Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 02-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #1
C16
Apprentice

Thanks TimeFormUS! +$374

I'd call it beginners luck, but TimeFormUS is the best thing I ever found lol. Thank you! I hit a +$444 and +$97 ticket. The only bet I regret is the $30 bet on Oaklawn race 7. After that layoff I should not have entertained it.. Granted I did a bunch of other dumb bets, but that $30 bet on Asmussen really ticked me off because I knew better. I only played horses when I was younger and occasionally would put $100 on a long shot at the Kentucky Derby. So far since I've bought the TimeFormUS pp's I've been undefeated.

I'm done for the day GL everyone!

C16 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2019, 06:48 PM   #2
C16
Apprentice

Since I did not get any info on a betting platform that offers free TimeFormUS pp's I just went ahead and deposited $200 on TVG and bought the $5.99 day pass from TimeFormUS website.

The 1 horse on Santa Anita race 6 I was so close with lol, the 2 came out of nowhere, but it was an awesome race non the less.. I think Turfway Park is still going on right now, I might bet on the stakes race there I'm not sure. I don't want to get too antsy since I definitely did get lucky with the 4 horse, I mean come one he was a first time gelding with fairly competitive times.. You have to give a good look at first time geldings ( I heard it from some chick on TVG lol, when I was watching my boy run ).

The only time I watch TVG is when my horse runs, I don't even bet on my horse either or horses in general, but my trainer said to take a look at TimeFormUS to see where we stand against the field.. Since then I tried a few dollars, really like it.. Gives you a great view. Matter fact the TimeFormUS told me to bet the 3 horse on race 1 at Santa Anita ( which I did not )
Old 02-15-2019, 09:03 PM   #3
C16
Apprentice

Well I ended up betting $20 to win on the 3 at Turfway Park race 5 and lost. I'm not going to push my luck nor do I have enough time really to be wagering so I requested a check for $554 lol. Fun day, but I was playing the horses ALL DAY and my girlfriend just told me "I hope you had fun, because you're done"

I literally did not pay attention to her all day lol, too funny. I'll be around, maybe in a couple months or so I'll sneak in another day of ponies

Thanks for all the help fellas and good luck to you all!
Old 02-16-2019, 02:01 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Congrats! TimeForm gives you a ton of bang for your buck in terms of top quality figures...
Old 02-16-2019, 07:12 PM   #5
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Congrats! TimeForm gives you a ton of bang for your buck in terms of top quality figures...
They honestly do, I'm 3-0 and I'm hanging up my cleats until I get some time here in a couple months or so! If you think yesterday was lucky, you should of seen the prior two times I used TimeFormUS LOL. I was at the track the prior 2 times though, with friends etc so I was playing much more aggressive (showing off), came out with a decent winnings at the end. The whole online betting thing seems a little too much for me, I requested a check from TVG yesterday and I'd bet it takes a month to get here. I have doubts of even getting it actually, but we shall see!
Old 02-16-2019, 07:15 PM   #6
C16
Apprentice

I feel like there is going to be some kind of catch, like they take 50% of my winnings or charge some type of fee and I only end up with the $200 I deposited.

"Due to you hitting such long-shots our policy is we take 80% of your winnings, please refer to X small print and thanks for playing!"
Old 02-16-2019, 07:20 PM   #7
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I would love to see the prior odds of the horses implemented in the system too, I would also like to see them implement something to where I get to see which horse left the gate first, second, third etc etc

Other then that they pretty much have it covered, at least for my incompetent self lol
Old 02-16-2019, 07:25 PM   #8
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by C16 View Post
They honestly do, I'm 3-0 and I'm hanging up my cleats until I get some time here in a couple months or so! If you think yesterday was lucky, you should of seen the prior two times I used TimeFormUS LOL. I was at the track the prior 2 times though, with friends etc so I was playing much more aggressive (showing off), came out with a decent winnings at the end. The whole online betting thing seems a little too much for me, I requested a check from TVG yesterday and I'd bet it takes a month to get here. I have doubts of even getting it actually, but we shall see!
Much better to link your bank account to your TVG account. Money withdrawn is in your account 48-72 hours. Don’t have to worry about checks.

Aka what is a check.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2019, 07:33 PM   #9
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Much better to link your bank account to your TVG account. Money withdrawn is in your account 48-72 hours. Don’t have to worry about checks.

Aka what is a check.

Allan
Thanks Allan! If I was more serious I probably would, I'm likely just going to give the check to my gf anyway LOL. She was so aggravated with me, I literally was glued to the computer all day yesterday.. I don't get much free time so she really let me have it, I went from "what platform offers free TimeFormUS pp's" to "I requested a check from TVG" all in less than a few hours #whipped

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: