Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #16
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What is "weird" is that hospitals and other facilities are actually getting paid to report medicare positive covid-19 cases, even if not tested. And they get paid really big bucks if a patient goes on a ventilator, as Dave pointed out yesterday.

Wherever there is money to be made off the federal government, the private sector will assuredly find way to enrich themselves as much as possible.
What you're describing is Medicare fraud, which certainly happens. Do you know how the Medicare-coding process works in a hospital?

Rick Scott knows Medicare fraud really, really well from his days as HCA's CEO. Google it.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #17
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
What you're describing is Medicare fraud, which certainly happens. Do you know how the Medicare-coding process works in a hospital?

Rick Scott knows Medicare fraud really, really well from his days as HCA's CEO. Google it.
No, what I'm describing are the CDC-NIH rules for covid reporting. Currently, it doesn't take very much at all to be classified as a covid-positive case. Even death by motorcycle can qualify.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #18
boxcar

In Florida a Death Related to a Gun Shot Wound and Deaths from Weeks Ago Are Suddenly Counted as COVID Deaths in Official Mortality Reporting

A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson’s disease.

These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ity-reporting/
Old 07-24-2020, 12:19 PM   #19
hcap

Quote:
In Florida a Death Related to a Gun Shot Wound and Deaths from Weeks Ago Are Suddenly Counted as COVID Deaths in Official Mortality Reporting

A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson’s disease.

These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ity-reporting/
And I thought you were joking
Turns out this entire thread is one of your twisted paranoid wet dreams.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:01 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
And I thought you were joking
Turns out this entire thread is one of your twisted paranoid wet dreams.
n
Mr. Denier, don't you know that your fellow Chicken Littles must find all kinds of creative ways to convince the unwary and naive and gullible that the covid colored sky is falling in on them?
Old 07-24-2020, 06:55 PM   #21
hcap

Quote:
n
Mr. Denier, don't you know that your fellow Chicken Littles must find all kinds of creative ways to convince the unwary and naive and gullible that the covid colored sky is falling in on them?
Word of advice, wear your masks and have a conversation with DeSantis....

https://covidactnow.org/us/fl?s=768133

Future Hospitalization (both ICU and non-ICU) Projections

Florida

Assuming current trends and interventions continue, Florida hospitals are unlikely to become overloaded in the next 30 days. However, any reopening should happen in a slow and phased fashion. If all restrictions were completely lifted today, hospitals would overload on August 22, 2020.

Scenario
Hospital Overload Date

Population Infected (Cumulative)
Deaths (within the next 30 days)
If all restrictions are lifted

August 22, 2020

Attached Images
File Type: jpg florids deasths.JPG (57.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by hcap; 07-24-2020 at 07:00 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2020, 07:34 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
Word of advice, wear your masks and have a conversation with DeSantis....

https://covidactnow.org/us/fl?s=768133

Future Hospitalization (both ICU and non-ICU) Projections

Florida

Assuming current trends and interventions continue, Florida hospitals are unlikely to become overloaded in the next 30 days. However, any reopening should happen in a slow and phased fashion. If all restrictions were completely lifted today, hospitals would overload on August 22, 2020.

Scenario
Hospital Overload Date

Population Infected (Cumulative)
Deaths (within the next 30 days)
If all restrictions are lifted

August 22, 2020

Get back to me when you know how many of the hospitalized are phony covid cases.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:56 PM   #23
davew

Quote:
n
he is just a propaganda spreader
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2020, 09:31 PM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
he is just a propaganda spreader
Around here, we call it manure.And he spreads it nicely!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #25
boxcar

Fauci Attacks Church Choirs, Implies Worship Is Less Important Than Protests

Plus Fauci refused to give straight answer about protesting.

During a House hearing of the committee investigating the Trump administration’s pandemic response, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Fauci, “Do protests increase the spread of the virus?”

“Crowding together, particularly when you’re not wearing a mask, contributes to the spread of the virus,” Fauci said. Jordan asked the question again. Fauci dodged, then claimed he didn’t think the protests question was relevant. “I’m not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way,” he said.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/31...than-protests/

Fascist Hypocrite Fauci is as duplicitous as they come!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #26
hcap

Quote:
Fauci Attacks Church Choirs, Implies Worship Is Less Important Than Protests

Plus Fauci refused to give straight answer about protesting.

During a House hearing of the committee investigating the Trump administration’s pandemic response, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Fauci, “Do protests increase the spread of the virus?”

“Crowding together, particularly when you’re not wearing a mask, contributes to the spread of the virus,” Fauci said. Jordan asked the question again. Fauci dodged, then claimed he didn’t think the protests question was relevant. “I’m not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way,” he said.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/31...than-protests/

Fascist Hypocrite Fauci is as duplicitous as they come!
Have I mentioned this to you previous?
Posting Bullshit Headlines in 4 point Bolded Centered type, does not make your Bullshit any truer. Or more readable.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:46 AM   #27
boxcar

Quote:
Have I mentioned this to you previous?
Posting Bullshit Headlines in 4 point Bolded Centered type, does not make your Bullshit any truer. Or more readable.
So, you're saying that Fascist Fauci didn't say what he said? And that he didn't duck the protests question?

But we all know that you have very poor eyesight (by your own admission), so I would think my emboldened headlines would Shirley be of help to you.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:41 PM   #28
hcap

Quote:
So, you're saying that Fascist Fauci didn't say what he said? And that he didn't duck the protests question?

But we all know that you have very poor eyesight (by your own admission), so I would think my emboldened headlines would Shirley be of help to you.
I am saying your far right extremist rag, "The Federalist" twists and misrepresented what happened. Bullshit in large type is still onlty just bigger bullshit

Old 08-01-2020, 01:07 PM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Like in most of your posts, huh?

Fauci was pretty much exposed as a tool yesterday.
He could NOT bring himself to agree protesting without mask was not good, just like hcap squirms and side-steps the topic.

Two pees fro the same pod.
And no, I spelled it correctly.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #30
boxcar

Quote:
I am saying your far right extremist rag, "The Federalist" twists and misrepresented what happened. Bullshit in large type is still onlty just bigger bullshit

Prove it.