Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-02-2022, 05:07 PM   #31
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
OK, then, you being the better man…what do you think of our resident homophobe?

Glad you have no problems showering with men and don't find men made up like women, or women that look like Lori Lightfoot, odd. Good for you!
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 05:18 PM   #32
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Glad you have no problems showering with men and don't find men made up like women, or women that look like Lori Lightfoot, odd. Good for you!
He does seem to have a problem with your stance. Imagine that.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:28 PM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post

Maybe his favorite part of sports practice was shower time. I realize liberals are in short supply here, but he is the only one who has taken offense to my admitted homophobia, and in a strong way. Like I said no one would know, I don't say anything and the only thing I will do is leave the area if there is a dude acting out and dressed like Rupaul. I don't like the Mayor Pete type that can't stop reminding everyone he is gay.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:32 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I used to hang out with a lesbian couple I met at the OTB, we were good friends.

They found gay men who advertised repulsive, did that make them homophobes? They always told me most gay people just want to blend in, and not be known for there sexual orientation. They are put off by the same type of people I am.
In the good ol' days they used to drag people like that behind cars until nothing was left of them...

In Iran and Iraq and other Muslim countries, they stone them to death to this very day.

All because "they advertised" and people like you and your "lesbian couple" found it "repulsive"

Can you just stop? Maybe?

Nobody cares about your "lesbian couple"...as if that makes it ok.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-02-2022 at 07:33 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 07:45 PM   #35
Cuffdaddy

Lizzo, another in long, long line of Illuminati puppets.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 08:40 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
In the good ol' days they used to drag people like that behind cars until nothing was left of them...

In Iran and Iraq and other Muslim countries, they stone them to death to this very day.

All because "they advertised" and people like you and your "lesbian couple" found it "repulsive"

Can you just stop? Maybe?

Nobody cares about your "lesbian couple"...as if that makes it ok.

What the hell, I wish them no harm, I am not a threat to them. I would do nothing to make them feel uncomfortable. I don't understand your anger. I think I am in the majority here. Like I said I was born that way. So that makes me a piece of shit to you, I could care less. I did not like males touching me when I was a little kid, other than shaking hands.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:45 AM   #37
TJDave

Quote:
I see little if any difference between a homophobe and a racist.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:33 AM   #38
Inner Dirt

Quote:

It seems the topic that starts with an H is pretty much banned from discussion here for some reason. The meaning of the term racist seems to be thrown around loosely by the left. Your statement couldn't be more wrong.
First anyone that isn't a woke jackass has to realize racists come in all colors
and whites are not cornering the market. Racism is nowhere near the issue sold by the liberal media.

I have been around quite a few people in my lifetime and probably known more people on a personal and semi personal level than most. I had supervisory positions in a couple large companies that employed a lot of people that were immigrants to this country and I somehow got a reputation

for helping them navigate living in the USA. So I often had people bringing
someone from the fair side of the plant to ask for guidance. I suppose I should have worked in HR instead of out of an office in a first operation machine department.

I will say among men, including citizens of all colors, and immigrants. The H word people by today's definition out number the racists 20-1 in my poll of a couple thousand or so men I have run across. The ratio on women is much smaller.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:22 PM   #39
Elkchester Road

Quote:
And???

Since you like talking to me...how about answering the question I asked you in post #28.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 09-04-2022 at 03:24 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2022, 03:43 PM   #40
fast4522

For me it is how you act, we have two gay men in the house next to us. On Thursdays they have 7 to 15 of them visit taking every open spot on the street with cars, and the next morning cjigarette butts everywhere including some on my property. These SOB's act as if it was like tree leaves in the fall.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2022, 04:01 PM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
For me it is how you act, we have two gay men in the house next to us. On Thursdays they have 7 to 15 of them visit taking every open spot on the street with cars, and the next morning cjigarette butts everywhere including some on my property. These SOB's act as if it was like tree leaves in the fall.

I don't think that has anything to do with being gay, just smokers that don't consider cigarette butts garbage. I had an employee who would flick cigarette butts on the shop floor right in front of me. I was actually in violation for letting him smoke. If you had four employees or more, even in a business not open to the public you had to be smoke free in California. I had six employees and 3 of them smoked. There were tuna cans used as ashtrays all over the work benches, no reason to use the floor as an ashtray.

As for that parking, just being rude and inconsiderate of the neighbors. When I lived in a tract home eons ago the guy across the street told his guests not to part in front of his house or in his driveway, reserving those spots so late arrivals had easy parking.

I had just got divorced and bought a house to rehab and start a business out of the garage. So I didn't give a crap, but I did tell the guy no one blocks any part of my driveway.

I know live on 10 acres with the nearest neighbors 1/4 mile away. I prefer it that way.
Old 09-04-2022, 05:16 PM   #42
fast4522

I guess that some would find me to be too much, I think of ants who swarm out of a fresh hole in the dirt when Thursdays come around, plus we don't smoke.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2022, 05:18 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I guess that some would find me to be too much, I think of ants who swarm out of a fresh hole in the dirt when Thursdays come around, plus we don't smoke.
Dude...seriously...what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is this the longest troll in the history of this board?

The LOL roller-skates should have given it away, I guess, years ago.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:41 PM   #44
TJDave

Quote:
Why is it people like you think it is perfectly OK for the Gay Community to have problems with the "Straight" Community...but the opposite is absolute Sacrilege???
This question?

My guess is that it’s because members of the “straight” community have ostracized, tormented, tortured and murdered Gays since, like, forever.

I have yet to hear of the reverse being true.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:08 PM   #45
Elkchester Road

Quote:
This question?

My guess is that it’s because members of the “straight” community have ostracized, tormented, tortured and murdered Gays since, like, forever.

I have yet to hear of the reverse being true.
Yeah...that question. The only question in Post #28.

I have never done that to any Member of the Gay Community...ever.

I also think posting something on a Forum is considerably less than "ostracizing, tormenting, torturing and murdering". Therein lies the problem. You are trying to take the sentiments of some from the ago...and apply it to people who have never engaged in this...now. You think it's OK. It isn't.

Visit Downtown Lexington, KY, on a Friday or Saturday Night when the weather is acceptable to be outside. You WILL see abhorrent behavior from the Gay Community. I KNOW.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: