Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-28-2024, 07:27 AM   #1
tucker6

White House to pay students to sign up voters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-election.html

"Kamala Harris announces federal government will start PAYING students to sign Americans up to vote and fill in at polling stations because so many quit after the 2020 election.

Harris said the Department of Education would start using federal work study funds to pay students to register voters. Harris said it was part of a widespread federal effort to increase voter registration before the 2024 election."

I admire all the ways the dems try to legally cheat and game the system. Using the work/study program to pay radicalized students at universities to sign people up to vote. I'm sure they will be visiting senior centers and rural communities in addition to fellow radicalized students on campus. I'm sure.

I don't see what could go wrong here.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 07:54 AM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post

"Kamala Harris announces federal government will start PAYING students to sign Americans up to vote and fill in at polling stations because so many quit after the 2020 election.

Harris said the Department of Education would start using federal work study funds to pay students to register voters. Harris said it was part of a widespread federal effort to increase voter registration before the 2024 election."

I admire all the ways the dems try to legally cheat and game the system. Using the work/study program to pay radicalized students at universities to sign people up to vote. I'm sure they will be visiting senior centers and rural communities in addition to fellow radicalized students on campus. I'm sure.

And communities of illegals.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:09 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Desperation move over the Biden total disastor.

I can't see this getting by the Supremes.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:45 AM   #4
mostpost

Quote:

So, now it’s illegal to register people to vote? Now it’s illegal to work in a polling place?
Old 02-28-2024, 10:48 AM   #5
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
So, now it’s illegal to register people to vote? Now it’s illegal to work in a polling place?
EXACTLY, they have been paying 'non-profits' to register democrats for years. Some places even pay 'community organizers' to fill out registration forms to get more ballots, in case needed for close races.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 10:54 AM   #6
tucker6

I would like to see the GOP "help" seniors and church goers and rural residents with their ballots this fall. Go door to door and "help" get out the vote. So we agree Cliff. Better than spending on advertising.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:58 AM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Desperation move over the Biden total disastor.

I can't see this getting by the Supremes.
I was going to say no lawyer would take the case. Then I remembered what idiots Trump lawyers are. They will be as successful as they were in all the other cases.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:44 PM   #8
TJDave

Registering eligible voters does not guarantee they will vote for one candidate over another or show up at the polls.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:55 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

That's where the cartons of smokes, the gift cards, the free filed in ballots and harvesters come in.

Remeber LJB, driving a recruiting bus filled with Marlboros and cigars? 2000 election.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:57 PM   #10
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Registering eligible voters does not guarantee they will vote for one candidate over another or show up at the polls.
Maybe so, but who will make sure that the drive for voter registration happens everywhere and not just at BLM rallies?
Old 02-28-2024, 01:12 PM   #11
thaskalos

Quote:
Maybe so, but who will make sure that the drive for voter registration happens everywhere and not just at BLM rallies?
The Republican politicians should. Do they have anything more important to do?
Old 02-28-2024, 01:17 PM   #12
OntheRail

Have not most these Students already been paid... Briben's pealing off so more candy. In hopes of bailing out his sinking wreck.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:21 PM   #13
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
What about throwing in the garbage the ones you did not like what box they checked? Democrat Independent Republican
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 02:27 PM   #14
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The Republican politicians should. Do they have anything more important to do?
Other than putting Joe and Hunter in prison?
Old 02-28-2024, 02:48 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

It is illegal for illegals to be voting and if you don't think illegals vote in mass in places like California you are very naive. I can only speak for how it is to register and vote in Cali and Va. I doubt many illegals vote here as the registration forms are vetted thoroughly as you can tell by the time it takes and I was rejected once as they claimed I skipped a question. You also need I.D. to vote, they will look you up and down while holding your I.D. and make you spell your name and address.

In California where I always voted and moved a lot between 18-33 the registration forms are approved in a flash. No I.D. required to vote, you just point to your name and address on a dot matrix sheet and they cross it off and hand you a ballot.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply