Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-02-2024, 03:57 AM   #1
ElKabong

Young punk gets what he deserved

Manchin should have done the deed himself.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 07:26 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

A guy that young going down that easy from a shove, he had to be drunk or stoned. The sick f**ks are the climate alarmists against natural gas, that is what the fuss was about. They are also your typical liberal that is too stupid to realize the consequences of their plans, they cannot think ahead. There is no way in hell the electric grid can tolerate eliminating even 25% of the natural gas. That would increase the demand for electricity 50% or more. That is based on my knowledge that a house with out natural gas in an area where you have to use central heat in winter can use 3x+ the electricity of a house with gas. For just a modest 3 bedroom home, if you run the electric heat, stove and water heater at the same time you are using up 90% of a 100 amp 220v service I am sure many of you with natural gas and modest homes only have 100 amp service.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 07:35 AM   #3
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
A guy that young going down that easy from a shove, he had to be drunk or stoned. The sick f**ks are the climate alarmists against natural gas, that is what the fuss was about. They are also your typical liberal that is too stupid to realize the consequences of their plans, they cannot think ahead. There is no way in hell the electric grid can tolerate eliminating even 25% of the natural gas. That would increase the demand for electricity 50% or more. That is based on my knowledge that a house with out natural gas in an area where you have to use central heat in winter can use 3x+ the electricity of a house with gas. For just a modest 3 bedroom home, if you run the electric heat, stove and water heater at the same time you are using up 90% of a 100 amp 220v service I am sure many of you with natural gas and modest homes only have 100 amp service.
60-70% of all homes have 200A service, and most new homes have code requirements for 200A. I would think most homes with 60A or 100A service are in the northern part of the country or higher elevations where the need for AC is less. If a 100A service is in the south, the people are too poor for AC most likely and use propane if they have gas.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 08:28 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
60-70% of all homes have 200A service, and most new homes have code requirements for 200A. I would think most homes with 60A or 100A service are in the northern part of the country or higher elevations where the need for AC is less. If a 100A service is in the south, the people are too poor for AC most likely and use propane if they have gas.

There are a lot of older homes in Orange County & Inland Empire in Socal that only have 100 amp service that need AC at least six months out of the year.

It is a common misconception that AC is always the big power draw in a home. If it has natural gas that is true 95%+ of the time. If the home has no natural gas, the AC unit comes in 3rd place usually. Inside my home the electric central heat hits 44 amps 240v, using the oven and a couple burners 28 amps 240v, 3rd place the AC at 22 amps, and 4th place water heater 19 amps 240v. Those are all measured while running with a meter, nameplate draws are always higher.

I believe a lot of the California natural gas bans are being litigated, you can bet if they get passed no way in hell will someone will be allowed to deliver propane to those areas where natural gas is banned.

I have done electrical work on a lot of homes for myself, friends, & family,
in the areas of Cali that I mentioned on a rough guess, only 1/4 or less had 200 amp service and one of those was mine. The other 2 homes I owned had
100 amp and 4 homes I rented had 100 amp. I always wrenched on cars and did body work I had a 240v air compressor to run. So even as a young man I was in the service entrance.

That 60-70% is not what I found, I bet it varies a lot by region. I have something else to Google for.

Also for the 1,000th time anyone have any suggestion how to fix my word wrapping or whatever you call it issue. It rarely seems to happen any where but here. All will be fine then I hit return and it scrambles.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 03-02-2024 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:30 PM   #5
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Manchin should have done the deed himself.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1763708302880280802
The kid’s gonna get some money. That security guy way overreacted.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:11 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

So you also condone suing people over nothing? Seriously, do you have any good traits? Or is this just another incident you judge with your blind homer bias?
Old 03-03-2024, 03:35 PM   #7
davew

Quote:
EXACTLY, peaceful protestors in private location need to SUE whenever they are touched.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-03-2024, 04:29 PM   #8
jimmyb

Quote:
He deserved more. A nice kick to the balls and he still would have gotten off easy.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-03-2024, 04:41 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
He deserved more. A nice kick to the balls and he still would have gotten off easy.
Are you sure it identifies as a he and has balls?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-03-2024, 05:23 PM   #10
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Are you sure it identifies as a he and has balls?
😂 The non binary tough act. Mostie thinks it's a victim that played no part in getting it's ass humiliated.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply