Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-31-2021, 01:06 PM   #1
boxcar

Are You a Member of The Covidian Cult?

https://files.catbox.moe/akn276.MP4
Old 08-31-2021, 01:09 PM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You are nuts. Flat out totally nuts beyond redemption.
Old 08-31-2021, 01:14 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Funny...I think the same about you
Old 08-31-2021, 01:33 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Funny...I think the same about you

Not nuts, condescending jackass who is a legend in his own mind.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2021, 05:08 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
In other words, you're a card-carrying, brown-nosing, paranoid, panic-stricken, fear-mongering member of the Covidian Cult. But I'm the one who is nuts?

Trust me on this: Most here believe that it would suck to be you!
Old 08-31-2021, 08:19 PM   #6
thaskalos

Quote:
In other words, you're a card-carrying, brown-nosing, paranoid, panic-stricken, fear-mongering member of the Covidian Cult. But I'm the one who is nuts?

Trust me on this: Most here believe that it would suck to be you!
So? Do you suppose that most people here would rush to trade places with YOU?
Old 08-31-2021, 08:26 PM   #7
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I think most are not looking to trade places with people, it is just that they are sick to death of Covid-19 and its messengers.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2021, 08:32 PM   #8
MargieRose

Quote:
If both were drowning and you were obligated to save but one, whom would it be?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2021, 08:34 PM   #9
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
If both were drowning and you were obligated to save but one, whom would it be?
I would save Mostpost. Boxcar doesn't need ME...he already has GOD looking out for him.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:53 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
I would save Mostpost. Boxcar doesn't need ME...he already has GOD looking out for him.
I saw that answer coming from 10 miles away.

But hey...our resident covidian postman is a Catholic. So, are you going to now insult him by implying that God doesn't look after Catholics?
Old 09-01-2021, 09:09 AM   #11
stuball

Yes

I am a recovering Catholic - born and raised to believe God would strike me down if I even thought bad things. The Father was always right so "Listen to Father" I remember resisting even way back then and never wanted to be an alter boy (I wonder now what I knew or thought but I resisted -- was forced to go to Catholic school for 2 yrs - to be saved by confirmation and communion) I went most of my schooling before high school in a 1 room country school where we were actually allowed to play and learn. I now here a more personal relationship with God and He does not talk directly to me but wants me to educate myself and make decisions using what he gave me (Oh the horrors MY BRAIN) make my own decisions requires learning what makes sense.. I am 78 now and will not bow down to the covid fear I WILL NOT COMPLY. Just say my doctor on Monday I asked her what are her views on the JAB? She said she thinks it is a good idea because of the Delta variant. I said how do you know for certain there is a variant they have not even been able to isolate the covid 19 virus in a lab and the vaccines are failing. How do you think they can now isolate the (Delta) She looked at me with a blank look on her face and said I can see that we have nothing further to discuss about this. I am hoping she doesn't turn me into the covid NAZIS Oh well I will keep my guns by my side in case they come a'knockin. HAVE A GREAT DAY... County fair this weekend
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2021, 11:55 AM   #12
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Instead of forcing Americans to take a vaccine that may or may not be safe, someone should force registered democrats to watch this video.
Mosty's seen it already, so he gets to watch it twice.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2021, 12:14 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Instead of forcing Americans to take a vaccine that may or may not be safe, someone should force registered democrats to watch this video.
Mosty's seen it already, so he gets to watch it twice.
I thought forcing someone to do something was anathema to you guys. I guess that only applies to forcing you to do something.

I’ve already watched the video twice. I’m struck by the way it uses the same propaganda techniques it accuses the establishment of using.

And I agree there is a covidian cult out there. But it’s a cult based on Covid denial, on ant science, on anti vaccination., on ignorance.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:58 PM   #14
OntheRail

Quote:
I thought forcing someone to do something was anathema to you guys. I guess that only applies to forcing you to do something.

I’ve already watched the video twice. I’m struck by the way it uses the same propaganda techniques it accuses the establishment of using.

And I agree there is a covidian cult out there. But it’s a cult based on Covid denial, on ant science, on anti vaccination., on ignorance.
And I thought My Body My Choice was your montra. You support the right to choose. Are you a hypocrite? Of course you are... in predictable ways.

The cult is lead by Anthony Frauci. Real Science use to believe in Natural Imunity. Since the invention of the WuhFlu. Science has become Anti-science ignorant to the facts... fear mongering for profit. The so called vaccine is not a true one in classical terms. Watch bi-yearly boosters will be recommend by the wuhflu co-creator and vaxxes financial benifiter A Frauci. I don't deny it I just don't buy into the bullshit being pushed... to condition and control the population. From a thing by itself is less lethal then the common flu if the truth be told. Which by a strange coincident has been totally absent from the news for two years.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:06 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And I thought My Body My Choice was your montra. You support the right to choose. Are you a hypocrite? Of course you are... in predictable ways.

The cult is lead by Anthony Frauci. Real Science use to believe in Natural Imunity. Since the invention of the WuhFlu. Science has become Anti-science ignorant to the facts... fear mongering for profit. The so called vaccine is not a true one in classical terms. Watch bi-yearly boosters will be recommend by the wuhflu co-creator and vaxxes financial benifiter A Frauci. I don't deny it I just don't buy into the bullshit being pushed... to condition and control the population. From a thing by itself is less lethal then the common flu if the truth be told. Which by a strange coincident has been totally absent from the news for two years.
Covid ain't nothing more than WuhuFlu. This is why the flu has flown virtually under the radar for last two years.

Someone here needs to KungFu the WuhFlu. Any takers? Anyone skilled enough in the martial arts?