Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 02-16-2019, 01:29 AM   #1
boys at tosconova

meadowlands saturday pick 4

race 8

amazing gingras picked marty over jack. that has to be owner loyalty as jack is the faster horse. marty is a no play even with the burke drugs in this race...but jack is ..and is a 150 horse but so is the 5-7-8..and even the 1...both the 1 and 7 missed a month but it will be hard to leave out.

i wanna single jack but i really think bell i no is going to fk him and set it up for the 5 or 7

1-3-5-7-8

race 9

dubious claim could be a sleeper in here and in good position. thing i don't like is they might bury him and drop and pop him next week.

soho wallstreeet takes the drop and should be ready to fire a big one in here..this horse has been facing monsters......

i'll just be using these two and coming back for soho single. can't really argue those that include smile cheese....gets improved post and he will be coming late

4-7

race 10

burke post 10..hopefully he'll get an extra vitamin shot so he can pike these....the 2 looks awfully fast and is a must use.

don't know how i feel about the 1 but seems to be 3rd best in here and the one most likely to **** you if you leave out.

have to say i like barimah a lil....but he doesn't look as fast though, but he should be long and has a punchers chance...i'm thinking hell be 20-1 in here.

there are several others that can run big in here as well. this is a really tough race if the 2 or 10 doesn't win.

2-10

race 11

wow..wut an awful nw8.5 race.

can gingras 3 be fast enough to win this wit the 3?. ...the 1 definitely fits if he's ready and could be even money as he's a fast horse.

wanted to look at jessie 6, but they'll stiff tonite and drop and pop next week.

bruces magic 8 faces a weak field but looks out of shape...but he could be in great position at good odds..

i hate to say it..urban renewal might be a play just based on eliminating most of the pigs in this field

1-2-3-8

this will need to be tweaked to get all these numbers. more than likely soho will be a single out and will come back with a few on the 4 that race

Last edited by boys at tosconova; 02-16-2019 at 01:34 AM.
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2019, 12:06 PM   #2
boys at tosconova

the best chance for a big pick 4 will be if you can get a long shot home in the 8th and 10th race.

these are tough races for the most part, and even if you think certain horses aren't fast/good enough their not far behind the winner.

looking over the 8th again. i really can't believe many peeps are in marty's corner. the horse was all out to win last week against much lesser with a heavily contested pace. i just don't see him winning unless he can improve a couple seconds. which will be hard to do, even with burke vitamins.

the whole yannick picked him is blown out of proportion as well. it's obv loyalty to burke-bruscemi & co ..while jack is only trained by burke.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:09 PM   #3
camluck49

358/6/12710/12389 Have to single to get max cover in last two legs. $30.00 bet.
camluck49 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2019, 07:13 PM   #4
boys at tosconova

Quote:
Originally Posted by camluck49 View Post
358/6/12710/12389 Have to single to get max cover in last two legs. $30.00 bet.

you're singling avatartist?

change to soho..stat
Old 02-16-2019, 07:15 PM   #5
boys at tosconova

10th race..

wow what a race. i've been dissecting the chit out of this. i still feel the 2-10 are the horses to beat but look at the driver changes on the 6 and 8.

i'm a big dunn fan and anytime you see dunn for buter it's worth taking note. i don't like the fact that he's been a 1/2 mile horse and his pocono races look cheap, but dunn could make a big difference at big odds, especially with a 26 first quarter and early foot if he wants it. also, he drops as well. horse could easily go to lead and let yannick go after him and race around the track 10-6......and hope to beat him in the lane at 15-1

also,..the 8 loses worse cushing in favor of the better younger cushing. the 8 still might sandbag though and drop to an easier company next week. but both of these changes are worth noting and the 8 did race better than the 1 last week

11 race

looking at the 1 more his last qualifier was against some really good horses. most are running tonight.and the one two back he beat burke for 6L

this field is very weak. if cousin brucie was on his game i would give him a chance, but he just looks off. even if he gets a trip

yannick looks too cheap as well. yes he can be in position, but he just does not look like the winner. i really hate leaving out 2 position horses in a 4 horse race though. it just doesn't seem smart when the 1 might be short and the 2 looks slower and is a closer...hey,..you beat me, you beat me.

that really only leaves is with urban renewal and he might not be fast enough either, but he does have a inside post and is cycling up. from my vantage point he's starting to look like he's second best in here

the 1 looks like a strong single out the more and more i look at it...he leaves a little and/or make a quarter move and win easily......maybe a sprinkle of the 2 on a couple of pick 4 tickets.....
Old 02-16-2019, 08:30 PM   #6
camluck49

yes on one of my tickets. Its only $30.00 if he loses. I like to single horses that most wont. Unless horse is 1/9 and looks like he cant lose. Then i single favorites.
camluck49 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2019, 08:37 PM   #7
bello
Veteran

5/7/2410/123

No comments...Boys gave a good assessment
bello is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2019, 10:09 PM   #8
boys at tosconova

mitchell cushing 3-5..lulz

a monkey could have driven this horse and he still would have won