Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-27-2019, 10:39 AM   #886
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I don't have a problem. I responded to posts in chronological order. What is your problem, other than the fact that you can't get facts straight!?
No you blew your top not reading what I wrote. Check out the rest of the summary I wrote.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:16 AM   #887
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
No you blew your top not reading what I wrote. Check out the rest of the summary I wrote.
What part of "chronological" don't you get? I read starting from the oldest/last post number when I got offline yesterday.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:17 AM   #888
boxcar

Quote:
No more banter until you agree to a standard debate format, or drop this stuff about time totally.
I'm past debating you. You need to refute my Fishing in the Stream time analogy.
Old 05-27-2019, 01:38 PM   #889
hcap

Quote:
I'm past debating you. You need to refute my Fishing in the Stream time analogy.
I sincerely hope so! And promise never to bring up your ass-backwards time theory again. You could have saved this board mucho headaches trying to comprehend your posts. And all it took was a list and review of your pearls of wisdom in oeder. Sunshine does clear the cobwebs

What p[art of thank you Krisha, Buddha, and Sata Claus don't you get?

Last edited by hcap; 05-27-2019 at 01:44 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2019, 03:10 PM   #890
boxcar

Quote:
I sincerely hope so! And promise never to bring up your ass-backwards time theory again. You could have saved this board mucho headaches trying to comprehend your posts. And all it took was a list and review of your pearls of wisdom in oeder. Sunshine does clear the cobwebs

What p[art of thank you Krisha, Buddha, and Sata Claus don't you get?
So you' ve traded your cowardly non-replies for jumpers instead of sleepers? Not surprised, though,because I perceived a long time ago that you've gone off the deep end without a parachute. You can't give an intelligent, coherent reply to my time analogy, nor can you answer any of the more recent questions that I have cited as recently as today in my 881.

Rocks are more challenging to "debate" than you are.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:47 PM   #891
hcap

We are done.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:56 PM   #892
thaskalos

Quote:
We are done.
Promise?
Old 05-27-2019, 04:16 PM   #893
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Promise?
Think so. Listing his history of strange time proclamations from on high, got it out of head, and maybe even shamed and stopped him. Yes I am done.......unless his next outrageous boxcarian rant far exceeds the hard to top previous ones. . .

Then who knows? What was that famous line by Michael Corleone? About breaking from his life of crime?
Old 05-27-2019, 04:19 PM   #894
boxcar

Quote:
We are done.
As in cooked?
Old 05-27-2019, 04:40 PM   #895
hcap

Quote:
As in cooked?
So it starts

Just when I thought I was out, they opull me back in

But don't take it personally

Old 05-27-2019, 05:45 PM   #896
boxcar

Aaww...was that a thinly veiled pleading to continue our "debate"?

Okay...I'm going to give every thinking person here something on which to ruminate. Below is a my graphically displayed "arrow of time" which reflects Mother Nature's flow of time:

............. Graveyard...................Gateway............... .........Reservoir...........
............ of Dead Time...............of Live Time.................of Potential Time....
...............Yesterday.....................Today .........................Tomorrow..........
.................|................................ ...|.................................|
.................|................................ ...|.................................|
................ |....................................|............ ....................|
(W)........Past<<<<<<<<<<<<<Present<<<<<<<<<<<Future (E)

Now, every thinking person should challenge Hcap to duplicate this format with his version of the "arrow of time" that will manifest the Past and Future relative to the Present, as I have done. I guarantee he will not honor any such requests.

Last edited by boxcar; 05-27-2019 at 05:48 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2019, 07:03 PM   #897
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Aaww...was that a thinly veiled pleading to continue our "debate"?

Okay...I'm going to give every thinking person here something on which to ruminate. Below is a my graphically displayed "arrow of time" which reflects Mother Nature's flow of time:

............. Graveyard...................Gateway............... .........Reservoir...........
............ of Dead Time...............of Live Time.................of Potential Time....
...............Yesterday.....................Today .........................Tomorrow..........
................ |....................................|............ ....................|
(W)........Past<<<<<<<<<<<<<Present<<<<<<<<<<<Future (E)

Now, every thinking person should challenge Hcap to duplicate this format with his version of the "arrow of time" that will manifest the Past and Future relative to the Present, as I have done. I guarantee he will not honor any such requests.
Believe me, I don't want to get into this argument but I can't quite figure out why we should care about this topic. You've given us your explanation for the arrow of time. Now that we know, is there something special that comes our way?

No matter what someone might argue, you're already convinced you banged the nail on the head. Don't waste your arrow of time with a pointless argument.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2019, 07:53 PM   #898
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
Don't waste your arrow of time with a pointless argument.
I agree.
The argument reminds me of The Big and Little Endians in satirist Jonathon Swift's Gulliver's Travels.
The two groups were at war.
Their main disagreement was which end should they crack an egg on.
Swift would have fun with this Time debate if he were a contributor here today.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2019, 08:06 PM   #899
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
Believe me, I don't want to get into this argument but I can't quite figure out why we should care about this topic. You've given us your explanation for the arrow of time. Now that we know, is there something special that comes our way?

No matter what someone might argue, you're already convinced you banged the nail on the head. Don't waste your arrow of time with a pointless argument.
Yeah, I am convinced, thanks to Hcap's cowardice.

So, you don't like this topic either, heh? What's your speed: The weather?
Old 05-27-2019, 08:27 PM   #900
thaskalos

Quote:
Yeah, I am convinced, thanks to Hcap's cowardice.

So, you don't like this topic either, heh? What's your speed: The weather?
How about a new book that I've just started reading?

https://www.amazon.com/Girl-End-Worl...s&sr=1-1-spell