Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-03-2022, 08:23 AM   #8686
stuball

hmmmm

Spaghetti English WOW I'm impressed
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2022, 03:42 PM   #8687
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
If you don't know what has been going on for nearly 3 years now, why would you want to know at this late date?
You have a history of misinterpreting what I post. I asked how you date the "pandemic crisis," the operative word being "you." Having that information I can then decide whether to (1)correct you or to (2)accept your dates, possibly for purposes of discussion only.
Old 07-03-2022, 03:48 PM   #8688
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
You have a history of misinterpreting what I post. I asked how you date the "pandemic crisis," the operative word being "you." Having that information I can then decide whether to (1)correct you or to (2)accept your dates, possibly for purposes of discussion only.
I gave you a big hint yesterday or so when I said it began about 3 years ago. I suppose you want not only the exact date but the hours, minutes and seconds of the day also?
Old 07-03-2022, 05:46 PM   #8689
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I gave you a big hint yesterday or so when I said it began about 3 years ago. I suppose you want not only the exact date but the hours, minutes and seconds of the day also?
Whatever floats your boat. I'll go with whatever date and time you want. Just wanting to get on the same page. My first post on the subject was 25 Jan 2020 12:23 AM EST.

What was it we were discussing? Something about blue states and tyranny?
Old 07-03-2022, 06:28 PM   #8690
boxcar

Quote:
Whatever floats your boat. I'll go with whatever date and time you want. Just wanting to get on the same page. My first post on the subject was 25 Jan 2020 12:23 AM EST.

What was it we were discussing? Something about blue states and tyranny?
You and I will never be on the same page. So...you should just hang it up, while you're only this far behind.

Have a nice evening...
Old 07-03-2022, 06:45 PM   #8691
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
How many people had to choose between losing their jobs or getting the jabs?
Boxcar still has not cited an example of when, where and/or to whom this has happened.
Old 07-03-2022, 08:56 PM   #8692
boxcar

Quote:
Boxcar still has not cited an example of when, where and/or to whom this has happened.
Search engines are great tools. Learn to use one.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:57 PM   #8693
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Exodus 20:16
Old 07-04-2022, 05:04 AM   #8694
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
An obvious ploy to send me off on a wild goose chase. You are the one who made the claim, ergo, the burden of proof is yours.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:23 AM   #8695
TJDave

Quote:
Boxcar is not your neighbor. I would not expect him to honor this commandment.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:07 AM   #8696
boxcar

Quote:
An obvious ploy to send me off on a wild goose chase. You are the one who made the claim, ergo, the burden of proof is yours.
Yeah, I made the claim and I don't give two flips whether you believe it or not.
No skin off my nose one way or the other.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:09 AM   #8697
boxcar

Quote:
Isn't your mindless mantra always been: "Scripture proves nothing"?

Now, go and hold hands with the other hypocrite who derides scripture and can never believe his "best friend".
Old 07-04-2022, 12:12 PM   #8698
Light
Veteran

Quote:

Now, go and hold hands with the other hypocrite who derides scripture and can never believe his "best friend".
Your only hope is that PA bans Actor and me. Then you can thank God for ridding you of the infidels and claim your empty victory based on your morbid view of Christianity and the human race. Two down, two to go.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2022, 12:53 PM   #8699
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Your only hope is that PA bans Actor and me. Then you can thank God for ridding you of the infidels and claim your empty victory based on your morbid view of Christianity and the human race. Two down, two to go.
Are you serious? There's no way I would want PA to ban the dog and pony show you and Actor put on for our amusement.

And there's nothing "morbid" about biblical Christianity! That's not even possible since Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The LIFE. Only a demented, dark, twisted mind could ever think that Eternal Life is morbid.

On the other hand, you are closer to the truth when it comes to the human race; for the entire human race sits in darkness, since the majority of mankind refuses to come to the Light (Jesus) to have Life. You love sitting in the darkness of your dungeon wherein you can blissfully cultivate your ignorance.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:04 PM   #8700
Light
Veteran

Quote:
And there's nothing "morbid" about biblical Christianity!
You have very poor reading skills.

There is a great difference between what you claim I said (above) and what I actually said which is that YOU have a morbid view of Christianity.See my last post Einstein.

This is a fundamental difference of how we view Christianity. You think most are going to Hell and I say most are going to Heaven. You site your twisted scripture interpretations and I site Gods divine love.

You see scripture as policing God's love and I see scripture subservient to God's love. In your religious world of scripture, Hell and damnation rule. In my world of experiencing God and Jesus's love, Love forgiveness and higher consciousness rule.

And you think you are going to Heaven? Why would you want that? You don't like that I preach that love is the way. You would probably feel more at home in Hell.

Last edited by Light; 07-04-2022 at 05:06 PM.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: