Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 06-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
KidCapper

Belmont Saturday 6-10-17

Been a bit since I've posted an entire card. Going to roll the pick 3's for the Belmont card today. I'll list some reason why I like my top pick and the pick 3 runners I'm using in each race. The picks:

Race -1 The Been freshened for this by Rudy after the 3rd place finish last out. Reunited with Irad today who won with this one 3 back. Price is solid enough at 7-2 on the ML. PICK 3 Runners (1-3)

Race -2 The 3rd time off the layoff for Brown and Castellano. Drops into a non-graded stakes today where Brown hits at 27%. Enough pace signed on to flatter this one's late run. PICK 3 Runners (8-7-5)

Race -3 The Doesn't appear to be much speed to challenge this one early. Pace makes the race here. PICK 3 Runners (5-1-4)

Race -4 The Just missed in the 8Belles last out over at CD. 3rd time off the layoff and owns the right style for this event. Getting good at the right time. Pick 3 Runners (1-3-8)

Race -5 The Songbird...NEXT!

Race -6 The 8-1 on the ML for Leparoux with speed and rail. Lynch runners on fire this meet where he is hitting at 33%. Catch if catch can. PICK 3 Runners (1-5-4)

Race -7 The Pimlico shipper for 20% shipping trainer who brings Karamonos along for the ride. Speed to spare with the high last Bris figure. Again, catch me if you can. PICK 3 Runners ( 3-4-8)

Race -8 The Off the layoff for Godolphin and Kiaran a 20% trainer move. Paco in to ride this winner today. PICK 3 Runners (1-5-4-2)

Race -9 The Off the layoff for Navarro hitting at 24% off the break. Solid 3rd in Dubai last out. Looks the part at 7-2 ML> Pick 3 Runners (5-2-9-12)

Race -10 The Money rider Mike Smith takes over the reins today after the troubled trip last out. Win at the distance a plus. Pick 3 Runners (9-4-6)

Race -11 The . Toss the poor derby run with the elimination at the start. Has worked well since and gets Robby back up for the ride today. PICK 3 Runners (4-6-2-11)

Race -12 The 3rd off the layoff for Shug and JR. Trainer hitting 23% off the loss as the chalk last out. Makes amends today. PICK 3 Runners (3-6-1)

Race -13 The I'll take Irad and Rudy in the get out race today. 3rd as the chalk last out in the mud. Fast rack gets this one home today. Pick 3 Runners (3-2-10)

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #2
bbixler18

Great to see you back! Was hoping to see some selections from you during the Triple Crown season...saving the best for last I see. Best of luck
bbixler18 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2017, 09:52 AM   #3
KidCapper

BELMONT PARK
SCRATCHES AND PROGRAM CHANGES FOR SATURDAY, 6/10/2017
Last Updated: 947 AM
TRACK CONDITIONS
Weather: MOSTLY SUNNY 67

Track: FAST

Turf: FIRM

Turf Races: 6, 8, 10, 12

Inner: Set at 0 Ft

Widener: Set at 0 Ft

P6 Carryover: NONE Takeout - 15.00 %

DAILY NOTES

SCRATCHES
Race Program # Horse Reason Notes
2 10 Perro Rojo Early--Stake

3 2 Idolo Porteno (ARG) Early--Stake
4 Send It In Early--Stake

4 6 Tequilita Early--Stake

11 11 Epicharis (JPN) Early--Veterinarian

12 8 Tizzarunner Early--Veterinarian
12 Bellamy Way Early--Main Track Only
13 Southside Warrior Early--Main Track Only

13 1 (poe) Ostrolenka Early--Part of Entry

Lost 2 Pick 3 selections to the early scratch board.. I'll just toss those. Good luck today cappers!
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply