Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-21-2021, 01:47 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 72,990
Anyone who thinks Russia is biggest threat is by default a national security threat

__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #2
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 17,769
Quote:
Anyone who thinks Russia is biggest threat is by default a national security threat
He couldn't be more right.

The Soviet Union is done. Russia has a GDP that's less than California alone, let alone the US or entire west. They don't have the economic power to do anything significant and aren't going to start a fight. Putin may be an ex KGB guy that considers the US an adversary, but he's more interested in dong energy deals with Europe and the Middle East to enhance his own domestic power and personal wealth than he is hell bent on world domination like the Chinses Communists. We should be trying to improve relations with him so if there is ever a conflict between China and the west, he's on OUR side and not China's. It a gigantic national security risk to drive Russia right into China's arms.

The left is either brain damaged dumb or bought and paid for by the Chinese Communists and sympathetic to their totalitarian ways.

How obvious can it be?

They are already sabre rattling about Taiwan. A brain dead imbecile could have predicted Taiwan was next right after Hong Kong.

We have to get the left out of government. They are either too dumb, too corrupt, or too evil to govern.
__________________
“Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies”
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 11:42 AM   #3
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 43,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
He couldn't be more right.

The Soviet Union is done. Russia has a GDP that's less than California alone, let alone the US or entire west. They don't have the economic power to do anything significant and aren't going to start a fight. Putin may be an ex KGB guy that considers the US an adversary, but he's more interested in dong energy deals with Europe and the Middle East to enhance his own domestic power and personal wealth than he is hell bent on world domination like the Chinses Communists. We should be trying to improve relations with him so if there is ever a conflict between China and the west, he's on OUR side and not China's. It a gigantic national security risk to drive Russia right into China's arms.

The left is either brain damaged dumb or bought and paid for by the Chinese Communists and sympathetic to their totalitarian ways.

How obvious can it be?

They are already sabre rattling about Taiwan. A brain dead imbecile could have predicted Taiwan was next right after Hong Kong.

We have to get the left out of government. They are either too dumb, too corrupt, or too evil to govern.
And one of the really big incentives to improve those relations is that Putin is no fan of globalism. Of course, with extremist left whackos currently in office, this fact would make them distance themselves from Russia.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 01:47 PM   #4
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 17,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And one of the really big incentives to improve those relations is that Putin is no fan of globalism. Of course, with extremist left whackos currently in office, this fact would make them distance themselves from Russia.
Yeah, they think he's a bad man because he has the nerve to think people with different histories and cultures might want to govern themselves and organize their economies in ways that a bunch a totalitarian globalists don't agree with.

On some level I understand what the globalists want, but it runs so counter to human nature and imo it's PURE EVIL to impose it on everyone.
__________________
“Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies”
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 08:57 PM   #5
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 43,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Yeah, they think he's a bad man because he has the nerve to think people with different histories and cultures might want to govern themselves and organize their economies in ways that a bunch a totalitarian globalists don't agree with.

On some level I understand what the globalists want, but it runs so counter to human nature and imo it's PURE EVIL to impose it on everyone.
And the reason it's "pure evil" is because totalitarian governments get to play God! They see themselves as mankind's final authority! This is precisely why such governments are so intolerant of and hostile toward Christianity. They don't want to compete against the King of kings and Lords of lords, as He is revealed in the bible.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wagering Pool with best chance to find an overlay.
Win - 36.36%
20 Votes
Place - 3.64%
2 Votes
Show - 9.09%
5 Votes
Exacta - 30.91%
17 Votes
Trifecta - 7.27%
4 Votes
Superfexta - 1.82%
1 Vote
Pick(x) - 10.91%
6 Votes
Hi 5 Pentafecta - 0%
0 Votes
Total Votes: 55
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.