Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-01-2020, 03:34 AM   #106
jay68802

4/1

Race #1:

Race #2:

Race #3:

Race #4:

Race #5:

Race #6:

Race #7:

Race #8:

Race #9:
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #107
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
4/1

Race #1:

Race #2:

Race #3:

Race #4:

Race #5:

Race #6:

Race #7:

Race #8:

Race #9:
You Foolin Me?
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #108
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
You Foolin Me?
If I was fooling, all the races would be:
Old 04-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #109
thaskalos

As I watch these Fonner horses run...I have to double-check to make sure that I didn't use a different race's past performances when I handicapped.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:41 PM   #110
Muddy
Muddy

When you do finally stumble on to one it doesn't pay anything. Its like everyone had it too.

races 2-6 .50 p-5 starts Monday.
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #111
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
As I watch these Fonner horses run...I have to double-check to make sure that I didn't use a different race's past performances when I handicapped.

Getting my butt kicked, myself.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:58 PM   #112
fastfasterfastest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfasterfastest View Post
Hate seeing a rider change at 2 minutes to post. Usually means the rider on during the post parade and warmup doesn't like what he feels and fears riding the horse. I can't say for sure that's the issue here in the 6th but if it is the horse should be scratched straight away. I guess it's not surprising with 2500 claiming types

Samething just happened in todays 3rd, the same jockey also.
fastfasterfastest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2020, 06:40 PM   #113
Muddy
Muddy

Race 4 #9 It looked like Tara Hynes didn't have a stick to urge her horse down the stretch. Watched the replay it looked like she never had one.
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2020, 07:11 PM   #114
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
We better take a break before we get busted by the time the real tracks resume running.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:07 AM   #115
jay68802

Quote:
4/1

Race #1:

Race #2:

Race #3:

Race #4:

Race #5:

Race #6:

Race #7:

Race #8:

Race #9:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
Race 4 #9 It looked like Tara Hynes didn't have a stick to urge her horse down the stretch. Watched the replay it looked like she never had one.
7 for 9 today. Fonner is like this, I was 1 for 10 two mondays ago. Guys should brush up on owner / trainer combos, and the jocks they use.

Watch Tara's $66 winner on Monday, she did not have a whip in that race either. Very rarely uses one.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:24 AM   #116
thaskalos

Quote:
7 for 9 today. Fonner is like this, I was 1 for 10 two mondays ago. Guys should brush up on owner / trainer combos, and the jocks they use.

Watch Tara's $66 winner on Monday, she did not have a whip in that race either. Very rarely uses one.
I must be reading your picks wrong. I see 2 winners on top...at mutuel prices of $3.40 and $4.80
Old 04-02-2020, 02:29 AM   #117
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
I must be reading your picks wrong. I see 2 winners on top...at mutuel prices of $3.40 and $4.80
He's using Nitro's results method....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2020, 02:43 AM   #118
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
He's using Nitro's results method....
Sorry...didn't know that. I take back my previous comment then.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:48 AM   #119
lamboguy

Quote:
people play multiple race wagers, the pick 3, pick 4, pick 5, and some variation of pick 6. therefore they wind up with selections in every race, and then they have multiple horses in every race.

this particular handicapper only has up to 3 horses per race, but there are others that play 4 horses.

my problem happens to be that its tough enough to come up with 1 horse to wager on in a race, and to tell you how bad i am, there are plenty of days that i go through 5 or 6 different race cards and only come up with 1 horse to play for the whole day, and many times no horses to play on that day. but these guys with the multiple selections all win and i lose.

this new way to bet horses are brought to you by public handicappers. if you open up the racing form there is a page that their handicappers release their top 3 selections every race every day. if you turn on the simulcast feeds from tracks, you will find those track handicappers with 4 horses per race. i hardly have ever seen a handicapper not release his selection on any given race.

Gus, i just want to let you know that you are behind the times betting horses. its high time that you get with the program.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2020, 02:57 AM   #120
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
people play multiple race wagers, the pick 3, pick 4, pick 5, and some variation of pick 6. therefore they wind up with selections in every race, and then they have multiple horses in every race.

this particular handicapper only has up to 3 horses per race, but there are others that play 4 horses.

my problem happens to be that its tough enough to come up with 1 horse to wager on in a race, and to tell you how bad i am, there are plenty of days that i go through 5 or 6 different race cards and only come up with 1 horse to play for the whole day, and many times no horses to play on that day. but these guys with the multiple selections all win and i lose.

this new way to bet horses are brought to you by public handicappers. if you open up the racing form there is a page that their handicappers release their top 3 selections every race every day. if you turn on the simulcast feeds from tracks, you will find those track handicappers with 4 horses per race. i hardly have ever seen a handicapper not release his selection on any given race.

Gus, i just want to let you know that you are behind the times betting horses. its high time that you get with the program.
Thanks for the advice, Phil...but I wish you had told me this sooner. Because now that you are telling me to "get with the program"...there are no races left for me to bet on. You don't expect me to go broke betting Fonner Park...do you?

Stay safe my friend.