Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:42 AM   #166
juanepstein
devo-lutionizing

i cant stand people calling them illegal immigrants. they are not immigating they are here to mooch. they are mexican citizens and if you dont want to be an american citizen then you should be sent back to mexico. mexican citizens have no rights in america.if everyone called them mexican citizens no one would have a problem sending their aszez back to mexico.

calling all mexicans illegal immigrants is a spin. we should fell sorry for these immigrants because he walked a 100 yrds past the border. frkn give me a break.im italian and if italy was connected to america and all i had to do is cross the border back and forth do you think i would be an american citizen,hell no!mexican immigration is completely different then any other immigrant and should be dealt differently. immigrants from china or immigrants from zimbabwe dont the power to go back and forth from their country everyday.

80% of mexicans could give a rats about becoming an american citizen. i see a large amount of mexicans that have been here for 9 or 12 years and still dont know a stitch of english.

Last edited by juanepstein; 07-22-2008 at 02:43 AM.
juanepstein is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 04:42 AM   #167
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Widow Wants San Francisco Sanctuary Law Changed
After Illegal Charged With Murder
Monday , July 21, 2008

related video

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.a...2-e3b8e5cd3817
Old 07-22-2008, 07:27 PM   #168
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
San Francisco is a stain on the country.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387722,00.html

Widow Wants San Francisco Sanctuary Law Changed
After Illegal Charged With Murder
Monday , July 21, 2008

A San Francisco woman whose husband and two sons were gunned down last month — allegedly by an illegal immigrant who remained in the city despite previous crimes — is demanding the city do something about its sanctuary law.

Danielle Bologna was widowed on June 22 when Edwin Ramos, 21, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, allegedly gunned down her husband, Anthony, and two sons, Matthew and Michael, in a road rage incident when her family was returning from a picnic.

Ramos has been charged with three counts of murder in the case, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

"It was a senseless crime, and had they done something this animal would not have taken my family," Bologna told FOX News on Monday. "I feel that the government should have stepped in. I feel that they allow these immigrants to come in and how dare they strip our families like this."

The Chronicle reported that Ramos was convicted of two gang-related felonies while a juvenile and remained in San Francisco because the Juvenile Probation Department did not alert federal authorities. San Francisco's 1989 "City of Refuge" ordinance prohibits city agencies from contacting the feds on immigration matters.
~more at the link~

Very sad story

But now that the border fence is going up thanks to the Prez, we can keep animals like this out of the country!

But then again, the Prez was a little late with the fence idea so now we have all those criminals here and how are we getting them out of the US of A unless there is a door to the fence? And you know what that could lead to, somebody collecting "fees" to get around the door thing.

Whatta mess!
wonatthewire1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #169
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanepstein
i cant stand people calling them illegal immigrants. they are not immigating they are here to mooch. they are mexican citizens and if you dont want to be an american citizen then you should be sent back to mexico. mexican citizens have no rights in america.if everyone called them mexican citizens no one would have a problem sending their aszez back to mexico.

calling all mexicans illegal immigrants is a spin. we should fell sorry for these immigrants because he walked a 100 yrds past the border. frkn give me a break.im italian and if italy was connected to america and all i had to do is cross the border back and forth do you think i would be an american citizen,hell no!mexican immigration is completely different then any other immigrant and should be dealt differently. immigrants from china or immigrants from zimbabwe dont the power to go back and forth from their country everyday.

80% of mexicans could give a rats about becoming an american citizen. i see a large amount of mexicans that have been here for 9 or 12 years and still dont know a stitch of english.

But Juan, they don't have to learn English because we make it easy to continue to use Spanish!

Its their culture you know

Old 07-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #170
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonatthewire1
Very sad story

But now that the border fence is going up thanks to the Prez, we can keep animals like this out of the country!

But then again, the Prez was a little late with the fence idea so now we have all those criminals here and how are we getting them out of the US of A unless there is a door to the fence? And you know what that could lead to, somebody collecting "fees" to get around the door thing.

Whatta mess!
Let's give credit where credit is due. The foundation to the explosion of illegal alieans can be traced directly back to Kennedy and McCain. two stublebums who are both EOTPs - Enemies of the People. Theses two together don't make up a good half wit. McCain can never erase his total faillure as a public servant. I just hope enough people wake up soon enough to see this jerk for the loser and liar he rally is. And run his arse out of town on a rail.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #171
Suff
Beat up 💪

[QUOTE=juanepstein]
Quote:
frkn give me a break.im italian and if italy was connected to america and all i had to do is cross the border back and forth do you think i would be an american citizen,hell no!
so you would prefer not to be American? You can get duel citizenship with Italy using jure sanguinis. (right of blood). Its much easier for you to get to Italy than it is for these guys to get here. More often an entire village will pool money to pay a smuggler. When the immigrant gets here he has an entire village to support. No time for mooching. many of these guys walk 100's of miles, or drive 100's of miles in a hidden compartment under some rickety school bus. , seriously, you could not stand ONE DAY of these guys everyday life.

I grew up in one the tighest Irish neighborhoods outside of Ireland, it abbutted one of the tightest Italian neighborhoods. Italians did not speak English, most of them anyway. Certainly the Italian immigrants did not. They sat on the stoop talking in Italian with Italian Flags hanging out of the windows up and down the street ( few if any American flags)

The Wasp's and the Blue Bloods would walk by and taunt them "learn English you greasy Italian!" "Your hanging a communist flag you anti-american grease balls"

So these ancestors of yours dreamed of one thing. That one day you would be the WASP's and the Bluebloods. That one day you could be a complete bully bastard.

Congratulations. Your Ancetors are proud.

Remember now... Its you who hangs the sign "no Irish need apply" its you who screams ignorantly "learn English you spic bastard". That's who you are. Congrats.

Quote:

80% of mexicans could give a rats about becoming an american citizen. i see a large amount of mexicans that have been here for 9 or 12 years and still dont know a stitch of english
As I mentioned above your ancestors went decades speaking Italian only, while flying only the Italian Flag.

T'was the same in my neighborhood, you saw mostly the Irish Flag and lots of graffiti in support of the Irish Republican Army.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 12:57 PM   #172
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff
So these ancestors of yours dreamed of one thing. That one day you would be the WASP's and the Bluebloods. That one day you could be a complete bully bastard.
You're confusing immigration of the past with a current day, full scale invasion.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #173
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
You're confusing immigration of the past with a current day, full scale invasion.

excellent point.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #174
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack

Interesting observation...

Per the Ellis Island immigration site, +40% of current Americans can trace back through an ancestor coming through Ellis!

http://www.ellisislandimmigrants.org/

Invasion Part Deux perhaps? But then again, most of them were "like us" kinda...

Old 10-24-2008, 03:51 AM   #175
JustRalph
Just another Facist

And the Beat Goes on.............

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443866,00.html

'I Would Have Kept Shooting' Cops, NYC Gunman Says

Friday, October 24, 2008

NEW YORK — A man accused of shooting two police officers in the New York City subway said he would have kept firing had he not been shot by another officer, according to court documents released Thursday.

Raul Nunez was arraigned at his bed at Manhattan's Bellevue Hospital by a Queens judge on charges of attempted murder in the shooting during the Tuesday evening rush hour. He was being held without bail.

Officers Jason Maass and Shane Farina were wounded as they tried to arrest Nunez, who had illegally used a student MetroCard to enter a subway station in Queens, prosecutors said.

Nunez apparently used one of the officer's guns in the shooting.

"I saw the gun and I grabbed it and went wild," Nunez told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Queens prosecutors. "I would have kept shooting but the other cop shot me and broke my leg. They started to put me in cuffs and I just grabbed the gun."

Defense attorney Kenneth Deane had no immediate comment.

Nunez said he found the subway pass on the train last week, and he struggled with the officers when they tried to arrest him, according to court papers.

"We fell down and I saw a silver gun on the ground," he said, according to the complaint. "I picked up the gun and shot the officer from about 2 feet away."

After fleeing to the upper level on an escalator, Nunez was confronted by Lt. Gary Abrahall, police said. He fired three more times before Abrahall fired six shots, hitting Nunez four times, they said.

Nunez, 32, is from the Dominican Republic and was deported in 1998 by an immigration judge after a drug arrest in New York. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents say they're investigating how he got back into the country.

He reportedly told authorities he resisted because he was afraid he would be deported again if he was arrested.

Farina, who was shot near his sternum and suffered a fractured rib, remained in critical condition but was stable. Maass, who was shot in the lower back, was released early Wednesday from a hospital. Both officers were wearing bulletproof vests, police said.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:41 AM   #176
JustRalph
Just another Facist

How long does this have to go on........?

http://cbs4denver.com/local/kudlis.F....2.814073.html

Police, ICE Agents Disagree On Hernandez Case
By Ivan Moreno, AP Writer
AURORA, Colo. (AP) ― With 12 aliases and two dates of birth, Guatemala native and suspected illegal immigrant Francis M. Hernandez compiled a long Colorado rap sheet but managed to stay off immigration officials' radar screen.

Hernandez, who officials say passed himself off as a U.S. citizen, now sits behind bars, accused of causing a horrific crash at a suburban Denver ice cream shop that killed three -- including a 3-year-old boy. The tragedy has politicians clashing with each other over illegal immigration and promises to re-ignite what was once a top national campaign issue.

Democratic Gov. Bill Ritter ruefully acknowledged the system failed in Hernandez's case. Republican Rep. Tom Tancredo, who based his presidential campaign on illegal immigration, claimed the governor and Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper have "blood on their hands." U.S. Senate candidate Bob Schaffer, a Republican, used the incident to accuse his opponent, Mark Udall, of doing little on immigration reform.

Colorado authorities and Immigration and Customs Enforcement are also in discord: They dispute when ICE was notified to investigate Hernandez's legal status. State law requires cities and counties to report suspected illegal immigrants to ICE, except for minor crimes.

"This is a case where a man was masquerading, quite successfully, as a U.S. citizen," said ICE spokesman Tim Counts. Counts said ICE believes Hernandez is here illegally but will launch a full investigation once he's in their custody.

Hernandez was arrested more than a dozen times since 2003 by nine different state police departments, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation says. Some of the arrests were for criminal impersonation and forgery; the bulk were for traffic violations, including driving without a license and without insurance.

That's what police in suburban Aurora say he was doing Sept. 4, when witnesses reported him speeding, weaving in and out of traffic and running a red light before his Chevrolet Suburban slammed a pickup and pushed it into a Baskin Robbins shop.

Inside, waiting for ice cream with his mother, was 3-year-old Marten Kudlis. He died after being pulled from the wreckage. Two women in the pickup, Patricia Guntharp, 49, and Debra Serecky, 51, were killed instantly.

Hernandez faces charges of vehicular homicide, hit and run and reckless driving, and ICE has placed a hold on him. Hernandez's attorney, Kallman Elinoff, said he doesn't know whether his client is in the country illegally but that the issue is irrelevant to the case.

Despite Hernandez's legacy of arrests, federal immigration officials say they were out of the loop. Counts said local police never reported Hernandez to ICE, and that a post-accident ICE review of Hernandez's booking records showed he often was listed as a U.S. citizen.

In April, Aurora police stopped Hernandez for speeding. Detective Bob Friel said Arapahoe County sheriff's officials notified ICE about suspicions Hernandez was an undocumented immigrant, Friel said.

Sheriff Grayson Robinson said his staff told him they notified ICE but that no record of the communication exists. Robinson added that it's a moot point because ICE would only put a hold on someone facing felony charges, which didn't apply to Hernandez in that case.

Counts said that's not necessarily true, and that ICE may have launched an investigation of Hernandez given his criminal record.

In Denver, police didn't contact ICE after Hernandez committed a traffic infraction in July because there was no evidence suggesting he was an illegal immigrant, police spokesman Sharon Hahn said.

Colorado Republicans who say their bills targeting illegal immigration have been shot down by Democrats are criticizing Ritter for what they call his inaction on the issue -- despite the fact that ICE identified more than 4,500 illegal immigrants in Colorado jails in fiscal year 2007 and put them in deportation hearings.

"Doing nothing is really doing something: It's creating an atmosphere for this to go on," said House Minority Leader Mike May. He said Republicans will reintroduce legislation next year to deny bail to suspected illegal immigrants accused of felonies or drunken driving and to ban them from making plea bargains for serious crimes.

"We've been doing this every year," May said. "This isn't new. This isn't something where we're jumping on the bandwagon."

~more at the link~

Last edited by JustRalph; 11-01-2008 at 04:43 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2008, 07:29 AM   #177
ddog

as long as "we" continue to hire and provide jobs to them.

simple.

perhaps a few more actions like the Iowa Ice raid would get this point home to you and others.
ddog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2008, 10:59 AM   #178
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Just like drug arrests, where cars get taken away, when a business is found to have hired illegals, that entire business should be confiscated and the owner get nothing - other than a jail term.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:46 AM   #179
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Dallas School System hands out fake SS Numbers to Illegals

Did your SSAN get handed out by the Dallas School system in this article? Who knows.............

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.3d93dbc.html

From the article:

Years after being advised by a state agency to stop, the Dallas Independent School District continued to provide foreign citizens with fake Social Security numbers to get them on the payroll quickly.
Some of the numbers were real Social Security numbers already assigned to people elsewhere. And in some cases, the state’s educator certification office unknowingly used the bogus numbers to run criminal background checks on the new hires, most of whom were brought in to teach bilingual classes.The practice was described in an internal report issued in September by the district’s investigative office, which looked into the matter after receiving a tip. The report said the Texas Education Agency learned of the fake numbers in 2004 and told DISD then that the practice “was illegal.”
It’s unclear how long DISD had been issuing the phony numbers, and district officials didn’t know Thursday how many had been given out. But the investigative report and interviews with DISD employees indicate the practice went on for several years before it was discontinued this past summer.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #180
JustRalph
Just another Facist

more carnage on the roadway, fake ID's and more

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...V.html?sid=101

Some victims identified in wrong-way I-270 wrecks
Drivers sought to dodge speeding car yesterday; 7 injured
Friday, December 26, 2008 3:14 AM
Updated: Friday, December 26, 2008 01:45 PM

The Franklin County sheriff's office has released the names of some of the people in a series of car wrecks caused by a wrong-way driver on the south Outerbelt on Christmas.

The car collided with five vehicles and injured seven people, nearly killing the wrong-way driver.

A fake Ohio ID and Mexican driver's license identified as Altunar Baltazar the critically injured driver of the white Nissan Maxima that sped 5 miles west through eastbound traffic, Deputy Steve M. Fickenworth said.

A caller to 911 said he saw the Maxima driving recklessly as it exited I-270 at Alum Creek Drive just before calls started coming in that the vehicle was going west on eastbound I-270.

A Chevy Trail Blazer rolled off the highway when it swerved out of the way. Columbus residents Richard Hammond, 52; his wife, Rhonda, 43; and her pregnant daughter, Mahogany Smith, 20, were in the vehicle.

Family friend Freda Heller said Smith's fetus was fine and she would be released from the hospital today. Rhonda Hammond's leg was dislocated in the crash, Heller said.

Troy Blankenship, 29, of Grove City said his Buick spun out and crashed into a tree while his wife, Christie, tried to avoid the Maxima. Their 7-year-old son was also in the car, but none of the three were severely hurt.

Fickenworth also said a van carrying Columbus resident Larry Riggs and his two children was in one of the crashes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The original version of this story appears below:

The path of destruction and fear stretched at least 5 miles yesterday morning after a 24-year-old man rocketed his car the wrong way on the South Outerbelt.

The toll: Seven people injured, including the critically injured driver, Altunar Baltazar. Six vehicles crunched, including the smashed Nissan Maxima that witnesses say other cars were lucky to avoid.

"He headed right for us," Columbus resident Robert Crawford said. "It was like he was trying to hit us. He had the pedal to the floor. I knew he was going to clip someone quick."

Crawford, who was heading east on I-270, said the white car suddenly whizzed into sight over a rise on the highway near Alum Creek Drive. He dodged it and watched cars scramble to clear the road in his rearview mirror.

The Franklin County sheriff's office said the driver's unofficial Ohio ID card identified him as Baltazar, and gave his address as 807 Derrer Rd. He actually was pronounced dead at the scene, but medics later decided he was still showing signs of life and sent him to Ohio State University Medical Center, a sheriff's statement said.

The six other injured motorists were taken to Grant Medical Center and Mount Carmel West hospital. Authorities had not publicly identified them last night.

The crash, which occurred about 10:20 a.m., closed I-270 eastbound until about 4 p.m.

Grove City resident Sean Downs, 41, said he was traveling westbound when he looked across the median and saw the white car. He said it had to be going more than 95 miles per hour when it crashed.

"It was something surreal," he said. "I'm surprised he made it as far as he did. People were dodging like crazy."

Two cars swerved off the road, one rolling, to get out of the way, Downs said. When the speeding car reached the Scioto River, he said, it collided with a van that couldn't get out of the way.

Several law-enforcement agencies responded to the scene.

Little information was available yesterday about Baltazar.

A Columbus resident named Altunar Baltazar, who would be about the same age as the driver yesterday, was arrested last year and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving without a license, according to the Marysville Journal Tribune.
Alcohol often is a factor in wrong-way driving, although occasionally someone drives against traffic to attempt suicide.