Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-27-2020, 05:09 AM   #916
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You're such a despicable liar, you make the devil himself look honest next to you! What Doc Flip Flop said was this:

On Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. “Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?” asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

$5,000.00 says this is exactly what Fauci said on the video link I posted. Put up or shut up!
You are messing up my post, totally confusing what I posted, by not quoting it exactly and then betting me whaat I posted was what I posted.

I said:

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Then you wanna bet me that was exactly what he said on your link......

"$5,000.00 says this is exactly what Fauci said on the video link I posted."

Don't you see how you screwed up?

What a waste you are, betting against yourself. May the better total idiot win.
Old 09-27-2020, 05:20 AM   #917
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So many keystrokes wasted when all you had to type was "Yup PA, you are correct. Fauci DID indeed say such things in late January and mid-February."

All that spinning can't actually change facts...you know this, right?
Fauci full statement was it "not a major threat at this time"

But

n Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. “Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?” asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Meanwhile your moron was calling it a hoax.
Old 09-27-2020, 05:24 AM   #918
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And he said it AFTER Trump had already started banning travel from hot spots.
How many times must I post your moron's China travel "ban" allowed over 40,000 to come in from China chimp?.
And the European "ban" was too little and too late.
Old 09-27-2020, 06:54 AM   #919
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
How many times must I post your moron's China travel "ban" allowed over 40,000 to come in from China chimp?.
And the European "ban" was too little and too late.
Those Chinese were imported to this country before the Chi-coms informed the world of the threat. Also, you conveniently forget that when Trump issued his travel ban, he was criticized by the left for being racist and xenophobic.

You also conveniently forget that Pelosi and Cuomo or Blasio (I forget which) were telling people there's nothing to fear to go out and resume normal activities.
Old 09-27-2020, 07:00 AM   #920
boxcar

[QUOTE=hcap;2656474][IFauci full statement was it "not a major threat at this time"

Again, $5,000.00 says you're lying. I say he never said that. All you have to do is point us to the exact time in the vid wherein he said what you claim above. Easy money for you, deceiver.
Old 09-27-2020, 07:03 AM   #921
davew

Quote:
Those Chinese were imported to this country before the Chi-coms informed the world of the threat. Also, you conveniently forget that when Trump issued his travel ban, he was criticized by the left for being racist and xenophobic.

You also conveniently forget that Pelosi and Cuomo or Blasio (I forget which) were telling people there's nothing to fear to go out and resume normal activities.
Those 40K were Americans coming home.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2020, 07:10 AM   #922
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Those 40K were Americans coming home.
Yeah...I think you're right, now that you mention it. But even so, the Chicoms did allow travel abroad, especially to the U.S. before they announced there was a problem.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #923
hcap

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Again, $5,000.00 says you're lying. I say he never said that. All you have to do is point us to the exact time in the vid wherein he said what you claim above. Easy money for you, deceiver.
I only re-phrased "at this time", for "right now", only to PA. You asinine lying fleabag deceiver.

But when I quoted Dr Fauci directly I quoted him saying "right now".
I did not misquote him and have him say "at this time" you lying S.O.B.

So you poor sap, fine. Let's bet. The looser never posts on off topic again.

The bet is Dr Faucii said directly "not right now"

Before you disappear forever, a reminder...
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...t-coronavirus/

Newsmax interview

On Jan. 21 - the day the first covid-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

So Fauci, in a qualified response said, don't worry "right now;" "you need to take it seriously;" and although "this is not a major threat," keep an ear open to the CDC and Homeland Security.
Catsimatidis interview

On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. "What can you tell the American people about what’s been going on?" Catsimatidis asked. "Should they be scared?"

"I don’t think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously"

While we are at it, would you like to bet how many times your moron called it as hoax as Dr. Fauci was being cautious.

Last edited by hcap; 09-27-2020 at 02:56 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2020, 03:01 PM   #924
davew

I love your BOLD

but can't you add some COL
OR?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2020, 03:05 PM   #925
Greyfox

Quote:
[B]

So you poor sap, fine. Let's bet. [B][I]The looser never posts on off topic again.
What an asinine thing to suggest.
hcap - you clearly have too much time on your hands.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2020, 03:32 PM   #926
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
What an asinine thing to suggest.
hcap - you clearly have too much time on your hands.
If you can drop your loving adoration for the moron-in-chief enough to think objectively, you would agree boxcar misrepresented what Fauci said.

Unless you wanna take some of the box's losing action?

Last edited by hcap; 09-27-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-27-2020, 04:00 PM   #927
ElKabong

As many times as Fauci has flip flopped on his stances in regards to the Chinese virus, there's no losing any bets. You're pretty much covered on any side of the arguement
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2020, 04:14 PM   #928
boxcar

Quote:

But

n Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. “Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?” asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Meanwhile your moron was calling it a hoax.
Fauci never said, "not a major threat at this time".
Old 09-27-2020, 04:16 PM   #929
boxcar

Quote:
I only re-phrased "at this time", for "right now", only to PA. You asinine lying fleabag deceiver.

So you poor sap, fine. Let's bet. The looser never posts on off topic again.

The bet is Dr Faucii said directly "not right now"

Before you disappear forever, a reminder...
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...t-coronavirus/

Newsmax interview

On Jan. 21 - the day the first covid-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

So Fauci, in a qualified response said, don't worry "right now;" "you need to take it seriously;" and although "this is not a major threat," keep an ear open to the CDC and Homeland Security.
Catsimatidis interview

On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. "What can you tell the American people about what’s been going on?" Catsimatidis asked. "Should they be scared?"

"I don’t think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously"

While we are at it, would you like to bet how many times your moron called it as hoax as Dr. Fauci was being cautious.
Why did you change the quote, liar!? Also, I didn't misrepresent anything. Yesterday I quoted exactly what Flip Flopper Fauci said.
Old 09-27-2020, 07:31 PM   #930
hcap

Quote:
Fauci never said, "not a major threat at this time".
Last time. I only re-phrased "at this time", for "right now", only to PA. You asinine lying fleabag deceiver are trying to pass of my re-phrasing which is close to what he said, for what he actually said.
which was "right now"

The bet is Dr Faucii said directly "right now"

So schmucko, bet or get off the pot

Last edited by hcap; 09-27-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: