Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-06-2021, 10:46 AM   #1
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 43,417
Deep State is Setting Us Up to Get Booster After Booster After...

In other words, the game plan, perhaps, is to kill us slowly but surely!

Study: Covid Shot ENHANCES Delta Infectivity

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people who got the COVID shot early are now at increased risk for severe COVID disease

This may be a sign that antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is occurring, or it may simply indicate that the protection offered is limited to a few months, at best

Recent research warns the Delta variant “is posed to acquire complete resistance to wild-type spike vaccines.” This could turn into a worst-case scenario that sets up those who have received the Pfizer shots for more severe illness when exposed to the virus

To “stay ahead of the virus,” the Biden administration is now considering recommending a booster shot five months after the initial two doses rather than waiting eight months, as previously suggested

Israeli data show Pfizer’s shot went from a 95% effectiveness at the outset to 39% by late July 2021, when the Delta strain became predominant. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s expectation for any vaccine is an efficacy rate of at least 50% compared to placebo


https://basedunderground.com/2021/09...a-infectivity/

When it comes right down to brass tacks, where on this little green planet can be found any real incentive to get the jabs!? Very obviously, the jabs mess with our natural immune system, so for this reason alone why would anyone want to be jabbed? And this doesn't even take into consideration all the possible, potentially dangerous and even fatal, Wuhan Jab side effects that the FDA very quietly reported on way back in October of 2020! I'd much, much prefer to take my chances catching covid and then self-treating myself with either Ivermectin or HCQ. Of course, in the meantime, I will keep on doing everything I can to build up my immune system, which would also exclude loading my body up with dangerous levels of carbon dioxide by wearing face diapers, especially for any appreciable length of time.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2021, 10:58 AM   #2
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 43,417
And from above article, don't miss this juicy excerpt:

Data Reveal Rapidly Waning Immunity From Shots

Indeed, Israeli data show Pfizer’s shot went from a 95% effectiveness at the outset, to 64% in early July 2021 and 39% by late July, when the Delta strain became predominant.8,9 Meanwhile, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s expectation for any vaccine is an efficacy rate of at least 50%.

Pfizer’s own trial data even showed rapidly waning effectiveness as early as March 13, 2021. BMJ associate editor Peter Doshi discussed this in an August 23, 2021, blog.10

By the fifth month into the trial, efficacy had dropped from 96% to 84%, and this drop could not be due to the emergence of the Delta variant since 77% of trial participants were in the U.S., where the Delta variant didn’t emerge until months later.
This suggests the COVID shot has a very temporary effectiveness regardless of new variants. (emphasis mine)

Pardon my French...but in other words, these jabs are really sucky products!!! And this is what our compassionate, loving, considerate, caring, altruistic government is trying so hard to have this crap injected into our bodies!
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 03:26 PM   #3
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 13,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
In other words, the game plan, perhaps, is to kill us slowly but surely!

Study: Covid Shot ENHANCES Delta Infectivity

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people who got the COVID shot early are now at increased risk for severe COVID disease

This may be a sign that antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is occurring, or it may simply indicate that the protection offered is limited to a few months, at best

Recent research warns the Delta variant “is posed to acquire complete resistance to wild-type spike vaccines.” This could turn into a worst-case scenario that sets up those who have received the Pfizer shots for more severe illness when exposed to the virus

To “stay ahead of the virus,” the Biden administration is now considering recommending a booster shot five months after the initial two doses rather than waiting eight months, as previously suggested

Israeli data show Pfizer’s shot went from a 95% effectiveness at the outset to 39% by late July 2021, when the Delta strain became predominant. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s expectation for any vaccine is an efficacy rate of at least 50% compared to placebo


https://basedunderground.com/2021/09...a-infectivity/

When it comes right down to brass tacks, where on this little green planet can be found any real incentive to get the jabs!? Very obviously, the jabs mess with our natural immune system, so for this reason alone why would anyone want to be jabbed? And this doesn't even take into consideration all the possible, potentially dangerous and even fatal, Wuhan Jab side effects that the FDA very quietly reported on way back in October of 2020! I'd much, much prefer to take my chances catching covid and then self-treating myself with either Ivermectin or HCQ. Of course, in the meantime, I will keep on doing everything I can to build up my immune system, which would also exclude loading my body up with dangerous levels of carbon dioxide by wearing face diapers, especially for any appreciable length of time.
From the website quackwatch.com
I’ll leave it to you to figure out what they do,
https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/mercola/

In 1999, Mercola announced that about one third of his new patients were autistic and that he had treated about 60 such children with secretin, a hormone he said “appeared to be a major breakthrough.” [2] After it was well settled that secretin is ineffective against autism [3], Mercola’s Web site still said it would work if a child complied with his recommended diet strategies [4].

Many of Mercola’s articles make unsubstantiated claims and clash with those of leading medical and public health organizations. For example, he opposes immunization [11] fluoridation. [12], mammography [13], and the routine administration of vitamin K shots to the newborn [14,15]; claims that amalgam fillings are toxic [16]; and makes many unsubstantiated recommendations for dietary supplements. He has advised against eating many foods that the scientific community regards as healthful, such as bananas, oranges, red potatoes, white potatoes, all milk products, and almost all grains [17]. He has also given silly advice, such as minimizing exposure to electromagnetic fields by avoiding electric razors, microwaving of foods, watches with batteries

In 2011, Mercola announced the formation of Health Liberty, a nonprofit coalition whose goals include promoting organic foods and targeting fluoridation, vaccination, genetically modified foods, and the use of amalgam fillings [21]. In a video accompanying the announcement, Mercola stated that he planned to donate $1 million to catalyze the project. In addition to Mercola.com, the coalition members are:

National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), which understates the benefits and exaggerates the risks of vaccination.
Fluoride Action Network (FAN), the leading promoter of misinformation about fluoridation. Its donations are funneled through the nonprofit American Environmental Health Studies Project.
Institute for Responsible Technology, which understates the benefits and exaggerates the risks of genetically modification of foods
Consumers for Dental Choice, which vigorously attacks amalgam use with misinformation, propaganda, lobbying, and lawsuits.
Organic Consumers Association, which irresponsibly promotes unpasteurized milk and spreads false alarms about food irradiation, agricultural biotechnology, and vaccines.

A recent review of consumer complaints filed with the BBB of Chicago & Northern Illinois against your Mercola Health Resources, LLC delineates a pattern of consumer allegations. Consumers are alleging that Mercola Health Resources does not honor the 100% money-back guarantee listed on your website. Customers have reported that refunds have not been provided for returns that were specifically covered under this guarantee. Consumers have also reported that they have experienced delivery issues.


FDA Warnings
In 2005, the FDA ordered Mercola and his Optimal Wellness Center to stop making illegal claims for products sold through his Web site [26]. The claims to which the FDA objected involved three products:

Living Fuel Rx, claimed to offer an “exceptional countermeasure” against cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, etc.
Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease and has beneficial effects against Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and many infectious agents
Chlorella, claimed to fight cancer and normalize blood pressure.
In 2006, the FDA sent Mercola and his center a second warning that was based on product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on claims made on the Optimum Wellness Center Web site [27]. This time the claims to which the FDA objected involve four products:

Vibrant Health Research Chlorella XP, claimed to “help to virtually eliminate your risk of developing cancer in the future.”
Fresh Shores Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative diseases.
Momentum Health Products Vitamin K2, possibly useful in treating certain kinds of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Momentum Health Products Cardio Essentials Nattokinase NSK-SD, claimed to be “a much safer and effective option than aspirin and other pharmaceutical agents to treating heart disease.”
The warning letters explained that the use of such claims in the marketing of these products violates the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, which bans unapproved claims for products that are intended for curing, mitigating, treating, or preventing of diseases. (Intended use can be established through product labels, catalogs, brochures, tapes, Web sites, or other circumstances surrounding the distribution of the product.)

In 2011, the FDA ordered Mercola to stop making claims for thermography that go beyond what the equipment he uses (Medtherm2000 infrared camera) was cleared for. The warning letter said that statements on Mercola’s site improperly imply that the Meditherm camera can be used alone to diagnose or screen for various diseases or conditions associated with the breast, they also represent that the sensitivity of the Meditherm Med2000 Telethermographic camera is greater than that of machines used in mammography. The statements to which the FDA objected included:

“Revolutionary and Safe Diagnostic Tool Detects Hidden Inflammation: Thermography”
“The Newest Safe Cancer Screening Tool”
“[b]ecause measuring inflammation through thermal imaging is a proactive, preventative method you can use for detecting disease, which significantly improves your chances for longevity and good health.”
Additionally, thermograms provide: “Reliable and accurate information for diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. . .”
“Yes, it’s true. Thermograms provide you with early diagnosis and treatment assistance in such problems as cancer, inflammatory processes, neurological and vascular dysfunction, and musculoskeletal injury.”
Thermography can benefit patients by detecting conditions including: Arthritis: “[d]ifferentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid.” Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, “Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, and Crohn’s disease . . .” and “Other Conditions: including bursitis, herniated discs, ligament or muscle tear, lupus, nerve problems, whiplash, stroke screening, cancer and many, many others.” [28]
In 2011, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mercola had not complied with the FDA’s order and intended to “fight the FDA . . . if they decide to take it further.” [29 However, in 2012, the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation asked Mercola to attend an informal conference to discuss a complaint that he was “making deceptive claims promoting thermography as a standalone diagnostic tool for detecting cancer and other diseases and is attacking the use of mammograms.” Mercola’s Web site still promotes thermography and trashes mammography, but the site stopped offering thermography appointments later that year—and Mercola’s special report, “The Safe Breast Cancer Screening Test Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You About,” is no longer apparent.

FTC Action
In 2016, Mercola, Mercola.com, LLC and Mercola.com Health Resources, settled a Federal Trade Commission complaint by agreeing to stop selling tanning beds and to pay to $5,334,067 to cover the cost of refunds and administration of the refund program. The defendants were charged with falsely claiming that their indoor tanning devices would enable consumers to slash their risk of cancer and improve the clarity, tone and texture of their skin, giving them a more youthful appearance. Commenting on the case, Jessica Rich, Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection, noted that indoor tanning is not safe because it increases the risk of skin cancer, including melanoma [30].

Mercola Group has been capitalizing on the coronavirus pandemic by advising consumers to purchase vitamins, supplements, and other products sold on its website to prevent or treat the virus. Mercola Group’s website contains many misleading articles, such as “Nutrition and Natural Strategies Offer Hope Against COVID-19,” and a “Coronavirus Resource Guide” compiling various unsubstantiated claims about the COVID-fighting properties of various supplements. It also offers “medical” advice, including the extraordinarily dangerous and unsubstantiated recommendation that individuals actually try to contract COVID-19 after using the supplements it sells to ameliorate the symptoms.

All of the above is taken from the very long article linked above.

Finally, Dr. Stephen Barrett, the author of the article, who is a real doctor closes with this;
In my opinion, the dangerousness of his advice, the fact that millions of people take him seriously, and his funding of organizations that promote unscientific practices and/or oppose proven public health measures make him the world’s most dangerous supplier of health misinformation.

Mercola is a charlatan, an anti vaxxer, and a fraud. He is the perfect source of information for you and the other fools around.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 03:39 PM   #4
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 17,803
You do realize that Israel is already distributing the 3rd dose, telling its citizens a 4th dose will be needed, and even suggesting the new normal will be a dose every six month or so?

This vaccine is an epic failure relative to the initial goal of stopping the epidemic.

At this point all it does is improve your chances of not getting infected or getting a severe case for a period of months until the antibodies start to wear off. That alone is screaming they didn't know what they were doing or withheld vital information otherwise they would have told us it won't last long and we needed repeated follow up boosters.

You have to at least wonder whether the risk of repeated vaccinations is greater than the risk of Covid if you are a very young healthy individual. Surely, some of those young healthy people will die if they don't get vaccinated but who knows what's going to happen with all the vaccinated people that are taking repeated boosters.

Far and away the best info is coming out of Israel. I've put most of the U.S. on ignore.
__________________
“Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies”

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-07-2021 at 03:45 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 04:54 PM   #5
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 13,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
You do realize that Israel is already distributing the 3rd dose, telling its citizens a 4th dose will be needed, and even suggesting the new normal will be a dose every six month or so?

This vaccine is an epic failure relative to the initial goal of stopping the epidemic.

At this point all it does is improve your chances of not getting infected or getting a severe case for a period of months until the antibodies start to wear off. That alone is screaming they didn't know what they were doing or withheld vital information otherwise they would have told us it won't last long and we needed repeated follow up boosters.

You have to at least wonder whether the risk of repeated vaccinations is greater than the risk of Covid if you are a very young healthy individual. Surely, some of those young healthy people will die if they don't get vaccinated but who knows what's going to happen with all the vaccinated people that are taking repeated boosters.

Far and away the best info is coming out of Israel. I've put most of the U.S. on ignore.
How pathetic is that? You don’t mean the best info. You mean the info you agree with. A study that was not peer reviewed, that was not tested for methodological errors and biases, says that the effectiveness of the vaccine drops from 93% to 39%. Meanwhile, studies that were peer reviewed and subject to vigorous debate show that the effectiveness only drops to 86-88%.

You anti vaxxers don’t have a leg to stand on. In 1988 the number of polio cases worldwide was 350,000-in the US it was practically zero. By 2018 after a vigorous vaccination campaign that number was down to 36-a 10,000 fold decrease. Small pox which was virtually extinct is making a comeback thanks to the ignorance of the anti vaxxers.

Infection rates of Covid are four times higher in states with low vaccination rates, while serious illness, hospitalizations and deaths are exponentially higher.

A fully vaccinated person has one chance in 5000 of contracting covid.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 04:59 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 73,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How pathetic is that? You don’t mean the best info. You mean the info you agree with. A study that was not peer reviewed, that was not tested for methodological errors and biases, says that the effectiveness of the vaccine drops from 93% to 39%. Meanwhile, studies that were peer reviewed and subject to vigorous debate show that the effectiveness only drops to 86-88%.

You anti vaxxers don’t have a leg to stand on. In 1988 the number of polio cases worldwide was 350,000-in the US it was practically zero. By 2018 after a vigorous vaccination campaign that number was down to 36-a 10,000 fold decrease. Small pox which was virtually extinct is making a comeback thanks to the ignorance of the anti vaxxers.

Infection rates of Covid are four times higher in states with low vaccination rates, while serious illness, hospitalizations and deaths are exponentially higher.

A fully vaccinated person has one chance in 5000 of contracting covid.
We're not anti-vax. We're for SAFE and EFFECTIVE vaccinations.

Neither of which this current vaccine can claim. Look at the VAERS database for the insane numbers compared to ALL OTHER PRIOR VACCINES.

If this were a regular, run of the mill vaccine, it would have been taken out of circulation A LONG TIME AGO.

And now we are learning it isn't effective for very long.

Biden and Harris and Cuomo were correct during the 2020 campaign.

You definitely SHOULD NOT TRUST this vaccine.

__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:08 PM   #7
ReplayRandall
Mount Rushmore
 
ReplayRandall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 9,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How pathetic is that? You don’t mean the best info. You mean the info you agree with. A study that was not peer reviewed, that was not tested for methodological errors and biases, says that the effectiveness of the vaccine drops from 93% to 39%. Meanwhile, studies that were peer reviewed and subject to vigorous debate show that the effectiveness only drops to 86-88%.

You anti vaxxers don’t have a leg to stand on. In 1988 the number of polio cases worldwide was 350,000-in the US it was practically zero. By 2018 after a vigorous vaccination campaign that number was down to 36-a 10,000 fold decrease. Small pox which was virtually extinct is making a comeback thanks to the ignorance of the anti vaxxers.

Infection rates of Covid are four times higher in states with low vaccination rates, while serious illness, hospitalizations and deaths are exponentially higher.

A fully vaccinated person has one chance in 5000 of contracting covid.
Do you ever stop posting your Socialist Bullshit Big Pharma LIES?....

When all is said and done, you'll never post again, out of sheer epic embarrassment......Dumbass Loser.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:15 PM   #8
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 13,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
We're not anti-vax. We're for SAFE and EFFECTIVE vaccinations.

Neither of which this current vaccine can claim. Look at the VAERS database for the insane numbers compared to ALL OTHER PRIOR VACCINES.

If this were a regular, run of the mill vaccine, it would have been taken out of circulation A LONG TIME AGO.

And now we are learning it isn't effective for very long.

Biden and Harris and Cuomo were correct during the 2020 campaign.

You definitely SHOULD NOT TRUST this vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25rfncVtp0
You have NO idea what the VAERS DATABASE is. You also have no idea what the long term effectiveness of the vaccine is. Peer reviewed studies say it is pretty good?
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:20 PM   #9
Jeff P
Registered User
 
Jeff P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Posts: 4,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
...A fully vaccinated person has one chance in 5000 of contracting covid.

It appears The NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL of MEDICINE disagrees with you.


The NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL of MEDICINE | September 1, 2021
Resurgence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Highly Vaccinated Health System Workforce:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2112981

Quote:
September 1, 2021
DOI: 10.1056/NEJMc211298
Quote:
From March 1 to July 31, 2021, a total of 227 UCSDH health care workers tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by reverse-transcriptase–quantitative polymerase-chain-reaction (RT-qPCR) assay of nasal swabs; 130 of the 227 workers (57.3%) were fully vaccinated. Symptoms were present in 109 of the 130 fully vaccinated workers (83.8%) and in 80 of the 90 unvaccinated workers (88.9%). (The remaining 7 workers were only partially vaccinated.) No deaths were reported in either group; one unvaccinated person was hospitalized for SARS-CoV-2–related symptoms.

Vaccine effectiveness was calculated for each month from March through July; the case definition was a positive PCR test and one or more symptoms among persons with no previous Covid-19 infection (see the Supplementary Appendix). Vaccine effectiveness exceeded 90% from March through June but fell to 65.5% (95% confidence interval [CI], 48.9 to 76.9) in July (Table 1).

-jp

.
__________________
Team JCapper: 2011 PAIHL Regular Season ROI Leader after 15 weeks
www.JCapper.com

Last edited by Jeff P; 09-07-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:39 PM   #10
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 43,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
It appears The NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL of MEDICINE disagrees with you.


The NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL of MEDICINE | September 1, 2021
Resurgence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Highly Vaccinated Health System Workforce:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2112981








-jp

.
Wow! That percentage is a wee bit higher than 1 in 5,000. And then our resident postman says we're anti-vaxxers. No, we're anti-lies, anti-duplicity, anti-hypocrisy, anti-contradictions, anti-misinformation, anti-disinformation and anti-cow manure!
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:44 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 73,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You have NO idea what the VAERS DATABASE is. You also have no idea what the long term effectiveness of the vaccine is. Peer reviewed studies say it is pretty good?
I know exactly what it is.

It was used every time (before COVID) to track potential problems with vaccines. It's been around for a long time.

All of a sudden, with the COVID vaccine, the powers that be don't want to utilize VARES in the same way...funny thing, isn't it?
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:45 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 73,004
mostpost is a drowning, deluded man grasping for a life preserver.

His entire world is melting...must be global warming.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 05:53 PM   #13
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 17,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How pathetic is that? You don’t mean the best info. You mean the info you agree with. A study that was not peer reviewed, that was not tested for methodological errors and biases, says that the effectiveness of the vaccine drops from 93% to 39%. Meanwhile, studies that were peer reviewed and subject to vigorous debate show that the effectiveness only drops to 86-88%.

You anti vaxxers don’t have a leg to stand on. In 1988 the number of polio cases worldwide was 350,000-in the US it was practically zero. By 2018 after a vigorous vaccination campaign that number was down to 36-a 10,000 fold decrease. Small pox which was virtually extinct is making a comeback thanks to the ignorance of the anti vaxxers.

Infection rates of Covid are four times higher in states with low vaccination rates, while serious illness, hospitalizations and deaths are exponentially higher.

A fully vaccinated person has one chance in 5000 of contracting covid.
First, I'm not anti vaccine. I'm vaccinated. I'm just DON'T have a political agenda. The vaccine as been an epic failure compared to what was promised initially. It hasn't stopped the pandemic, doesn't work as well against delta, and loses strength over time. That's why Israel is rolling out dose 3 NOW and getting ready for dose 4, and more.

Second, I was one of the first ones on this forum to suggest awhile back that the US was about to have a huge upswing in cases. That's because I was following the data out of Israel where they were using the Pfizer vaccine and they were a couple months head of us in both the rollout of vaccinations and getting hit with delta. So it was easy to guess what was going to happen here next.

Third, I have news for you, the US is getting a lot of it's data from Israel because we are so inept we aren't even tracking case data for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

Finally, that 1-5000 number is brain damaged stupid.
__________________
“Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies”

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-07-2021 at 05:54 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 06:06 PM   #14
stuball
Registered User
 
stuball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,694
Yes

Getting the JAB is like going to cancer doctor and being diagnosed with lung cancer and being given a free lifetime supply of cigarettes as you leave the office
stuball is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2021, 06:48 PM   #15
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 11,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
mostpost is a drowning, deluded man grasping for a life preserver.

His entire world is melting...must be global warming.

mostpost is all for the rights of the state and the dead. The majority of our country are for individual rights, choice and privacy are among some of the most revered. Not important for Marxist and communists.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wagering Pool with best chance to find an overlay.
Win - 36.36%
20 Votes
Place - 3.64%
2 Votes
Show - 9.09%
5 Votes
Exacta - 30.91%
17 Votes
Trifecta - 7.27%
4 Votes
Superfexta - 1.82%
1 Vote
Pick(x) - 10.91%
6 Votes
Hi 5 Pentafecta - 0%
0 Votes
Total Votes: 55
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.