Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-03-2022, 02:54 PM   #46
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people" (Prov 14:34).

The root cause to this nation's ills is not politics; it's nature is moral/spiritual. Wickedness expresses itself privately and in the public square. If this nation is ever going to become great again, it must turn from its wicked ways; otherwise things will only go from bad to worse in all sectors of life.
I have to agree.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 03:39 PM   #47
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
As a card carrying Republican and self described Conservative nut job I will ruthlessly argue that this issue is the dumbest thing the Republicans have going. There are about 6,000 reasons why Republicans and right wing folk shouldn't give two shits about abortion in 2022, yet here we are.

Why would you want to change something that was first initiated in 1973? The nation has had 49 god damn years to accept the decision and easily a majority of the them have moved on.

From the moment I first heard rumblings about this a couple years ago I thought to myself no way can our fearless right wing leaders be THIS stupid.

Now to the truth of the matter and my position, a MASSIVE MAJORITY of abortions stem from parents who shouldn't be having kids. A huge chunk of which will end up on welfare programs, government assistance, and eventually producing more babies for the American taxpayer to foot the bill for. No thanks

Furthermore that politicians from the right get involved proves just how retarded they are, the babies being aborted are not your people, they are never going to vote for you. The people that vote for you don't abort babies anyway. So for decades the right has insisted that more children be brought into this world (by parents who don't want them) to vote against the politicians who insist on being Pro Life. If you think that this discussion is about things greater than votes, then fine, let someone else handle it and stay in your lane. But Republican politicians being involved in this discussion has always, and will always be retarded. Long term they are aiding in their own demise.

Abortion is nothing I would ever sign off for for my own family, but if others feel it is the right choice for them, and it keeps me from having one more mouth to feed via my tax dollars, knock yourself out.
It's a *thing* now because the despicable leftists pushed the envelope way too far: as in CA, apparently, advancing abortion up to THREE MONTHS AFTER birth. Are you okay with that?

Regarding your taxes, better to worry about your tax dollars being used to feed, house, and provide free medical care and education to the millions of illegals being invited in...most of whom who are Christians who likely don't believe in abortion, either; hence, even more of your tax dollars needed to feed, house, and provide medical care and education for.

Let's take it to the opposite end of ending-life issues...from abortion/infanticide to old age. Who was it that said life for all should end at 75, after which he considers most lives to be worthless? You will save more tax dollars then, too, but eventually you may be facing the Grim Reaper sooner than YOU may want to.

Hail to middle age only, if you're one of the lucky ones being given a chance to get there...and stay for awhile.

Why not advocate to put an end to all of this Neanderthal thinking and inept federal government policies, instead of placing your head in the sand or expounding indifference??
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 03:49 PM   #48
lamboguy

i grew up being against abortion and remained that way and will stay that way until the day i die.

what i really find despicable are those politicians that were pro-choice their whole lives and then switched over to the other side and vice versa just to get on the right side of the program.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 03:51 PM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
as in CA, apparently, advancing abortion up to THREE MONTHS AFTER birth. Are you okay with that?
Old 05-03-2022, 03:54 PM   #50
olddaddy

I would imagine that this ruling would have to be followed with more resources to dcfs and possibly orphanages. Im not condoning one side or the other.
olddaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 04:03 PM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Striking down Roe v Wade changes nothing for most states that aren't hard red. ...and how many are those in this country?

And I can't imagine many far-left democrats wanting to live in hard red states anyway...so really...what's the problem?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-03-2022 at 04:05 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 04:09 PM   #52
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/03/24/...s-after-birth/

Quote:
AB 2223 seeks to legalize the killing of babies in California after birth. Depending on how the term “perinatal” is interpreted by the courts, this bill legalizes the infanticide of children several weeks after their birth and possibly as late as their first birthday. If this barbaric bill is enacted, there will be no criminal or civil liability for the mother or those who assist her with killing her baby post-birth. – Attorney and President of the National Center for Law and Policy Dean Broyles
Old 05-03-2022, 04:14 PM   #53
boxcar

Mark Levin says Supreme Court Roe v. Wade leak is 'grave assault' and warns US 'institutions are going to collapse'

"When you conduct yourself in an utterly lawless way, attacking the institutions of this country, attacking the founding documents of this country, attacking the history of this country, this is what you get: lawlessness," he insisted during "Fox & Friends."

He added, ""It's just a matter of time. All these institutions are going to collapse. This is a grave assault on the Supreme Court."

Levin recalled a time when he was an intern to late Chief Justice Warren Burger while attending law school and said that he can't fathom how the leak occurred after having seen the lengths to which the institution went to preserve the integrity of confidentiality. (emphasis mine)

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mark-l...eme-court-leak

I can fathom it. The dimwits are desperate. They needed to do something to put political pressure on the court, so since most dimwits are morally bankrupt either a liberal justice on the court or intern or judicial aid leaked the draft hoping it would cause riots, chaos, violent demonstrations to get the attention of the court -- to make the strongest political statement possible. Such a person wouldn't give two flips about preserving the integrity of the court or its confidentiality. To liberals, it's all about winning, so the means always justifies the end.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:23 PM   #54
MargieRose

Fact Check

Interpretation of the bill revolves around the interpretation of the term "perinatal death."..."death occurring during or pertaining to the phase surrounding the time of birth, from the twentieth week of gestation to the twenty-eighth day of newborn life."

Yeah, we'll see just how far and under just what circumstances this bill will eventually be carried out to. Look to where 'pro choice' has come to thus far, already.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:37 PM   #55
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I believe this has never happened before; if so , this leaked draft is unprecedented and, therefore, a wee bit suspect.
Justice Roberts confirmed the leak.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:40 PM   #56
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Now this is triggered

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...18780357386241

War on women? We can't even define what a woman is these days, so STFU please...
By the looks and expressions of those women, they have nothing to worry about, regarding abortion rights.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:59 PM   #57
OntheRail

Quote:
By the looks and expressions of those women, they have nothing to worry about, regarding abortion rights.
What is maddening these same Libtards rail against the use of the death penalty. So it's murder the innocent and protect the murderous scumbags of society for them.

Then again maybe that is where they get knocked up... by their desperate prison pen pal.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:02 PM   #58
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Go for it.....Gender reveal, then and now!
I would pay insane amounts of money to watch you attack Mickey Rourke's gender to his face.

Insane...
Old 05-03-2022, 05:03 PM   #59
boxcar

Quote:
Fact Check

Interpretation of the bill revolves around the interpretation of the term "perinatal death."..."death occurring during or pertaining to the phase surrounding the time of birth, from the twentieth week of gestation to the twenty-eighth day of newborn life."

Yeah, we'll see just how far and under just what circumstances this bill will eventually be carried out to. Look to where 'pro choice' has come to thus far, already.
So let me see if have this straight: Up to four weeks AFTER birth is still considered the "phase surrounding the the time of birth? Well...why stop there? Why not go up to four months after birth or even four years? I mean what happens if if a few years down the road, dear ol' mom, decides she's not cut out to be dear ol' mom?
Old 05-03-2022, 05:33 PM   #60
Rex Phinney

Quote:
It's a *thing* now because the despicable leftists pushed the envelope way too far: as in CA, apparently, advancing abortion up to THREE MONTHS AFTER birth. Are you okay with that?

Regarding your taxes, better to worry about your tax dollars being used to feed, house, and provide free medical care and education to the millions of illegals being invited in...most of whom who are Christians who likely don't believe in abortion, either; hence, even more of your tax dollars needed to feed, house, and provide medical care and education for.

Let's take it to the opposite end of ending-life issues...from abortion/infanticide to old age. Who was it that said life for all should end at 75, after which he considers most lives to be worthless? You will save more tax dollars then, too, but eventually you may be facing the Grim Reaper sooner than YOU may want to.

Hail to middle age only, if you're one of the lucky ones being given a chance to get there...and stay for awhile.

Why not advocate to put an end to all of this Neanderthal thinking and inept federal government policies, instead of placing your head in the sand or expounding indifference??

I think you posted in the wrong thread?

This one is about abortion. You jumped to illegal immigration, then to the religion of said illegals, then to killing old people and then finished up by saying that I'm the sticking my head in the sand?????

Let's just call it like it is, this post is a mess.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: