Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-02-2024, 12:01 AM   #31
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
He pulls these numbers out of Bidens ass. Pelosi says the immigrants are needed to pick her grapes and our produce. Good luck getting them to do it.
This is where I got my numbers. However, I did misread it. There aren’t 10,000 jobs. There are 18,000.

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/pol...s-for-migrants

It’s right in the first paragraph.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:20 AM   #32
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They shouldn't be going for any jobs

They are here illegally and should be immediately kicked out of the fucking country, you dumb ass old man
They are here seeking asylum and waiting for their cases to be adjudicated. They might as well work. Which is just what they want to do.

You are the dumb ass old man even though you are twenty to thirty years younger than me.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:29 AM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This is where I got my numbers. However, I did misread it. There aren’t 10,000 jobs. There are 18,000.

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits either. There are 4,000 State jobs of which Ralph was referring to that are entry level, with 10,000 total State jobs open. The 18,000 mentioned are PRIVATE employers. Read it again.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 12:35 AM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
They are here seeking asylum and waiting for their cases to be adjudicated. They might as well work. Which is just what they want to do.

You are the dumb ass old man even though you are twenty to thirty years younger than me.

https://www.usa.gov/asylum

Most those people are ILLEGALLY in this country because they are not entitled to seek asylum. Read the rules for eligibility to seek asylum.
They should be instantly deported.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:18 AM   #35
Inner Dirt

Are there any New York State employees in the house? I started researching
New York State jobs and pay grades and I ended up with what I thought was conflicting information. It looks like some of the entry level jobs go up to pay grade 7, ($57,594-$74,874) Service & Repair Aid that looks like a mechanic's helper. That made sense as that is typical of state agencies over paying low skilled workers double what they get in the private sector. I decided for the hell of it I would see what someone with my skills could earn, if of course if I wasn't battered and slow moving. I saw electrician was a grade 12 ($102,163-$132,807), then in another area that had office jobs, and field supervisory positions, I found a couple grade 18 jobs I would be qualified for, but oddly that same area was listing grade 20 for senior social workers. I could not find any salary grade lists that went past 15. It must be a different scale because I would not think a social worker would make way more than an electrician. In the plants I worked at the electricians were the top of the hourly pay scale, even above tool & die, and senior master machinist.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:11 PM   #36
jimmyb

Quote:

Dropping the proficiant in English requirement? Cant read or speak Engish but they are going to get jobs as service workers? Cant understand what the boss is saying, cant read a job application. Cant understand what the customer wants? Well lets hire them just the same.😂

you said migrants could work as orderlies or CNA's? The job requires schooling and the ability to understand and read English. Lots of paperwork with that job. They also need state certification and the ability to obtain yearly CEU's.

I wouldn't want and neither would anyone else want someone who didn't know what they were doing and are very unqualified to take care of my needs. And of course, they may have criminal records from their home countries we are not privy to.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 02:21 PM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Dropping the proficiant in English requirement? Cant read or speak Engish but they are going to get jobs as service workers? Cant understand what the boss is saying, cant read a job application. Cant understand what the customer wants? Well lets hire them just the same.😂

you said migrants could work as orderlies or CNA's? The job requires schooling and the ability to understand and read English. Lots of paperwork with that job. They also need state certification and the ability to obtain yearly CEU's.

I wouldn't want and neither would anyone else want someone who didn't know what they were doing and are very unqualified to take care of my needs. And of course, they may have criminal records from their home countries we are not privy to.

I do believe you said you worked as a nurse practitioner or something similar or was that someone else? Normally I would definitely take a professional's word who wasn't a Democrat with an agenda, but in this case I have heard stories, seen documents and copies of documents that refute your bolded claims.

I think you have never worked for, nor known anyone who worked in the California State Hospital system. I knew a recently retired RN, and my Cali friend I speak of gamed the system and got a medical retirement from his Psych Tech job, and he worked at a good number of locations in his whooping 9 years of employment where he might have worked 6 of them. He called in sick one day a week and took multiple stints on the disabled list. He actually did need a minor shoulder surgery, that is what he used to get the medical retirement.

He showed me some charts he had copied with a smart phone, that were a combination of illegible due to poor penmanship and showed illiteracy with terms you could not even guess what they were. The topper was a recommendation letter he got, misspelling and nonsensical wording. That came from a manager Greg said made $140k a year. This was a dozen or so years ago. He also said a lot of the foreign born managers hired the people from where they came from. One hospital full of Filipinos, another Vietnamese, etc,etc. He was always the white minority. California is the leader in all things f**ked up and liberal.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:03 PM   #38
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I do believe you said you worked as a nurse practitioner or something similar or was that someone else? Normally I would definitely take a professional's word who wasn't a Democrat with an agenda, but in this case I have heard stories, seen documents and copies of documents that refute your bolded claims.

I think you have never worked for, nor known anyone who worked in the California State Hospital system. I knew a recently retired RN, and my Cali friend I speak of gamed the system and got a medical retirement from his Psych Tech job, and he worked at a good number of locations in his whooping 9 years of employment where he might have worked 6 of them. He called in sick one day a week and took multiple stints on the disabled list. He actually did need a minor shoulder surgery, that is what he used to get the medical retirement.

He showed me some charts he had copied with a smart phone, that were a combination of illegible due to poor penmanship and showed illiteracy with terms you could not even guess what they were. The topper was a recommendation letter he got, misspelling and nonsensical wording. That came from a manager Greg said made $140k a year. This was a dozen or so years ago. He also said a lot of the foreign born managers hired the people from where they came from. One hospital full of Filipinos, another Vietnamese, etc,etc. He was always the white minority. California is the leader in all things f**ked up and liberal.

Worked as an LPN. Went to school in 1990 a short time after GM shuttered our plant.

Part of my job was supervising the CNA's, or orderlies as mostie likes to call them. Any documentation is considered a legal document. For any number of reasons a patient or family may take a lawsuit against a facility and workers. Documentation is a crucial part of the job. Someone who cant speak, read or write English puts themselves as well as the facility and co workers in jeopardy, not to mention the welfare of the patient.

Last edited by jimmyb; 03-02-2024 at 04:05 PM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 06:12 PM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Worked as an LPN. Went to school in 1990 a short time after GM shuttered our plant.

Part of my job was supervising the CNA's, or orderlies as mostie likes to call them. Any documentation is considered a legal document. For any number of reasons a patient or family may take a lawsuit against a facility and workers. Documentation is a crucial part of the job. Someone who cant speak, read or write English puts themselves as well as the facility and co workers in jeopardy, not to mention the welfare of the patient.

Come on man! Can you just say I was right about knowing the profession you were in? I am in concussion protocol and damn proud if I have a good memory of anything.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:13 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Seeking asylum my asshole.

Fuck your gaslighting.

This is all bullshit nonsense and the backlash will astound you one day.