Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-30-2020, 12:45 PM   #31
letswastemoney

BLM the organization is scum.

These people use Act Blue as their donating platform. Who knows where all that money is really going to? If they used some of that money to donate to Biden, I doubt anyone would stop them.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 12:51 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 06-30-2020, 12:55 PM   #33
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This was not a private enclave as has been claimed. It is an historic district that people enter all the time to look at the historic homes. Nobody broke down the gate. They simply opened it an walked in. One of the videos on Twitter shows a man holding the gate open as others pass through. There is absolutely no damage to the gate; no broken hinges, no damaged lock.

The only danger came from the two fools holding the guns. None of the protesters made the sligh move to harm them. I fact you can hear the leaders urging everyone to keep moving.

As you remarked above. Mark and Patricia McCloskey clearly broke the law, because of their irrational fear of black people.
To be clear, you said they broke the law, I say it was because of their irrational fear.
Clueless. Totally clueless

I've said some unflattering things about you in the past. I stood behind them then, still do. Everything with you is political, nothing of common sense seems to register.

I've always been of the opinion that I didn't need a firearm. After watching that video i've pretty much drawn the conclusion I NEED one to protect my family if a mob confronts my home. Too many videos of these mobs attacking older Americans or people that didn't agree w/ the mob's agenda or violent bent.. I've had enough
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 01:04 PM   #34
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

I've said some unflattering things about you in the past. I stood behind them then, still do. Everything with you is political, nothing of common sense seems to register.

I've always been of the opinion that I didn't need a firearm. After watching that video i've pretty much drawn the conclusion I NEED one to protect my family if a mob confronts my home. Too many videos of these mobs attacking older Americans or people that didn't agree w/ the mob's agenda or violent bent.. I've had enough
It's your right and also your duty to defend your family and property from harm. After tons of videos of private property destroyed and people pulled from their cars and beaten people have no choice but to use any deadly force necessary .
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 03:06 PM   #35
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Yes, wouldn’t that be good news! People would be injured and dead and the RIGHTEOUS DEFENDER’s life would be irrevocably ruined on every imaginable level, but hey... at least they finally got to use that weapon in the way the good lord intended, right? And oh my how the libs would be owned
You are correct. The righteous defender's would be ruined. They would be mentally devastated for shooting the criminals that were trespassing on private property and threatening them. And the weapon was used as intended. Defending and protecting private property and the lives of law abiding citizens.

IranDan, first you support terrorists, and now you support criminals. Whats next? Nazi style concentration camps for conservatives?
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 03:08 PM   #36
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
BLM the organization is scum.

These people use Act Blue as their donating platform. Who knows where all that money is really going to? If they used some of that money to donate to Biden, I doubt anyone would stop them.
That money and I am sure there is lots of it goes directly to the DNC and democrat candidates like slow Joe.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:19 PM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
The protesters threatened to kill the man, woman, and their dog.
You don't see anything wrong with that?
AND burn down his house - the man SHOULD have shot everyone there.

THAT is coming soon to a BLM attack on humanity.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:36 PM   #38
delayjf

I
Quote:
've always been of the opinion that I didn't need a firearm. After watching that video i've pretty much drawn the conclusion I NEED one to protect my family if a mob confronts my home. Too many videos of these mobs attacking older Americans or people that didn't agree w/ the mob's agenda or violent bent.. I've had enough
An AR-15 works nice in these situations.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 05:44 PM   #39
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

I take any unflattering things you say as a compliment. I only worry when you say something nice. Fortunately that almost never happens.

I didn’t just watch the videos posted here. I watched other videos on Twitter and in none of them did I hear any of the protesters threaten “Newman” and his wife. The fools should have stayed inside.
I think I read that there are around 90 homes in that area-all of the m of considerable value. Yet, of all those homes, there is not one report of damage and confrontations aside from the one precipitated by these two.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:48 PM   #40
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
So that is what the protesters were doing was looking at historic homes.
His is just a la la land of ridiculous party line word feces.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 06:24 PM   #41
boxcar

Quote:
I take any unflattering things you say as a compliment. I only worry when you say something nice. Fortunately that almost never happens.

I didn’t just watch the videos posted here. I watched other videos on Twitter and in none of them did I hear any of the protesters threaten “Newman” and his wife. The fools should have stayed inside.
I think I read that there are around 90 homes in that area-all of the m of considerable value. Yet, of all those homes, there is not one report of damage and confrontations aside from the one precipitated by these two.
Typical liberal drivel that is supposed to pass for logic. The "fools" are the homeowners who live in the community instead of the thugs who broke into the gated community and trespassed on private properly. Moreover, because the homeowners didn't hide under the beds in abject fear, they were the ones looking for trouble instead of the mob that didn't belong there.

Get things backwards much?
Old 06-30-2020, 06:34 PM   #42
Marshall Bennett

Quote:

Yeah well, your leftist media has a really bad habit of editing and deleting stuff to fit their twisted narrative.
You want us to believe this elderly man went inside and brought out a firearm just to be a wiseguy? The odds of him winning a war with these creeps were like no chance in a million.
The couple aren't fools...you're a fool for believing every left-wing sack of shit fed to you. For all we know, you and Dan were out there with them.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2020, 06:45 PM   #43
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

I've realized that hardly anyone in this thread has a DAMN clue what they're talking about...most of you watched a video and drew your own loony conclusions based on which party you follow.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:53 PM   #44
woodtoo

You have a clue. Good news.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:24 PM   #45
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
You have a clue. Good news.
More likely glue fumes in the nasal passages is what he really has.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: