Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2023, 05:02 PM   #16
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
No, but that info MUST be available, not for public use but for security purposes.

Wouldn't using your real name essentially provide your address and phone number?
Old 11-15-2023, 05:06 PM   #17
letswastemoney

I am worried about all this attention Nikki Haley has been getting. Even if it's negative, some people will just vote for what's popular or trending.

This woman is a war hawk. If Republicans want another George Bush, well here she is in the form of a woman.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2023, 05:15 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post
To clarify, is she a "psycho dictator" because she accuses social media companies of having too much power to limit free speech and wants them to limit foreign govts from anonymously spreading disinformation? Or is it because your solutions are superior to hers?

Our own government spreads disinformation or more like blatant lies. Go to the Department of the Interior website, the agency run by the Deb Haaland the dumbest person in the Biden Administration. Read all the offshore wind energy claims also considering they haven't taken down or updated the failed projects like they are still active. Listen to all the BS that flows out of Dementia Joe and stoned out of her mind Kamala. Too much to list there,
they both claimed Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist who committed multiple murders when he shot white people in self defense. Why doesn't Nikki Haley call those people out first before straying offshore. She is trying to pander to both sides. She was quickly eliminated by me and now since Tim Scott eliminated himself it is down to 3 for me and one of them is not Trump.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2023, 05:23 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Wouldn't using your real name essentially provide your address and phone number?

Not if your name is Joe Smith. You Google my name and it is a direct hit, my business comes up and places I lived I forgot, as until I was 34 I moved around a lot. I am like, that is wrong and then I think about it and think oh ya, I lived there 40 years ago for a half year, kind of creepy.
Old 11-15-2023, 05:29 PM   #20
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
She was quickly eliminated by me and now since Tim Scott eliminated himself it is down to 3 for me and one of them is not Trump.
Chris Crisco? Oh no!
Old 11-15-2023, 05:33 PM   #21
Bustin Stones

But, we aren't picking a candidate, just a running mate now. Did we argue this much about Mike Pence? I mean, who gave a crap?
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2023, 05:37 PM   #22
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
No. Names aren't unique.
There more than one John Smiths out there.
Old 11-15-2023, 05:52 PM   #23
davew

Quote:
No, but that info MUST be available, not for public use but for security purposes.
EXACTLY, so the FBI can hunt you down and raid with 30 armed officers at 6 am.....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2023, 05:54 PM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Exactly.

I love how there are actually some on here IN FAVOR of ANYONE in power knowing you're saying bad things about them online (especially TRUTHFUL bad things) and being able to know who you are BY LAW.

No abuse of power there could happen...just like election rigging is a figment of imagination....

The PRICE OF FREEDOM is, GOD FORBID, you might be exposed to a lie posted online.

Snowflake much?
Woosh! Right over your head.
You know, not everything is about rigging elections.
I use my real name everywhere on the internet. I list my real city.
My freedom is not compromised. I'm not afraid of disinformation, I watch the news!

That kid who tweeted about killing Jewish students at Cornel.....don't you think a link to his identity was pretty much q good idea?

I've even put my phone number here before.

867-5309

Operators standing by.
Old 11-15-2023, 06:04 PM   #25
AndyC

Quote:
No. Names aren't unique.
There more than one John Smiths out there.

My name is unique, bad answer.

Again, what is the purpose of using a real name? I know the last name of about 20 people on this forum and don't feel my experience would be enhanced if I knew them all.
Old 11-15-2023, 06:11 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Chris Crisco? Oh no!

I am in for Vivek at the moment. Funny how Democrats hate him, my ex-girlfriend said he acts like a know it all, I replied with he seems pretty smart and honest to me. She is one of those Democrats that judge the intelligence of over the air people and politicians by political leanings. She actually called Maxine Waters intelligent, I am not making that up. If Vivek doesn't tone down his delivery a bit I will probably end up with DeSantis. Trump won't get my primary vote, but he will get it in the general if he wins the nomination.
Old 11-15-2023, 06:19 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
My name is unique, bad answer.

Again, what is the purpose of using a real name? I know the last name of about 20 people on this forum and don't feel my experience would be enhanced if I knew them all.

My name is only unique in the USA, not world wide, the country my last name comes from only has a language spoken by 5 million people world wide so if you Google in any other language just me shows up. Probably my last name would get a page in the home country's white pages if they still existed.
Old 11-15-2023, 07:52 PM   #28
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
EXACTLY, so the FBI can hunt you down and raid with 30 armed officers at 6 am.....
oops, the FBI doesn't need that ... they see all internet traffic

they just threw a guy in jail for retweeting the 'text xxxxxx to vote for Hillary'
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2023, 08:43 PM   #29
newtothegame

Quote:
Said the NSA while spying on Millions of its own citizens!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2023, 08:52 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
oops, the FBI doesn't need that ... they see all internet traffic

they just threw a guy in jail for retweeting the 'text xxxxxx to vote for Hillary'

They should have thrown the people in jail who fell for that, being that stupid should be a crime.