Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 04:59 PM   #9721
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So a woman attempts to rescue her husband, from an opponent, god writes a rule she should not grab that opponent by his nuts?? I guess a major judicial decision to be studied for eons?

Meanwhile still no rules about god murdering infants, woman and children and farm animals.

Guess your god would rather watch clean lady wrestling?

I think someone murdered your brain cells. And that could have been God, since he gives people over to their reprobate minds.

God cannot murder what is his own. Live it, love it and learn it.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:49 AM   #9722
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
As I have often said, your idol is love. You have this passionate love affair with this idea of love. You continually confuse the love-giver for love -- just like you believe that the kingdom of God isn't really ruled by a person but rather by love. You keep personifying love as though it were a rational, personal, moral entity.

And why do you cherry-pick and claim to believe what John teaches in 1 John 4? What makes you think those two texts and others like it haven't been manipulated, altered and misrepresented to advance people's wicked agenda?

Or why do you believe that and yet dismiss the true nature of love as Paul defined for us in 1 Corinthians 13?

Or why do you pretend to be some world expert on the subject of love when you love only by mouth and tongue -- something which John warned the church against! I notice you never cherry-pick this passage:

1 John 3:18
18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
NIV

Did you catch that -- ACTIONS and in TRUTH? This is a huge problem for you because you do not love in action and in truth. For love to be truly moral and spiritual, it must be guided and informed constantly by God's Truth -- and you can't stand the Truth! And it must be a love that actively seeks to benefit others. After all, your "best friend" taught that God's word is truth (Jn 17:17, 19). But in your world, there is no objective truth. Your personal truth is hidden, concealed and tucked away in your subjective feelings and experiences. This is why you're a big believer in moral relativism, also. If something "feels" good to you, you do it; if not, you won't.

So, please spare us of your many words about love; for your love is nothing but a self-serving kind -- exactly the kind of love Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13 is not genuine love.

And one final thing: God's love IS HOLY. His holiness permeates all his attributes, e.g. goodness, justice, omniscience, omnipotence, etc.
Holy IS what God is in his essence: Love is what God does in his holiness. God loves because he is holy. God is love because he is holy.

Isa 6:3
3 And one called out to another and said,

"Holy, Holy, Holy, IS the Lord of hosts,,
The whole earth is full of His glory."

NASB

We are commanded to be holy as God is holy.

Heb 12:14
14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to BE holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
NIV

And finally, there is no godly love within men's hearts. Man's heart is inherently evil. This is why Jesus told us we must be born again. Only God's chosen people can love with His love after they have been raised up from their state of spiritual death.
When are you going to go on national TV and do this comedy stuff you do here. I really get a laugh reading your bull. Maybe Netflix?

Seriously, are you this ignorant? You can't say "God is Holy" in one sentence and that "all lives are his" in a few posts later to Hcap and then say here "Man's heart is inherently evil". You're all over the place.

First of all if, as you say, "all lives are his" and "God is holy" that would mean we are holy. We could not be inherently evil if we are his.

Look at a newborn baby and tell me, is that baby holy and blessed or inherently evil? Everyone but you sees the innocence and miracle of that baby but you.

That baby is not inherently evil, but you make yourself evil the moment you believe that. This is why religion for someone like you is spiritually unhealthy. You look at your brothers and sisters as filth to be cleansed. More evil thoughts. With all these evil thoughts, you cannot experience God because you have polluted your Heart. Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
Old 02-19-2019, 12:53 AM   #9723
hcap

Quote:
I think someone murdered your brain cells. And that could have been God, since he gives people over to their reprobate minds.

God cannot murder what is his own. Live it, love it and learn it.
Your god has brainwashed you.

Definition of reprobate in the Bible?
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/reprobate

...a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate. a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

Sol infants and farm animals are reprobate?

Unprincipled, wicked?
And you speak of other's brain cells?
Old 02-19-2019, 01:02 AM   #9724
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

...a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate. a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

Unprincipled, wicked?
So Harry, you're now taunting someone with the same verbiage that got them a Red Card?....How low do you sink on a daily basis? What is wrong with you?...Let sleeping dogs lie, you've got no win doing this.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:18 AM   #9725
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
So Harry, you're now taunting someone with the same verbiage that got them a Red Card?....How low do you sink on a daily basis? What is wrong with you?...Let sleeping dogs lie, you've got no win doing this.
Let me adopt a biblical turn.

"Am I my brother 's keeper"?

Boxcar is a big boy. He taunts the rest of us with his non-stop constant warnings of fire and brimstone and damnation.

Have any children? Do you agree infants are evil and it's ok for boxcar's god to murder them?

Literal-minded thinking destroys the value of religious texts

Last edited by hcap; 02-19-2019 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:28 AM   #9726
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

You know damn well what I was talking about, yet you give me this lame ass pivot post....

Yeah, you've got me fooled, Sport...
Old 02-19-2019, 01:38 AM   #9727
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You know damn well what I was talking about, yet you give me this lame ass pivot post....

Yeah, you've got me fooled, Sport...
Actually it's quite clear, you doln't even know what you are talking about.

Sport
Old 02-19-2019, 09:12 AM   #9728
boxcar

Quote:

Unprincipled, wicked?
Are you an infant or farm animal? Or are you just a chronic non sequitur hurler, who like a drunk can't keep it down?
Old 02-19-2019, 09:23 AM   #9729
hcap

Quote:
Are you an infant or farm animal? Or are you just a chronic non sequitur hurler, who like a drunk can't keep it down?
It's my duty to humanity to show inhumanity to infants and yes even farm animals. You are as confused as Replay.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:44 AM   #9730
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
When are you going to go on national TV and do this comedy stuff you do here. I really get a laugh reading your bull. Maybe Netflix?

Seriously, are you this ignorant? You can't say "God is Holy" in one sentence and that "all lives are his" in a few posts later to Hcap and then say here "Man's heart is inherently evil". You're all over the place.

First of all if, as you say, "all lives are his" and "God is holy" that would mean we are holy. We could not be inherently evil if we are his.

Look at a newborn baby and tell me, is that baby holy and blessed or inherently evil? Everyone but you sees the innocence and miracle of that baby but you.

That baby is not inherently evil, but you make yourself evil the moment you believe that. This is why religion for someone like you is spiritually unhealthy. You look at your brothers and sisters as filth to be cleansed. More evil thoughts. With all these evil thoughts, you cannot experience God because you have polluted your Heart. Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
No it does not follow logically that we are inherently holy because God is inherently holy. As your "best friend" told the crowd in his Sermon on the Mount, "if you BEING evil...". God is not you, nor are you God. God is not me, nor am I God. God is not Hcap, nor is Hcap God. After the Potter creates the Pot out of clay, the Pot doesn't become the Potter. And just because the Potter owns all the Pots he created doesn't mean he becomes all of his Pots, etc., etc. God transcends all his creation.

Also, your "best friend" said that only God alone is good. Since that is the case, how much less is any mere mortal holy?

And how can I possibly make myself evil when you have told us that evil does not exist -- that evil is merely an illusion? Ditto for evil thoughts. Evil thoughts don't exist in your world because evil doesn't exist, remember? Seems to me your mind (or ego) is in dire need of a very deep cleaning to purge your illusions therefrom.

Your Cognitive Dissonance continues to reigns supreme, for you continue to trip over yourself in one contradiction after another.

And don't you know that Proverbs 23:7 has been "altered, manipulated and misrepresented"? That text, logically, should be as totally untrustworthy to you as say...such texts as Mt 7:11; 12:34; Lk 11:13, etc.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:31 AM   #9731
TJDave

Quote:
God cannot
For those who believe...a ridiculous presumption.

God either will or won't.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:02 PM   #9732
boxcar

Quote:
It's my duty to humanity to show inhumanity to infants and yes even farm animals. You are as confused as Replay.
Who's being inhuman: God? I didn't order the slaughter of anyone or any animals.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:04 PM   #9733
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
For those who believe...a ridiculous presumption.

God either will or won't.
What are you talking about?
Old 02-19-2019, 03:09 PM   #9734
thaskalos

If "God cannot...", then...how could he be pantodynamos(omnipotent)?
Old 02-19-2019, 03:36 PM   #9735
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
If "God cannot...", then...how could he be pantodynamos(omnipotent)?
Cannot what? Do you know what TJ is driving at?