Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-05-2021, 02:03 PM   #196
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
are you saying your messiah Vice-President Joe Biden does not?
Biden. like all of us can show poor judgement at times, but trump tells more lies, misrepresents fact etal to a degree I have never seen before. If that is you mind set go for it

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2021, 02:04 PM   #197
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Probably the smartest thing you've posted in years. Too bad you don't follow your own advice.
I do, that's why I dont bet!!

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 01-05-2021, 02:14 PM   #198
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
You will live your last years hating a man who wishes you only good will. How fitting.
What an imagination. You should work for Disney

Winston Churchill
Old 01-05-2021, 02:26 PM   #199
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You seem like a nice guy Formula, but you're not informed enough to truly have a valid opinion on these matters....RINO's are aplenty and have revealed themselves to all. On Jan 6th, Trump will address the nation and much will be said. After Jan 7th, on a scale of 1-10 the liberal mental breakdown will be at a "17"....

This final rollout will take until late March, as there will be NO inauguration on Jan 20th. We will have a stand-in POTUS during this time, as it could be Grassley, Pence, Pelosi or someone not currently on the radar. A ton of info and legal proceedings, along with criminal charges, arrests, key testimonies and evidence being shown finally to the full population. Could be full media blackouts and internet outages, with POTUS emergency comms being the only daily source of info....This may or may not happen, depending on the cooperation level of those who are revealed as traitors to our nation.

Just my own personal observation of the landscape that lies ahead.

Randall
I'll admit I dont often listen to fox, never right wing radio, I just get most of my news from cnn, abc, NBC CBS, ny times. BIDEN will we sworn in as president. Trump will continue to terrorize the nation, even if he were placed in an asylum . His net about his base seems secure

Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 01-05-2021 at 02:28 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:27 PM   #200
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
"Fearing a repeat of previous violence, officials have confirmed that the National Guard will be deploying hundreds of troops to the nation's capital this week as tens of thousands of Donald Trump supporters and far-right nationalists protest the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election victory."

I think both sides will beat the crap out of each other, fall down on the bar room floor and then realize it was all for nothing .
Freedom and democracies integrity are worth fighting for... crist you guys would of called Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton far-right nationalists. Oh wait you leftist have and are already in the process of canceling the Founder Fathers.

Those on the right side... don't Burn and Loot. Did not happen in Nov. won't happen now. Not by Trump supporters or S.T.S folks either. If the Guard is being called out... it's for your TDS suffering pussyhatted, sky screaming, BLM, antifa, commies leftist.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:33 PM   #201
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Freedom and democracies integrity are worth fighting for... crist you guys would of called Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton far-right nationalists. Oh wait you leftist have and are already in the process of canceling the Founder Fathers.

Those on the right side... don't Burn and Loot. Did not happen in Nov. won't happen now. Not by Trump supporters or S.T.S folks either. If the Guard is being called out... it's for your TDS suffering pussyhatted, sky screaming, BLM, antifa, commies leftist.
Calm down, we have a republic, if we can defent it...together

Winston Churchill
Old 01-05-2021, 02:40 PM   #202
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post

Settle down pussycat (and use better grammar for crying out loud)
You’re hilarious
Old 01-05-2021, 02:51 PM   #203
davew

Quote:
I'll admit I dont often listen to fox, never right wing radio, I just get most of my news from cnn, abc, NBC CBS, ny times. BIDEN will we sworn in as president. Trump will continue to terrorize the nation, even if he were placed in an asylum . His net about his base seems secure
I don't watch any of those stations so have missed the Trump terrorizing the country clip .... could you explain it to someone dumb enough not to hate Trump, like me?

Also what do they expect Trump to do to continue terrorizing the country?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2021, 03:14 PM   #204
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
I don't watch any of those stations so have missed the Trump terrorizing the country clip .... could you explain it to someone dumb enough not to hate Trump, like me?

Also what do they expect Trump to do to continue terrorizing the country?
Just listen to trump terrioze anyone that does not agree with him.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-05-2021, 03:22 PM   #205
formula_2002
what an easy game.

If the democrats can win the Senate today, it will diminish trumps hold on the republicans. I'd rather deal with a democratic Senate than deal with a more emboldened trump.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-05-2021, 03:25 PM   #206
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The only people terrorized by Trump are folks like you...and that's a good thing.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:26 PM   #207
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Settle down pussycat (and use better grammar for crying out loud)
You’re hilarious
Was he wrong?
Old 01-05-2021, 03:40 PM   #208
Ocala Mike

But who are the patriots and who are the tyrants?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2021, 03:54 PM   #209
davew

Quote:
I hear many people like that from New York. Governor Cuomo sounds the same way. Is he also a terrorist?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #210
tucker6

Quote:
I hear many people like that from New York. Governor Cuomo sounds the same way. Is he also a terrorist?
How many dem governors have destroyed business owners who've disagreed with them during the pandemic. NY, NY, MA, ME, MI, VA, CA, OR, WA, and PA. And many more I'm forgetting. Sending in SWAT teams to close down a gym yet cannot send one officer to a riot. It's completely totalitarian.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply