Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-08-2023, 03:49 PM   #16
davew

mostly government employees have no idea about business profit, loss and expenses .... let alone LLCs that have no business activity except shuffling money
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2023, 04:58 PM   #17
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
mostly government employees have no idea about business profit, loss and expenses .... let alone LLCs that have no business activity except shuffling money
Hunter is a lawyer. He did this with direct intent to avoid taxes and enrich himself and his family.

And if the “Big guy” doesn’t pardon him he can turn on Dear ole Dad and spill the beans
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2023, 06:50 PM   #18
fast4522

Defiant Hunter Biden says Republican 'motherf---ers' are 'trying to kill me'

The above title is what Hunter expects will happen to him is it not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...trying-kill-me
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2023, 09:28 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The above title is what Hunter expects will happen to him is it not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...trying-kill-me
It's funny Hunter Biden thinks that Joe Biden releasing tax returns means anything...since he himself not only didn't pay his taxes, but lied on returns he did file...

By contrast, the Democrats demanded Trump's tax returns for YEARS...and then they finally got them...and then there was NOTHING BUT SILENCE because there was nothing wrong with them...like we all knew...because if there WAS something wrong with them, the IRS would have been all over his ass from the start.

Funny how the IRS dragged their feet for so long with Hunter...

Actually not funny...working as intended
Old 12-08-2023, 09:36 PM   #20
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's funny Hunter Biden thinks that Joe Biden releasing tax returns means anything...since he himself not only didn't pay his taxes, but lied on returns he did file...

By contrast, the Democrats demanded Trump's tax returns for YEARS...and then they finally got them...and then there was NOTHING BUT SILENCE because there was nothing wrong with them...like we all knew...because if there WAS something wrong with them, the IRS would have been all over his ass from the start.

Funny how the IRS dragged their feet for so long with Hunter...

Actually not funny...working as intended
Right now as we speak Robert Hunter Biden has living quarters provisioned to him under Continuity of government and immediate family. He has a card in his pocket that you and I do not if things go under ground. And he will as long as daddy is alive. It does not matter he is indited or any of that. If Trump is elected again he becomes the Federal Government and can pull all levers Biden has. Hence dictator for a day statement, made as a joke. Just think about it.
Old 12-08-2023, 10:03 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

All I'm thinking about right now is how far this forum has fallen in terms of depth and quality of the contributors.

All that's left are idiots like me cursing left and right, and idiots like you who think using full+middle names for every famous figure is somehow clever or desirable to read....every single freakin' time.
Old 12-08-2023, 10:37 PM   #22
fast4522

You lost control when you called everyone anything you wanted at every end of the forum. Quality equals diversity and not plain vanilla, pound that square into the round hole. There is room for much more than current goalpost set here. I am no expert on anything here, you should not be one either and go organic. Who has fallen in terms of depth and quality of the contributors is in part to the shaping most are not interested in plus forums and other platforms are like Southwest Airlines who knows that we have many other choices. I fly them often out of MHT and hear it every time as we are landing.
Old 12-08-2023, 11:39 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You lost control when you called everyone anything you wanted at every end of the forum. Quality equals diversity and not plain vanilla, pound that square into the round hole. There is room for much more than current goalpost set here. I am no expert on anything here, you should not be one either and go organic. Who has fallen in terms of depth and quality of the contributors is in part to the shaping most are not interested in plus forums and other platforms are like Southwest Airlines who knows that we have many other choices. I fly them often out of MHT and hear it every time as we are landing.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about...unreadable idiocy
Old 12-09-2023, 10:13 AM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Gee, has the rapture happened?
All the good ones gone?
Old 12-09-2023, 11:48 AM   #25
davew

this is funny concerning the Hunter indictments. I did not snopes check to see if of it is not demon wit approved.

https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-b...m_medium=email
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2023, 02:12 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
this is funny concerning the Hunter indictments. I did not snopes check to see if of it is not demon wit approved.

Damn accurate
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2023, 02:24 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Damn accurate

That was the first I heard about underage girl sex trafficking, but after seeing the laptop photos it would be believable. There were quite a few pictures of an obvious underage girl in a bikini, some of them a close up of her backside.

I was on MSN arguing with a bunch of blind homer Democrats that the laptop was real, you can't post links but I kept giving hints where to find proof, not a single one of them tried to find it. Pretty scary how Biden homers are in such denial. Seriously how could you be a bigger POS than Hunter Biden and not be locked up?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2023, 08:36 PM   #28
tbwinner

This was posted on LinkedIn by a CPA. I have not read the indictment but just sharing. I love the ATM/Cash Withdrawals classified as business expenses

"
1) Hunter Biden had various sources of worldwide income (US, Ukraine, China, Romania), including income, mainly for consulting amount to $7M from 16-20. He funneled the cash mostly into a Corporation, taxed as a C Corp (bad tax advice here to start, but not illegal). He also received income from the publishing of a book which was not fully reported and funneled to his wife's account instead of his business account.

2) The main issues are NOT paying the taxes he reported on the 1120 C Corp returns and personal 1040s, not claiming all income received from these endeavors, AND completely false deductions, some of which were for potentially illegal activities. A total of $4.9M in personal expenses paid with corporate funds are shown in the indictment as well.

2a) Over 4 years, he made $1.664M of "ATM/Cash Withdrawals" from the C Corp bank account. These were classified as business expenses.

3) For most of these years, the government alleges that he had the funds available to pay the self reported taxes, but chose to spend on personal items, therefore evading the collection of taxes. In 2018 alone, he made $772k of "ATM withdrawals" instead of paying his tax bill, per the indictment.

4) Of course, the C Corp had NO accounting ledger. He hired an accounting firm to help catch up the accounting, and he affirmed the expenses were all for business. There are some quite interesting expenses the government is alleging.

5) He classified a $30,000 tuition payment for his child as "Legal and Professional fees" on his tax return.

6) He put various people he had relationships with on payroll, for non business reasons, therefore lowering his income. He also deductions in excess of $100k of personal travel and hotel expenses as business. The list goes on.

There were tens of thousands of wires from the Corporation to personal account, which would cause a "Dividend" since it was a C Corp, that were classified as business expenses.

From a technical tax perspective, they could likely rip this apart further, if they desired. There was a lack of respect for the Corporate tax rules, significant foreign transactions, partnership tax issues etc.

The indictment, all though not proven, is pretty damning. The IRS and DOJ have mountains of bank records, tax records and financial documents showing all of these tax frauds that are explained in this 50 page document.

The read was quite fascinating, as the various accountants did have him sign statements saying everything is correct, likely meaning they had their doubts as to the validity of certain items. "
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update...0435324891136/
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2024, 08:38 PM   #29
P.Rosa
Gambler

"Owners of famous Philly cheesesteak chain sentenced in $8M tax fraud scheme"

I bet that these guys wish that their last name was Biden.

"The owners of the famous Philadelphia Cheesesteak restaurant Tony Luke’s were sentenced to prison for tax fraud on Thursday after concealing over $8 million over the course of a decade.

The U.S. Department of Justice announced the owners, 57-year-old Nicholas Lucidonio, and 84-year-old Anthony Lucidonio Sr. were each sentenced to 20 months in prison plus three years of supervised release."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...a747dd11&ei=11
Old 02-26-2024, 06:27 PM   #30
jimmyb

Hunter has gotta be hitting the pipe again. Today he said democracy depends on him staying sober.

Hunter Biden says his sobriety is the key to ‘future of democracy’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cy/ar-BB1iUYNu
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply