Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:58 AM   #7696
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Watch Tucker Carlson today (11/20) at the 29 minute mark. Italy shows this virus was present in the Fall of 2019. Hate to say I told you so, I caught this shit Nov 14 2019, relapsed a couple of weeks or more before Xmas. All the talk in China of this being active beginning after that is pure BS
Yeah, I was saying this at the very beginning...what else is new.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:28 AM   #7697
lamboguy

Quote:
Watch Tucker Carlson today (11/20) at the 29 minute mark. Italy shows this virus was present in the Fall of 2019. Hate to say I told you so, I caught this shit Nov 14 2019, relapsed a couple of weeks or more before Xmas. All the talk in China of this being active beginning after that is pure BS
its highly likely that there were Wuhan cases at the end of November, China admits to it in the beginning of December.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/23/2...-symptoms-risk
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2020, 04:52 AM   #7698
hcap

Quote:
Were you in Italy? In Lombardi?

Even if these early studies are confirmed, there are no evidence or studies showing the virus was here then in the states.......

How early was the coronavirus really circulating in Italy?
https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...r-thought.html

"I would be very cautious," about these findings, said Dr. George Rutherford, professor of epidemiology and biostatistics at the University of California, San Francisco, who was also not a part of the study. The results "have to be confirmed with different antibody tests," that look for the prevalence of antibodies that target other parts of the coronavirus.

.....His previous experience has shown that such antibody tests for the coronavirus' RBD can create a lot of false positives, Rutherford told Live Science. And because this is "such an unexpected finding," it should be confirmed with other antibody tests such as those that look for antibodies against another one of the coronavirus' proteins, an outer coat called a "nucleocapsid," which is also unique to the novel coronavirus, he said."

Last edited by hcap; 11-21-2020 at 04:54 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #7699
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
its highly likely that there were Wuhan cases at the end of November, China admits to it in the beginning of December.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/23/2...-symptoms-risk
I’ve met 2 people who say they had it September-October last year.

They both traveled to Europe a month before. These are 2 people who did not travel together. Don’t know each other.

They have both tested positive for anti-bodies or something. One gave plasma at the urging of his Doctor.

I’m guessing years from now we are going to find the airlines were spreading this like crazy much earlier than thought
Old 11-21-2020, 09:02 AM   #7700
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

They both traveled to Europe a month before. These are 2 people who did not travel together. Don’t know each other.

They have both tested positive for anti-bodies or something. One gave plasma at the urging of his Doctor.

I’m guessing years from now we are going to find the airlines were spreading this like crazy much earlier than thought
i
the most important point is that someone in China knew this virus was spreading and didn't tell anyone.. instead they took the steps to control the virus on their land and let it spread throughout the world. they totally knew how bad this thing was going to turn out. they are in the process of taking over the whole world without firing one bullet. even with the vaccine, our total amount of deaths are going to be staggering.. our kids aren't going to their schools, they will have no social skills by the time they grow up. we were the greatest country on earth and we are going straight down the tubes now.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:34 PM   #7701
46zilzal
velocitician

Friday saw 198,500 cases, a record infection rate for a single day,
Old 11-21-2020, 09:49 PM   #7702
lamboguy

Quote:
for Friday, November 20, 2020

201,000 new cases

2000 deaths
for Saturday, November 21,2020

173,000 new cases

1500 deaths
Old 11-21-2020, 10:11 PM   #7703
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Our (mail) letter carrier caught it in December. Our Irving rec center director caught it around Thanksgiving, so did her family. All of us tested negative for the flu but had wuhan virus symptoms, as we learned later when it was finally "acknowledged " by so called scientists.

I've not lost faith in science by any means, but the so called scientists that have sought face time in the media during this saga are pure trash to me. Put Fauci at the bottom of the pile.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 02:05 AM   #7704
clicknow

Quote:
i
we were the greatest country on earth and we are going straight down the tubes now.
I thought we were, too, but Trump said he was going to make America Great *Again*.

He implied, with that slogan, that all during his campaign and when he took office in 2016, that we were NOT the greatest country on earth.

(Many were wondering why he thought that in the first place, and also took offense to that. I can see why they did. That is why many were against him to begin with. )

Had we elected someone, a true patriot, who thought we were, as you say, "the greatest country on earth", maybe things would have turned out differently. Running on a slogan that basically says "we're a crappy nation" is probably not the way to go, and denotes a genuine lack of pride in the nation in which you live.

Of course now, after 4 years of his *cough* leadership *cough* we seem to be even less great than Trump already thought we were.

Self fulfilling prophesy, maybe, on his part. He turned the U.S. into what he already thought about the U.S.

Last edited by clicknow; 11-22-2020 at 02:07 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 04:08 AM   #7705
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
I thought we were, too, but Trump said he was going to make America Great *Again*.

He implied, with that slogan, that all during his campaign and when he took office in 2016, that we were NOT the greatest country on earth.

(Many were wondering why he thought that in the first place, and also took offense to that. I can see why they did. That is why many were against him to begin with. )

Had we elected someone, a true patriot, who thought we were, as you say, "the greatest country on earth", maybe things would have turned out differently. Running on a slogan that basically says "we're a crappy nation" is probably not the way to go, and denotes a genuine lack of pride in the nation in which you live.

Of course now, after 4 years of his *cough* leadership *cough* we seem to be even less great than Trump already thought we were.

Self fulfilling prophesy, maybe, on his part. He turned the U.S. into what he already thought about the U.S.
Did Obama go around apologizing for the USA after he was elected?

Guess he didn't think America was so "great" either...and I bet you didn't have a single problem with what he did...or did you?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:56 AM   #7706
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Did Obama go around apologizing for the USA after he was elected?

Guess he didn't think America was so "great" either...and I bet you didn't have a single problem with what he did...or did you?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Compared to Trump, he had very little to apologize for.
Old 11-22-2020, 06:16 AM   #7707
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Compared to Trump, he had very little to apologize for.
Obama was an abomination for our country. He destabilized the world. He weakened our infrastructure. He is the real racist in the WH. He learned from Clinton how to enrich himself and leave his base in poverty.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 06:34 AM   #7708
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Obama was an abomination for our country. He destabilized the world. He weakened our infrastructure. He is the real racist in the WH. He learned from Clinton how to enrich himself and leave his base in poverty.
But he is far and above, head over heels way superior to the worst president in U.S. history, D.J.Trump!

Last edited by hcap; 11-22-2020 at 06:36 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 07:11 AM   #7709
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Peace, prosperity, and pushback against the corporate media-Dem-Wall St effort to make us a one-party nation. What more could you ask for?

Oh yeah, he beat Hillary. Bonus points.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 09:04 AM   #7710
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
But he is far and above, head over heels way superior to the worst president in U.S. history, D.J.Trump!
do you have some expert opinions to back this up, or is it your opinion?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: