Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 05-24-2017, 09:05 AM   #1
Capper Al

Talking Handicapping with Dave Schwartz

Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know that I'm talking handicapping on Dave's Facebook page at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6057...7058819340430/

Last night Dave showed me how he wins with pace which was very informative and helpful. It's a new approach at dealing with pace. Hope to see some of you at Dave's Facebook page.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #2
hracingplyr

Thumbs up Thanks

I look forward to hearing about Dave's approach.

Bob
hracingplyr is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #3
DeltaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al View Post
Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know that I'm talking handicapping on Dave's Facebook page at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6057...7058819340430/

Last night Dave showed me how he wins with pace which was very informative and helpful. It's a new approach at dealing with pace. Hope to see some of you at Dave's Facebook page.
What's wrong with the PA board?
Old 05-24-2017, 01:23 PM   #4
Capper Al

I'm sure when Dave is ready to go public that he'll mention it on PA. What's good about Dave's FB page is that one of the rules is no politics. Just come to play.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Old 05-24-2017, 02:49 PM   #5
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaLover View Post
Why are you talking to a ghost?? What's wrong with you Delta?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 02:56 PM   #6
DeltaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Why are you talking to a ghost?? What's wrong with you Delta?
Old 05-24-2017, 02:57 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al View Post
What's good about Dave's FB page is that one of the rules is no politics. Just come to play.
That's the same policy here Capper Al! No politics in ANY of the horse racing talk sections!

Glad Dave and I have the same policy.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #8
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaLover View Post
Nothing is wrong with the PA board. That's why I plug it so often in my podcasts.

Al attended a private meeting with 3 other guys where I spilled the beans completely. I invited him to talk about it "a little."

Before anyone asks, I am still working on the software and it will still make it to release.

I've had a rather large change of heart about racing in the past few months. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I should be doing more of what I want to do and less of what I feel I have to do. For the last 8-9 months I've had a staff of 4 working for me to do the stuff I don't want to do.

Right now the website is undergoing a makeover to be mobile responsive. (PA set the bar for that.)

Dave

PS: Not sure why so many PA members want to dwell on the negative. It is has been the best horse racing forum on the web for decades.

Personally, I pretty much avoid the off-topic section (except for the humor). Like PA said, the politics is in there. We all know how to find it and all know how to avoid it if we choose.
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 04:34 PM   #9
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Nothing is wrong with the PA board. That's why I plug it so often in my podcasts.

Al attended a private meeting with 3 other guys where I spilled the beans completely. I invited him to talk about it "a little."

Before anyone asks, I am still working on the software and it will still make it to release.

I've had a rather large change of heart about racing in the past few months. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I should be doing more of what I want to do and less of what I feel I have to do. For the last 8-9 months I've had a staff of 4 working for me to do the stuff I don't want to do.

Right now the website is undergoing a makeover to be mobile responsive. (PA set the bar for that.)

Dave

PS: Not sure why so many PA members want to dwell on the negative. It is has been the best horse racing forum on the web for decades.

Personally, I pretty much avoid the off-topic section (except for the humor). Like PA said, the politics is in there. We all know how to find it and all know how to avoid it if we choose.
It was smart to have Capper Al present that link to us so we could "talk handicapping" on your Facebook page, Dave. After all...who wouldn't like to talk handicapping with Capper Al?
Old 05-24-2017, 04:51 PM   #10
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
It was smart to have Capper Al present that link to us so we could "talk handicapping" on your Facebook page, Dave. After all...who wouldn't like to talk handicapping with Capper Al?

Thanks. I'm under my own name on Dave's Facebook page, Alfred Spiteri.

BTW, my re-write is almost finished and I won the last 5 out of 6 weekends. Would have won 6 out of 6 had I stayed with the program.

Good to hear from you. Hope you can find your way over to the Dave's Facebook page.

Ciao

Anatole France

Old 05-24-2017, 04:51 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

No surprise there if Capper Al was involved.

He can't separate the politics from the horses, even though they are VERY separate here.

Some people are just too limited in what they can handle I suppose. Oh well. Been doing it this way for 18 years and see no need to change it now.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 04:59 PM   #12
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I will get you back for this Gus, you're dead to me...
Old 05-24-2017, 08:50 PM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I don't know how anyone reads anything of Facebook - looks like a bunch of post notes randomly suck on a refrigerator. How do you follow anything?
Old 05-24-2017, 08:54 PM   #14
Boulder

Al, Is there a video of Dave showing you how he uses his pace figures?
Boulder is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #15
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Why hasn't this thread been closed? Are you kidding me here? Redirecting PA'ers to someone's Facebook page so they can talk about handicapping?.....Just when I think I've seen everything on this board, we get this nonsense....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: