Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-06-2022, 02:00 AM   #1
TJDave

It is inevitable that we will invade Mexico…

The sooner the better.

Chinese chemists are setting up thousands of home labs in Mexico producing millions of fentanyl pills. China is also selling unlimited precursor chemicals to the cartels. If we don’t stop this soon we’ll soon be awash in dead bodies.

Mexico is now a 100% narco state. Unable to help itself.

We’re the only one’s that can fix this.

Old 09-06-2022, 07:51 AM   #2
lamboguy

if this is true, i would have to say you are right.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 08:19 AM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
The sooner the better.

Chinese chemists are setting up thousands of home labs in Mexico producing millions of fentanyl pills. China is also selling unlimited precursor chemicals to the cartels. If we don’t stop this soon we’ll soon be awash in dead bodies.

https://youtu.be/oZ4VCBDb8v4
We are fixing this! Where have you been the last two years? Don't you know that Biden has been rescuing all the migrants who don't want to do drugs and is sending them here? That is The Fix!
Old 09-06-2022, 08:34 AM   #4
davew

VP Kamala has been working hard on the root cause and will have a fix soon
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 09:38 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I've been saying that for years.
Mexico is our enemy. They are an uncontrolled shit hole that is a danger and needs to be put in it's place.

They are now helping China murder over 100.000 people here every year, and now they are disquising fentynal as candy!

I think a 100 mile nuetral zone, made up on their side of the boarder, should enforced, Move everyone south, out of the zone and destroy everything within. Make it unlivable. And let it known anyone caught in the zone will be shot on sight, no questions asked.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:45 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

I have my serious doubts someone would last long showing their face exposing activities of a drug cartel south of the border that wasn't a high ranking official in a country besides Mexico. I am calling BS. They have no issue killing even one of their own.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 10:34 AM   #7
jimmyb

Government has the opportunity to shut down trafficking by shutting down the border. They will not shut the border down and Americas taste for invading another country is about little to nil.

I believe Biden and his cronies are in on the drug trade. His campaigning on solving narcotic deaths and overdoses is laughable.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 11:08 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Government has the opportunity to shut down trafficking by shutting down the border. They will not shut the border down and Americas taste for invading another country is about little to nil.

I believe Biden and his cronies are in on the drug trade. His campaigning on solving narcotic deaths and overdoses is laughable.
BREAKING NEWS!

Biden just appointed HUNTER as ambassador to Mexico.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:17 AM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
BREAKING NEWS!

Biden just appointed HUNTER as ambassador to Mexico.
Drug ambassador?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 11:21 AM   #10
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
The sooner the better.

https://youtu.be/oZ4VCBDb8v4
Why would we invade Mexico, when everything is going as planned.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:23 AM   #11
boxcar

Overdose a leading cause of death for Fort Bragg soldiers

https://www.theblaze.com/news/overdo...bragg-soldiers

Biden The Fixer is also fixing our military for his comrades in the CCP. He's got this all under control.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:42 PM   #12
chrisl

Several members here have posted that who gives a shit if an addict dies, POS addict. This is way bigger than your neighborhood corner junkie. It is on its way to destroy this country. So, keep blaming it on the addicts. Keep thinking if there were no people to buy it, they would dry up. That will never happen.
You will never completly stop narcotics. This country and many people have allowed it to turn into the most lethal weapon against us. I have felt the blows it gives. Very good chances that everyone will feel some of it's reach. Family member, Relative, co- worker. We need to act.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 10:45 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Several members here have posted that who gives a shit if an addict dies, POS addict. This is way bigger than your neighborhood corner junkie. It is on its way to destroy this country. So, keep blaming it on the addicts. Keep thinking if there were no people to buy it, they would dry up. That will never happen.
You will never completly stop narcotics. This country and many people have allowed it to turn into the most lethal weapon against us. I have felt the blows it gives. Very good chances that everyone will feel some of it's reach. Family member, Relative, co- worker. We need to act.
Good post! I would support a take over of Mexico tomorrow
Old 09-06-2022, 11:08 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post

Also how many people die fighting over drug territory? I would be fine with it if the dope slingers were just killing each other, but there is a lot of collateral damage. Too many innocent people die when gutter trash shoot up funerals
and weddings just to kill one person.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 11:41 PM   #15
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Good post! I would support a take over of Mexico tomorrow
That’s what it’s gonna take. If we clean it out and leave the cartels will be back in no time.