Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 12-22-2022, 09:31 PM   #46
Someday Silent

Trevor Lawrence and his beautiful hair are gonna beat the Jets by 28.
Someday Silent is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-23-2022, 09:59 AM   #47
sharkey11

they only need to win by 3 and they did .hope you faded . any who give NYG +4 for a dollar . merry christmas too all and gl
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2022, 08:13 PM   #48
Someday Silent

The Texans picked a hell of a time to win!
Old 12-24-2022, 09:05 PM   #49
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someday Silent View Post
The Texans picked a hell of a time to win!

In the grand scheme of things that game was pretty meaningless, I do believe. Whoever wins the Jax vs Ten matchup the last week is winning that division. No chance for Ten if Tannehill doesn't play.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-25-2022, 09:18 AM   #50
sharkey11

heres a question any you guys feel that any team in the nfl that ends the season with a below 500 average should not make playoffs just look at the nfc south that divison is door mats
Old 12-25-2022, 11:51 AM   #51
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

And the division winner will be at home in the first round. Probably against Dallas, seems like.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-25-2022, 12:06 PM   #52
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
heres a question any you guys feel that any team in the nfl that ends the season with a below 500 average should not make playoffs just look at the nfc south that divison is door mats

You are disrespecting my fading division winner parlay bet. I now need a miracle that Ryan Tannehill can play just a little over two weeks from ankle surgery as Malik Willis combined with poor play calling could not beat Houston while playing at home. Unfortunately for me Jacksonville is no doormat. Trevor Lawrence is slowly starting to eliminate those bonehead plays, and is more than just flashing brilliance. In the last two weeks they won a shootout with the Cowboys, and moved the ball well against a pretty good Jet defense in New Jersey in foul weather, mind you they kicked 4 field goals winning 19-3.
They are 5-2 in their last 7, with 4 of the 5 wins against teams with winning records when they played them. They have beaten Baltimore with Lamar, the Jets and Cowboys in that stretch.

The Jaguars most likely finish at 9-8, unlike the other team Tampa Bay that will probably win their division with a poor or mediocre record they are definitely on the upswing and won't be an easy out in the play-offs.
Old 12-25-2022, 01:08 PM   #53
sharkey11

no disrespect intended inner i wish you the best of luck with your bets .just curious if im the only one who thinks losing teams should be tossed from playoff contention happy festavus to all
Old 12-25-2022, 01:40 PM   #54
Inner Dirt

Quote:
no disrespect intended inner i wish you the best of luck with your bets .just curious if im the only one who thinks losing teams should be tossed from playoff contention happy festavus to all

I know Tennessee sucks, I just wish Jacksonville sucked as bad as you think they do. I don't think losing teams should be tossed from the play-offs if they win their division. I do believe teams should be seeded by won/loss record.
A 12-5 or 13-4 Dallas Cowboys should not have to go on the road to play a
9-8 or 8-9 Bucs or Panthers. As much as I hate the Cowboys they earned that record in the best division in the NFL to boot and deserve a first round home game.
Old 12-27-2022, 12:32 PM   #55
sharkey11

week17 try tenn+11 for a dollar . 10-9-2 for season +20 gl all
Old 12-27-2022, 12:48 PM   #56
Inner Dirt

Quote:
week17 try tenn+11 for a dollar . 10-9-2 for season +20 gl all

As someone who needs Tennessee to win their division and the only hope for that is Ryan Tannehill's ankle setting a record for recovering from surgery, if betting more than an actual dollar I would reconsider that bet. Dallas still has a shot at the division and a first round bye if they win out and Philadelphia losses out. For Tennessee they have nothing to play for Thursday Night, a win does nothing, the season hinges on the week 18 game at Jacksonville for the NFC South. Also the Titans back up Malik Willis is probably the worst QB on any roster.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:19 PM   #57
Someday Silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
In the grand scheme of things that game was pretty meaningless, I do believe. Whoever wins the Jax vs Ten matchup the last week is winning that division. No chance for Ten if Tannehill doesn't play.
I think it at least matters to the Titaans, especially now that Dallas just beat them.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:28 AM   #58
sharkey11

we missed on the thursday game so try lac -6 and lar +10 for a buck each gl and happy new year all
Old 01-01-2023, 12:54 PM   #59
Inner Dirt

Quote:
we missed on the thursday game so try lac -6 and lar +10 for a buck each gl and happy new year all

The Thursday Night game was a push after the late line move when it was announced Joshua Dobbs would start at QB, Tennessee went from +11 to +14, and the final was 27-13.

Dobbs had never started an NFL game and only thrown 17 passes total in 5 years in the league, he was grabbed off of the Lions practice squad a week before he played.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:48 PM   #60
sharkey11

i only count what is put up on my plays line i dont red board gl an happy new yr.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: