Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-10-2024, 02:13 PM   #136
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
If you Google Big Mike a Joe Rogan video comes up first, is he the one credited with coming up with that?
Big Mike existed before the Rogan video

Barack himself referred to her as MICHAEL many many years ago...who does that, by the way?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-10-2024 at 02:51 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 02:36 PM   #137
Inner Dirt

I wonder what the percentage of people still denying Biden's dementia have dropped to? I see a lot of people on MSN comments still in denial, some dumbass lady said "every one has memory lapses" and Biden is doing a lot better job that she could and he has talented advisors. None of my comment to that was allowed no matter how I tried to tone it down. The anti right wing censorship on MSN is play-off level. Anyone who thinks they could not do a better job than Biden must have an extremely low opinion of themselves
or know they have a room temperature I.Q. Talented advisors, point me to one, all I see is a cast of idiots. I wonder if Biden dresses himself, and I am serious.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 02:47 PM   #138
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Big Mike existed before the Rogan video

Barack himself referred to her as MICHAEL many many years ago...who does that, by the way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGhsz9hXKKg

Her hands are as big as Barry's and she seems to have broader shoulders and more upper body muscle than him. Maybe she lifts weights, that does not account for the hands. That is one thing hormones and surgeries can't get rid of. I am 6 foot even and dated a few 5'11" women, in spite of that my pinky is the size of their thumbs and their shoes could fit inside of mine. I think I will start looking around to see if I can find a woman with hands close to mine. If those are female hands they have to be in the 99.99 percentile for size.
Old 02-10-2024, 02:49 PM   #139
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Yeah, and he also called her Michael. At a very public event no less.

Do you know anyone married to a Michelle who would ever call her Michael by accident?

And you can't say, oh, well, he was referring to someone on his staff named Michael when he said "Michael and I"....here is the FULL SENTENCE (my other video cuts him off...and I am going to delete that other video because it contains offensive language):

He's talking to an admiral and his wife...so naturally he would use Michelle in that sentence when he acknowledges the Admiral's son being deployed...he wasn't referring to someone on his staff named Michael...he was referring to Michelle Obama and he fucked up...lol

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-10-2024 at 02:53 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 02:51 PM   #140
davew

Michael could be on steroids to make her FEEL GOOD
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 03:27 PM   #141
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I have a few nicknames for my wife of almost 40 years……

But not a damn one of them is a “boys name”

By the way….. I’m “Big Daddy”
Old 02-10-2024, 03:45 PM   #142
Inner Dirt

Other than when my friend drove through West Hollywood on a Halloween night I have seen a total of one drag queen in person. It was such an event I remember the whole day. I was coming back from dropping off a servo motor for repair and stopped in Danville Virginia, for gas and a snack. Danville is where the wreck of old 97 occurred. Waiting behind what I thought was the close to the tallest woman I had ever seen with my Cheetos and diet soda
when I saw the hands I realized this 6'5"-6'6" person was a man in a dress.
On closer look heavy make up was covering up a 5 o'clock shadow. I will watch a WNBA game from time to time I will have to pay attention to the hands on the taller ones.

Michelle does have a feminine sounding voice, even with hormones doesn't the man's voice not completely turn feminine?
Old 02-10-2024, 03:59 PM   #143
TJDave

You guys are all bat **** krazy.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:07 PM   #144
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You guys are all bat **** krazy.
I think you're starting to soften...lol
Old 02-10-2024, 04:33 PM   #145
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I think you're starting to soften...lol
Who, me?

https://youtu.be/qcAq6fRADzI?si=wGRwjx5sR9obyBX5
Old 02-10-2024, 05:18 PM   #146
Inner Dirt

I just watched the end of a woman's NCAA basketball game. I did not see any man's hands, not even on a 6'4" center and a 6'2" power forward, both looked
in the 185-200# range, they were big girls. None of the girls on the court had the muscular upper body look of Michele. Pretty impressive considering they are barely 1/3rd of her age.
Old 02-10-2024, 06:13 PM   #147
davew

they are still growing/maturing

check out the pictures of Brittney Griner, the WNBA star who went to Russia with THC
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 08:01 PM   #148
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
If you Google Big Mike a Joe Rogan video comes up first, is he the one credited with coming up with that?
Nope it was Barry Soetoro.
Old 02-11-2024, 02:00 AM   #149
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
they are still growing/maturing

check out the pictures of Brittney Griner, the WNBA star who went to Russia with THC

Listening to "her" voice and seeing a picture of "her" playing basketball topless "she" does not present as female.
Old 02-11-2024, 09:58 AM   #150
newtothegame

The thing that amazes me in the thread is this:
TJ DAVE keeps insinuating that we must be crazy to think that Biden runs anything. Ok I agree, the president doesn't actually run much.
However, he fears Trump as president?? WHY? TRUMP won't run anything right???

Do you not see the error in that thought process? You cant say on one hand that Biden ( as president) doesn't run anything then turn around and insinuate that Trump would???

Unless, you are ok with the people that are controlling Biden and wouldn't be ok with those that run Trump???

I get the explanation of covid, even though I disagree. I think Covid was so new that A LOT of people were scrambling to even understand it. Trump was listening to many people (as you insinuated above that the president doesn't run anything). He had to make decisions based on many varying inputs. I don't think he handled it perfectly either. Course, I don't think many could of given those circumstances.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply