Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #391
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
It doesn't matter if RBG is alive or dead... whether it goes to a 8 Justice Court or a 9 Justice Court... Its still dead.
Wow....What a very poor reply on your part....I've wasted my time with you, you're clueless in this matter.

PS- Thanks to the two people who gave +points for my post, it was my pleasure..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2019, 08:47 PM   #392
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Wow....What a very poor reply on your part....I've wasted my time with you, you're clueless in this matter.

PS- Thanks to the two people who gave +points for my post, it was my pleasure..
Current court rules 6-3 against the White House... that's your best possible outcome. Though I wouldn't be surprised if worse.

Her well being is irrelevant. You should be more humored I even bothered responding to your conspiracy mongering.

Dead its 5-3
Replaced its 5-4

It. Doesn't. Matter.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-14-2019 at 08:51 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2019, 09:16 PM   #393
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Current court rules 6-3 against the White House... that's your best possible outcome. Though I wouldn't be surprised if worse.

Her well being is irrelevant. You should be more humored I even bothered responding to your conspiracy mongering.

Dead its 5-3
Replaced its 5-4

It. Doesn't. Matter.
You've lost your senses....Not even "accidently" realistic...I AM humored by your post..
Old 02-14-2019, 09:32 PM   #394
elysiantraveller

Quote:
You've lost your senses....Not even "accidently" realistic...I AM humored by your post..
Yeah great work chief...

Roberts and Gorsuch kill the Emergency Declaration... I'm not even convinced Kavanaugh or Thomas uphold it depending on arguments.

Like I said you are relying on Justices typically appointed to side with a stern interpretation of the Constitution to now become extremely activist/revisionist... it ain't happening.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:35 PM   #395
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Like I said you are relying on Justices typically appointed to side with a stern interpretation of the Constitution to now become extremely activist/revisionist... it ain't happening.
Keep shilling. It'll make the prize all the sweeter. A shit ton of things have already happened. From Noname, to the record number of Human trafficking arrests, to the clearing out of the FBI, to the lengthy investigation John Huber has been conducting, to the entire Collusion story falling apart. Everything is turning up roses, and we will keep on winning.....The Table is Set for Phase 3.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:43 PM   #396
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Keep shilling. It'll make the prize all the sweeter. A shit ton of things have already happened. From Noname, to the record number of Human trafficking arrests, to the clearing out of the FBI, to the lengthy investigation John Huber has been conducting, to the entire Collusion story falling apart. Everything is turning up roses, and we will keep on winning.....The Table is Set for Phase 3.
Yup you're back on full conspiracy mode...
Old 02-14-2019, 09:45 PM   #397
elysiantraveller

In other news attempting to take money from troop housing projects because you're an idiot sure is good optics.

#ArtoftheDeal
Old 02-14-2019, 09:48 PM   #398
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Yup you're back on full conspiracy mode...
Stand back while I take charge here, Skippy....

Here is a report from the Congressional Research Service on National Emergency Powers.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/98-505.pdf

A snippet of the report makes it plain that POTUS has the constitution and legal precedent on his side:

"Under the powers delegated by such statutes, the President may seize property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities, assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communication, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a variety of ways, control the lives of United States citizens"
Note "Martial Law". "Seize and Control Transportation/Communication", "Seize Commodities"
Old 02-14-2019, 10:01 PM   #399
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Stand back while I take charge here, Skippy....
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2019, 10:05 PM   #400
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Wrong coast

Quote:
I'm actually going to take the time out of my schedule to explain this unique situation to you:

When Trump declares a National Emergency, the Dems will immediately appeal to the NY 9th District Court because of the hatred they've shown Trump, as no other court compares. The NY 9th will rule against Trump, which will immediately be appealed to the Supreme Court.

By initiating this move, RBG suddenly becomes the spotlight of attention... is she alive or not? Something as important as this will be given top priority with the Supreme Court, and they simply can't adjudicate with only 8 players who are physically/mentally able.

Bottom-line, either RBG shows back up in person to work, or she now is officially pronounced incapacitated/dead, thus the Supreme Court can't hear the appeal on the National Emergency until a new Justice is appointed.

This is how battles are fought and wars are won.....The wall and it's funding we're always a smokescreen and chum bait, Trump has a winning hand no matter what happens....It will be quite a show...
The U.S.Ninth District Court of Appeals is not in New York.

Gotta go here:

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2019, 10:07 PM   #401
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Here's Pelosi and others guaranteeing Trump wouldn't be POTUS, "take it to the bank"...

Old 02-14-2019, 10:13 PM   #402
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
0 for 2

Quote:

Bottom-line, either RBG shows back up in person to work, or she now is officially pronounced incapacitated/dead, thus the Supreme Court can't hear the appeal on the National Emergency until a new Justice is appointed.
You can pronounce her incapacitated until the cows come home (where were those cows, anyway?) but there won't be a replacement for The Notorious RBG until she retires,dies or is impeached.I'm pretty sure illness isn't an impeachable offense.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 02-14-2019 at 10:15 PM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2019, 10:18 PM   #403
elysiantraveller

Just ignore RR... just trying to distract from the failure that is this Adininistration.

You want winning? Here it is... pulling money from drug interdiction and military construction...

Let's not forget though... this is still a 1/3 of the money available last year.

#ArtoftheDeal

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-14-2019 at 10:19 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2019, 10:20 PM   #404
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
You can pronounce her incapacitated until the cows come home (where were those cows, anyway?) but there won't be a replacement for The Notorious RBG until she retires,dies or is impeached.I'm pretty sure illness isn't an impeachable offense.
Permanently incapacitated.....You needed it spelled out for you?.....Really?..
Old 02-14-2019, 10:39 PM   #405
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Here's Pelosi and others guaranteeing Trump wouldn't be POTUS, "take it to the bank"...

https://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo?t=48
Seriously, when watching this video I just couldn't believe the 100% surefire, no way he can win, ever, ever, ever, arrogance in the most convicted of tones in their voices....

These people were stupid, still are stupid, and will always be stupid.