Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-20-2024, 09:54 PM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Doesn't sound too healthy at Planet Sickness!
In all honesty, the county where I live if any man walked into a woman's bathroom he'd leave bloody and battered. Not kidding. LOEs would assist. That shit doesn't fly everywhere
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2024, 10:14 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
In all honesty, the county where I live if any man walked into a woman's bathroom he'd leave bloody and battered. Not kidding. LOEs would assist. That shit doesn't fly everywhere

From the stories I read this dude was at the sink shaving without any clothes. Utterly disgusting behavior if true. It is like they are all pushing the boundaries to see what they can get away with.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 02:51 AM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
You are right…..a couple years ago a dude went into the ladies room at my restaurant, playing games (acting like a woman) and a lady customer came out and announced to one whole side of the restaurant that a guy was in the ladies room.

About 5 guys stood up and immediately went in and dragged his ass out the front door with a few cuffs upside the head.

My wife thought it was hysterical. He threatened to call the police. But ran to his car after thinking better of it.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:07 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You are right…..a couple years ago a dude went into the ladies room at my restaurant, playing games (acting like a woman) and a lady customer came out and announced to one whole side of the restaurant that a guy was in the ladies room.

About 5 guys stood up and immediately went in and dragged his ass out the front door with a few cuffs upside the head.

My wife thought it was hysterical. He threatened to call the police. But ran to his car after thinking better of it.

I am glad I only used the ladies room at the OTB at the Orange Show grounds
in San Bernardino. I was wearing a girdle so I thought I was in my right to use the ladies room.

I think I told this story here before, it was like 1999 or 2000, I used to go to the Orange Show OTB a lot. I had to wear a back brace girdle that was a PITA to put on and take off because of spinal cord surgery. I had a semi urge to go but wanted to bet the early double and figure I will bet and do my business after that. As I am getting close to the OTB it becomes obvious I need to quickly get to a restroom. I get inside, pay my clubhouse admission and see the restrooms are closed. I then hurry to the front section restrooms,
they are also closed for cleaning (the place always suffered from bad management). I then go in the back section that I had rarely been in around the theater seating and find a restroom and ran in and got in a stall.

I am sitting there and notice in the stall next to me obvious lady's shoes.
I then thought in all the years I had been coming there I never noticed a drag queen. Then in the other stall next to me, more lady's feet. Then it dawned on me, I went in the lady's room. After I finished my business it seemed like forever until the coast was clear to make my exit.

That is a true story.
Old 03-22-2024, 12:35 AM   #20
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am glad I only used the ladies room at the OTB at the Orange Show grounds
in San Bernardino. I was wearing a girdle so I thought I was in my right to use the ladies room.

I think I told this story here before, it was like 1999 or 2000, I used to go to the Orange Show OTB a lot. I had to wear a back brace girdle that was a PITA to put on and take off because of spinal cord surgery. I had a semi urge to go but wanted to bet the early double and figure I will bet and do my business after that. As I am getting close to the OTB it becomes obvious I need to quickly get to a restroom. I get inside, pay my clubhouse admission and see the restrooms are closed. I then hurry to the front section restrooms,
they are also closed for cleaning (the place always suffered from bad management). I then go in the back section that I had rarely been in around the theater seating and find a restroom and ran in and got in a stall.

I am sitting there and notice in the stall next to me obvious lady's shoes.
I then thought in all the years I had been coming there I never noticed a drag queen. Then in the other stall next to me, more lady's feet. Then it dawned on me, I went in the lady's room. After I finished my business it seemed like forever until the coast was clear to make my exit.

That is a true story.
did you hit your double?
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2024, 01:47 AM   #21
JustRalph
Just another Facist

400 million down the drain

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...m-controversy/
Old 03-22-2024, 06:12 AM   #22
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Isn't it just a DEI investors loss and a shorters gain?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2024, 06:30 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
did you hit your double?

I did not get it down I was trapped in the bathroom for a while, I just moved on to race two. That bathroom did not get a lot of use as it was tucked away in a far back corner, but since the other ones were closed. It was temporarily getting a lot of use. I was just planning on running out when it was empty. I was a regular and had seen 3 of the female employees outside of the OTB and a couple of the female customers were friends. I fortunately finally got out when the coast was clear and no one saw me exit.