Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 04-27-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
Gorrex

AmWager 1.0.19 Release Notes

We just released our latest version.

The biggest change is the addition of TRU Odds (Projected Odds) to our charts and conditional wagering. Players can now see exactly how predictive they are on both live and past races. Using TRU Odds in conditional wagers can also help protect against late odds changes.

Full notes:

General - Both User interfaces.

Free International and Greyhound Programs are now in the Program shop. We plan to expand the offerings over time with other providers as possible.

PRO UI - Our classic fully featured UI.

Resolved issue with having multiple AmWager Pro instances in Firefox
Trifecta Matrix has been removed as we still do not get data from most Tracks.
TRU odds now loads immediately on race change.
TRU odds now available on Win Chart for live and past races. (Click WIN and Change to TRU or BOTH)
You can now set conditional wagers based on TRU odds.
TRU odds now shows Fractional odds instead of Decimal odds on the Odds Table (to match WIN Odds beside it)

PLUS UI - Our newest UI with more of a focus on ease of use and video.

Balance now updates properly when wagers made or cancelled on AmWager Pro (other UI)
Replays should now properly load when event moves to final.
Adjusted video sizing.
Several small fixes to mobile APP sizing.
Multi-Race tickets now properly update Won amount in tickets view.
Adjusted size of Trendlines.
Added support for multiple languages.
Smoother transition between races/screens.

Jason Martin
IT Director
AmWest Entertainment - AmWager
Gorrex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2020, 12:22 PM   #2
MacTavish

Please don't ruin/trash AmWager Pro

Jason,

I am a loyal customer of AmWager. I use the AmWager Pro interface and in my opinion, it's the best. Twinspires had a good one and they trashed it. The TVG and NYRABets interfaces are cumbersome. I play vertical exotics and your exacta matrix is right there! I love that. I love your Tru-Odds and the pools totals with percentages which are great for Dr. Z place and shows bets. And it's all right there, just one click away.

When I'm at the track, I'll use my iPhone to bet but most of my play is at home (these days it's ALL at home) where I want a good desktop interface. AmWager Pro gives me everything I want. So, please, don't ruin it by making it look like an iPhone app. And please don't trash it like Twinspires did with theirs.

AmWager Pro is a really good product. Please don't let the youngsters f*** it up like they did at Twinspires. (Old-timers like me will know what I'm talking about.)

Best regards,
Mick
MacTavish is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2020, 07:53 AM   #3
Gorrex

Thanks for the compliment.

All of our features come from bettors or at the very least have been approved by them. Not every feature will be for everyone but we do try our best to give our customers everything they need and any edge we can possibly give.

While we will keep updating our UIs we always keep in mind all the types of bettors that use our systems.

That's why we built the second UI. It allows us to keep AmWager Pro feature full and compact while still building something great for mobile and customers that just want to make a simple bet.

May not be able to please everyone all the time, but no good reason not to try to please as many of your customers, as much of the time as possible.

Jason Martin
IT Director
Old 05-05-2020, 09:20 AM   #4
MacTavish

Jason,

I use the AmWager app on my iPhone when I'm at the track, Keeneland, Saratoga, Belmont, Gulfstream, Monmouth, whatever, and it's very convenient. However, most of my play is not at a track. It wasn't before COVID-19 and it certainly isn't now. And I don't think that's the case with most serious players.

AmWager Pro is an old friend and provides me with exactly what I need. I appreciate your comments and commend you and your team for your fine products.

Sincerely,
Mick
MacTavish is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2020, 10:50 PM   #5
djm1959

Thumbs up

Amwager is a great site and i belong to many others over the years...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
djm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2020, 09:15 AM   #6
Gorrex

Again thank you both and hopefully we can continue to earn your support and live up to the compliments for a long time to come.

Jason Martin
IT Director
Old 05-08-2020, 02:18 PM   #7
trytrytry

I dont understand how TRU odds are calculated.

is it some combo of will pay exacta action, win money on a horse is some overall combo

do you have access to TRI money for a horse and factor that in

how exactly do you get the TRU odds at anytime during the waging off the tote info

The biggest change is the addition of TRU Odds (Projected Odds) to our charts and conditional wagering.
trytrytry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2020, 07:32 PM   #8
Gorrex

TRU odds are a weighted average of Live Win, EX, DBL pools plus the past race full DBL pool and PK3 willpays.

We do not have Trifecta data for any track except one so we do not use that pool currently. If we ever got that data it would be extremely trivial to add it.

We recalculate the TRU odds every time any pool in the race updates. Both major and minor cycles.

Jason Martin
IT Director

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: