gas prices than the United States. Some more than twice as high. Is Biden in charge of all of them?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: