Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-03-2024, 12:52 PM   #31
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
From the editor of the Plain Dealer newspaper in Cleveland (any emphasis is mine and mine alone):

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2024/...he-editor.html

No, I didn't see that at all.

I saw a president on the way out give a speech to a ton of people who amassed in Washington DC to see him speak and to support the notion that there were enough SERIOUS IRREGULARITIES with the 2020 election to warrant protest.

I saw a president who told EVERYONE IN THE CROWD to march PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY (exact words from Trump).

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to storm the Capitol building.

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to threaten lawmakers.

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to ignore or fight with law enforcement.

In short, I never heard Trump say anything that could be even construed as "SPARK AN INSURRECTION" and/or OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT.

How insane do you have to be to watch Trump's speech on Jan 6 and come away with the thought that he just told everyone to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT.

I mean, I have to admit...they certainly CAME PREPARED to overthrow the government with their paper signs and wooden sticks...how could (supposedly) the greatest military force on the planet NOT be afraid of paper signs and sticks...that's the standard loadout for anyone looking to overthrow a government, right?

Like 46zilzal likes to say, this is outright INSANITY...by the left..by the Trump haters...to rewrite history...and to turn the gaslight meter all the way up to 11.

Don't fall for it...ever again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc
You are either incredibly stupid or a paid shill for Trump. Trump’s plan to overthrow the legitimate results of the election began long before Jan. 6. Long before the election, Trump was casting doubt on the legitimacy of Mailbn voting. Doubt that is completely at odds with reality.

On election night, Trump declared himself the winner and called for vote counting to stop-even though millions of votes were still uncounted. No Candidate has ever done that.

Trump tried to pressure Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger into “Finding” 11,870 votes. That is illegal. Trump filed 62 suits. He lost 61.

Trum and his allies conspired to create fake elector slates in seven states won by Biden. People are going to prison for that one, hopefully including

The Jan. 6 speech was merely marching orders. The work of persuading gullible fools like you began years before and was carried out by, Fox News, Right wing blogs, Russian bots and numbskulls on Social Media.

Help is available. There are skilled cult deprogrammers.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:00 PM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

You lying again?
Easter's over, stick your eggs up your ass.
You know, those religeous eggs that don'texist?

You have no credibility, Snippy.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:02 PM   #33
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Trump tried to pressure Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger into “Finding” 11,870 votes. That is illegal. Trump filed 62 suits. He lost 61.
Context is everything my stupid friend. If you hear the full statement by Trump, it is crystal clear that he wasn't asking anyone to "create" 12,000 votes but to keep finding the fraud that would close the 12000 vote gap.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-03-2024, 01:10 PM   #34
OntheRail

Quote:
You are either incredibly stupid or a paid shill for Trump. Trump’s plan to overthrow the legitimate results of the election began long before Jan. 6. Long before the election, Trump was casting doubt on the legitimacy of Mailbn voting. Doubt that is completely at odds with reality.

On election night, Trump declared himself the winner and called for vote counting to stop-even though millions of votes were still uncounted. No Candidate has ever done that.

Trum and his allies conspired to create fake elector slates in seven states won by Biden. People are going to prison for that one, hopefully including

The Jan. 6 speech was merely marching orders. The work of persuading gullible fools like you began years before and was carried out by, Fox News, Right wing blogs, Russian bots and numbskulls on Social Media.

Help is available. There are skilled cult deprogrammers.
The Phuckery started in the middle of the night by TDS suffering Democrat. Actually before that by Democrat Secretaries of State unlawfully changing State Election Laws to benefit the stuffing and theft.

But when the Democrats send them thay are called Alternatives Electors... theybare only fake when the right does it.

Trump did not lose 61 election cases... the chicken shitted courts lacked the balls to view evidence and pulled procedural BS to push them away.. but don't let the facts get in your way... like the Jan 6th insurrection lies.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:15 PM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This what a moron mostevil is.
Trump tried to have an insurrection....in the courts!

He followed the law to overthrow the election.
Two words for the postal preditor, AL GORE!

Guess he was holdong an insurrection, too?

If filing lawsuits after an election is insurrection, then WTF id filing multiple baseless suits timed to occurr DURING AN ELECTION?

I hope the stupid postal hat fits mostevil really good, 'cause apparently that is all he uses that head for.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:27 PM   #36
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
This what a moron mostevil is.
Trump tried to have an insurrection....in the courts!

He followed the law to overthrow the election.
Two words for the postal preditor, AL GORE!

Guess he was holdong an insurrection, too?

If filing lawsuits after an election is insurrection, then WTF id filing multiple baseless suits timed to occurr DURING AN ELECTION?

I hope the stupid postal hat fits mostevil really good, 'cause apparently that is all he uses that head for.
Really? Is threatening election workers following the law. Is using fake electors following the law? Is fomenting insurrection following the law?

Al Gore filed one law suit. He won right up to the Supreme Court which ruled against him. When that happened he said I disagree with the Court’s decision but I respect it. And he never said another word about it. He never vilified the judges. He never called on his followers to become violent. He was never a scumbag.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:35 PM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Sorry Charlie, you have no credibilty left.
Stick those eggs where the crosses won't be seen on them.

Your lies are what define you.
A f****** disgrace to this country.
You are the enemy of democracy.
You and the idiots like you who support slavery, child labor, child abuse, ans terrorism.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:56 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Context is everything my stupid friend. If you hear the full statement by Trump, it is crystal clear that he wasn't asking anyone to "create" 12,000 votes but to keep finding the fraud that would close the 12000 vote gap.
I love my new-found phrase...

IT'S ALL JUST FAN-FICTION when it comes to Trump

Like you said, he never even implied that they should just go out and CREATE OUT OF THIN AIR 12,000 votes, which WOULD BE ILLEGAL...yes...

But that's not what Trump and his TEAM OF LAWYERS (along with the TEAM OF LAWYERS for Georgia) engaged in on that particular PHONE CALL.

How do I know?

I LISTENED TO THE WHOLE FUCKING PHONE CALL

That's how I know.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:15 PM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
Better make that year olds
Oh, that's the age you guys start altering kids.
You sick POS.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:18 PM   #40
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

MoFoJoe only listens to CNN and reads tweets.
He has a 23 asecond attention span.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:05 PM   #41
davew

Quote:
Really? Is threatening election workers following the law. Is using fake electors following the law? Is fomenting insurrection following the law?
What threats were made?

Only the GUILTY felt threatened.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM   #42
classhandicapper

over 17,000 dead people voted in just Michigan

Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM   #43
JustRalph
Just another Facist

And nobody is looking into it?
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM   #44
Inner Dirt

I see the state of Michigan putting out a report those are just people that voted with similar names to dead people.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #45
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I see the state of Michigan putting out a report those are just people that voted with similar names to dead people.
The people putting out those reports are borderline dead people much like our president.